It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Video Shows US Navy Chemical Weapons Tests, on US Citizens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

NOT really as the current conspiracy theory re chemtrails is that ANY & EVERY contrail is a chemtrail.

NOT REALLY as the current conspiracy theory re contrails is that ANY & EVERY chemtrail is a contrail.

[snipped]
edit on Wed Oct 14 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed off topic material

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I suspect many are comforted by the notion that this was "back then," in the "Cold War days," and that nothing like that could happen now without oversight and public knowledge.

Even though a fairly consistent pattern of such activity is documented (and even avowed) over many decades. Even though everything else in terms of capability and willingness has expanded and advanced in terms of defense and intelligence means and methods, not been curtailed. Even though we now have unprecedented surveillance and security protocols in our daily lives. And even though intelligence and ethics scandals are a commonplace way of life today.

Surely nothing like this could still be ongoing under our noses nowadays, right? This was all "back then." (Note that I'm not referring specifically to chemtrail theories, of which I'm highly skeptical, but just speaking generally in terms of unwitting human experimentation for defense or other purposes... which may or may not include chemtrails or something like it.)

Peace.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Now you've done it-that six second GIF is all the chemtrailers need to extrapolate and call out ever contrail ever.

Yes it is proof-it's the crop dusting of the masses. But some fear every plane that flies over their heads for fear of the chemtrails and six seconds of footage won't exactly reassure already uneasy people.

A chemtrail at thirty thousand feet would be like trying to kill a spider with bug spray at a hundred paces.

edit on 14-10-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm talking more about proof for me on a personal level. If it's been declassified that they've done it before, what makes anyone think they wouldn't do it again?

Honestly, I don't need "proof" to know there are substances being sprayed across our skies. I have eyes. I can see. They don't spray every day, but when they do it's obvious.

I can remember clear skies as a child. Of course, you would see a contrail occasionally but never would you see plumes like you see today. These things stay in the sky, slowly dissipate and turn into a haze that hangs over the entire sky, as far as you can see until it slowly fades down over everything.

I just don't like it.

edit on 14-10-2015 by sickofthelies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sickofthelies
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm talking more about proof for me on a personal level. If it's been declassified that they've done it before, what makes anyone think they wouldn't do it again?

Honestly, I don't need "proof" to know there are substances being sprayed across our skies. I have eyes. I can see. They don't spray every day, but when they do it's obvious.

I can remember clear skies as a child. Of course, you would see a contrail occasionally but never would you see plumes like you see today. These things stay in the sky, slowly dissipate and turn into a haze that hangs over the entire sky, as far as you can see until it slowly fades down over everything.

I just don't like it.

This makes me smile. You see the same skies the rest of us do, yet somehow, you can "see" the chemicals.
and never once factoring in the amount of planes in the sky today as opposed to "when you were a child".

If the skies didn't look different, then I would worry.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
How did the government keep all these conspiracies secret? I'm sure there could be no conspiracies today, as the USA is now a kinder gentler nation.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAnarchist

Have you ever spoken to someone from China? They biologically bomb entire villages for research then just burn em. People are fungible. Also, England did this. And probably some other countries as well. It's not a local problem.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
this is was not a secret. almost every world power has had and have bio radio and chem weapons, and they are delivered in similar fashion.

this proves the US had and still has active bio weapons capable of being delivered by air.

what this doesnt prove is chemtrails modifying the weather or or chemtrails are bio weapons being deployed on the population. i think the Elite 1% would at least be spared if this was the case. or is there a reason why top scientists and or researchers havent 'looked' into the contrail business? if this stuff is being sprayed and everyone is affected, why wouldnt experts in the field do private research on the stuff coming out of the back of planes. ( a cheap weather balloons with sensors is not that expensive. why dont conspiracy theorists invest 200-300 $ send a ballon and take samples then have them analyzed. why speculate if the chemtrail madness can be proven and put to rest?
why not start a kickstarter and invest in more professional grade weather balloons and sensors? conduct nation wide experiments then bring it up to an international body or national and have them re analyze the findings?

or is this too much for conspiracy theorists, im guessing if research was done and doubts were out of the equation then they wouldnt be conspiracy theorist if there was nothing to conspire about.
how long can people presume and guess and speculate before one person decides and prove to himself at least, and not the keyboard scientists.
edit on 14-10-2015 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You have evidence that your goverment is using the
US armed forces to attack, kill and torture US citezens.
and you do nothing???
your elected goverment is comiting treason.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
You have evidence that your goverment is using the
US armed forces to attack, kill and torture US citezens.
and you do nothing???
your elected goverment is comiting treason.

Just curious...

Who does "You" refer to?
Define "nothing"
Do you understand how the US government is 'elected?' ( I use the term loosely)
Do you understand the relationship between corporate America and political America?
What do you suggest is done to 'fix' the problem?
Where are you from?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I just don't like it.

I rember watching flights from late 60's onwards I live near 3 major airports, but I also remember when at the most one or two of my neighbours taking a flight once a year, now with most people I know its 2 holidays a year and myself I averaged upto 20 business flights in a year over the last few years.

Now there is around 70,000-100,000 aircarft movements a day.

Contrails form under the same atmospheric conditions as clouds and clouds tend to last a spread out as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Looks like spraying Agent Orange in Viet Nam.
Read a book called 'Spike', written as fiction. So let's see we have someone only complaining about the US. These are training videos on how to deal with the issues used by our opponents.
Perhaps this is interesting, "Apr 6, 2010 - SkepticOverlord (Скептик-Повелитель), переводные статьи, блоги, форумы."
But perhaps best is when Skepticoverlord is quoted in a useless book, "Terrorism and the Politics of Naming", by Michael Bhatia. Who, unfortunately died in AF, Skepti, where were you?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

The current conspiracy theory re chemtrails is NOT this.

That's good to hear. What is the current conspiracy theory re "chemtrails" then?

Glad to hear you're not a Wigington follower.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that they have already publicly apologized for this, and even gave remunerations to some,..as if that bought some worth.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sorry, I only read page 1 and 4, has anyone mentioned crop dusting? Thats aerial spraying of chemicals on the food we eat: pesticides, insecticides,fungicides, herbicides, not to mention the stuff they put directly on the ground from spray tanks carried by people, and driven by tractors.

Those chemtrails are the ones produced by the ginormous petrochemical industry having the most effect on our health and our biosphere, yet everyone focuses on some way back bio and chemical warfare tests and chem or con job in the stratosphere.

You don't have to reply, I won't be back enough spraying in this thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
US lied about vietnam
US killed JFK
US uses civilians as guinea pigs
US destroyed WTC buildings
US is causing mass muslim migration and supports terrorism.
What else? Does it matter?

Sigh...

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
US lied about vietnam
US killed JFK
US uses civilians as guinea pigs
US destroyed WTC buildings
US is causing mass muslim migration and supports terrorism.
What else? Does it matter?

Sigh...

What is this post in response to? I can certainly answer all rebuttals to each of these points but I'm curious to the objective and point to these.

edit on 14-10-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

In all seriousness though, the act of testing anything on your population via any method is diabolical.

According to this congress and Obama approved behavior modification on the public.

nation.foxnews.com...

from fox news, must be true

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It is verifiable and is even discussed in great detail on the WHO website. Here is a link to the recommendations of spraying of a unit of volume or "space" or "space spraying" as the document states a practice to control the mosquitoes.

READ THIS
www.who.int...
WHO space spray

Here is another fact sheet on pesticides and their effects on humans.

READ THIS
Pesticides and effects on children

Just imagine that, I AM QUOTING FROM THE DOCUMENT published by the WHO : chronic and low level exposure can affect the nervous system, cardiovascular system, respiratory system, gastrointestinal tract and liver, kidneys, reproductive system and blood.

That is damn near every system, tract and important part of your body! Wash those fruits, vegetables very well, very very well.
edit on 14-10-2015 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join