It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Video Shows US Navy Chemical Weapons Tests, on US Citizens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In the early years of the cold war, beginning in 1946, the US Government carried out secret tests of biological weapons on unsuspecting US civilians. Over the course of 20 years, more than 200 total attacks took place. Back then, they used what were thought to be "harmless" bioweapon simulations, but which are now known to be pathogens, and in some cases, deadly in certain concentrations.

Many of these tests were documented in one of the most early posts to AboveTopSecret.com in 2004: History of Secret Experiments Conducted on U.S. Citizens

While the US Government experimented with many delivery methods, including gas clouds form submarines, pathogens in ocean currents, bombs, torpedoes, and off-shore shelling; one of the more successful methods mentioned in the film are: yes, you guessed it; chemtrails.

Animated GIF from the declassified movie.

Naval Concepts of Chemical and Biological Warfare (1952)
Full video.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
Ordinary contrails. Nothing to see here.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
And continues to this day. I wonder what might possibly be declassified 50 years from now.

Yeah, we sprayed cancer viruses, nanotechnology, aids, gonorrhea... Just kidding.

Maybe.

In all seriousness though, the act of testing anything on your population via any method is diabolical.
edit on 13-10-2015 by sickofthelies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Unfortunately, there is nothing new, we have been discovering, about the United States military and/or gov't conducting experiments on unsuspecting U.S. citizens, whether it's the Navy, or CIA, or whatever ABC agency. Tragic, nafarious, but all true.

Experiments like MKUltra, conducted by CIA and the US Army, lead to experiments on American citizens involving '___', mind control, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, abuse and torture. Projects CHATTER, BLUEBIRD, and ARTICHOKE, all resulted in experiments involving torture and mind control, among other things. Operation Midnight Climax was similar, involving '___' and unsuspecting 'Johns.' '___' was a popular drug of the CIA in experiments in the 1950's/60's. Google Dr. Sidney Gottlieb and Dr. Frank Olson reveals a wealth on the subject!

Unfortunately, there is an ambivalence, as exactly I responded, among U.S. citizens. I am guilty of it as well. There needs to be more hearings, like the Church Committee, to uncover unlawful experiments involving illegal activities on citizens of the United States. Sort of related, is that two psychologists contracted by the CIA who developed torture/interrogation techniques used on suspected terrorists. These two men supposedly made millions for such techniques.

Fortunately, strives in Informed Consent resulted as a consequence of these illegal CIA activities. It is suspected that over 40 colleges and universities, hospitals and clinics participated in MKULTRA activities.

Great thread!
edit on 13-10-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

contrails? please explain.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In the name of warefare, citizens are the ultimate test when one cannot let out what is being used publically.

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

Perhaps it's "nothing new" to ATS members. However, this does indeed prove that much of what was speculated by ATS members has been confirmed in actual US Navy footage.

The conspiracy theorists have been proven to be correct, again.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If chem-trails are fact, then why have Mods not banned the members mocking the recent Dane Wigington thteads?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Everybody say THANK YOU Project PAPERCLIP.
OR sieg who'm ever.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm more afraid for the Canadians and Mexicans. If theyre willing to do that to their own then I can't imagine what they've tried on their neighbors.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: Cosmic911

Perhaps it's "nothing new" to ATS members. However, this does indeed prove that much of what was speculated by ATS members has been confirmed in actual US Navy footage.

The conspiracy theorists have been proven to be correct, again.

Along with this footage, confirmation by the U.S. government paying restitution to a number of test subjects and/or their families is further guilt and admittance of such activities. Out of court settlements, made to Dr. Frank Olson's family, in the amount of $750,000, with apologies made by POTUS Gerald Ford and CIA director William Colby, is further admittance of guilt. They both met with them privately and publicly. James Stanley, a member of the U.S. Army, attempted to sue the Army for drug experimentation, however, unsuccessfully, involved the Feres Doctrine. It's an interesting topic to be sure!

Due to the frequency of these kinds of illegal activities by the U.S. government, I find it absolutely appalling how ambivalent we, as a republic, react to such activities. Myself as guilty as the 'next guy.' As a veteran and former member of the US armed forces, we were basically told we agreed to be subjects of anything the government deemed necessary.
edit on 13-10-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sickofthelies

In all seriousness though, the act of testing anything on your population via any method is diabolical.

According to this congress and Obama approved behavior modification on the public.

nation.foxnews.com...

edit on 551031America/ChicagoTue, 13 Oct 2015 22:55:36 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: ISawItFirst

contrails? please explain.

Evidently sarcasm flies over your head. Pun intended.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I suddenly don't feel so silly for my YouTube chemtrail videos. Seriously man, the trails I filmed were not normal. The flight paths weren't normal and I haven't seen the same patterns in a few years since, no matter what the weather conditions.

I think I filmed them in 2011 /2012.

Eta: I think it may have been earlier than that. Maybe 2009 /2010. Haven't really checked my channel for a while.
edit on 13-10-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

i was leaning towards sarcasm but it was't too obvious. Also it wouldn't be beneath some atsers around here to immediately dismiss evidence such as this.

and on a personnel note i am not exactly sure what the scientific definition of contrail is, i have a good idea, but have never heard a definition and the science behind the definition, i figured this would be a good place to ask cause i can already smell the chem-trail nay-sayers coming this way. Maybe they will pass on some knowledge instead of just saying everyone else is wrong for believing in chemtrails

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If they employ Megan fox as a pilot she can spray over me any day if the week.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Oh god, that comment was both really bad and really good......pun/double entendre intended.

As for the OP, Conspiracy theorists proven right again.
edit on 14-10-2015 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1
noun: contrail; plural noun: contrails

a trail of condensed water from an aircraft or rocket at high altitude, seen as a white streak against the sky.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You'd think solid proof of this magnitude, showing we are used as guinea pigs at the mercy of the military would cause some outrage. As in be on every news program from nationwide to local...

Or is this not as big of a deal as my feeble mind concieves it to be?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Spraying from a few hundred feet life in the GIF, chemtrails work. Spraying from 30,000 ft chemtrails won't work.

Thanks SO for giving every chemtrail nutter a thread to reference...

26 seconds into the video it says

Biological and chemical sprays are invisible, but for pictorial purposes this film depicts them as being visible.

edit on 14-10-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join