It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defend Roseburg - Deny Barack Obama Protest in Oregon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

Sounds to me like these people are a bunch of Right-Wing nutters.

You do know that gun control which Obama made perfectly clear he wants more of is a RIGHT WING NUTTER ideology ?

Made infamous in Nazi Germany by a guy named Adolf Hitler.

That makes absolutely no sense. But what's new, huh?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Sounds to me like these people are a bunch of Right-Wing nutters.

The anointed one his majesty king 0bama and the White House have announced a Friday arrival in Roseburg, Oregon in the wake of Oct 1st's horrific tragedy at UCC.

Polarizing as usual, Mr 0bama has insisted on politicizing the event as a conduit for increased executive orders on gun control via means of his pen, and his phone.

They call-out Obama's polarizing tactics by being polarizing.

Idiots.

Also, I didn't see anything about raising money for the families. They are raising money for port-o-potties.

We are working on finding portapotties for the event. In order to do that we'll need donations (something we hadn't planned on needing!) We are opening an account for the funds and will post that account number so that people can donate if they so choose to help offset the expenses for the toilets.

Anyway, this is not surprising. Nutters getting together with other nutters to protest a man that simply wants to pay his respects.

All anyone needs to do is look over your post history. You claim to love the 2nd amendment in some threads and then call those who live by it right wing nutters in others!

Your hypocrisy is glaringly obvious!

Carry on AgentS!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Thanks. I missed that. I don't use FB and didn't see the separate post.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm not talking about the 2nd amendment part of it. I'm addressing their nutter rhetoric and hypocrisy. Did you not read their statement. It's obvious that they are using this tragedy to push their political ideals about Obama in to the fore.

They claim Obama is polarizing but they are being polarizing.

They claim Obama is politicizing this but they are politicizing this.

They are dishonoring the dead as much as Obama. How sad.

edit on 7-10-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

No, they are right wing nutter because of the crap they posted on the event page. Do I have to quote it again?

So it makes them a nutter to state without mincing words exactly the reason for the visit? Its not a secret, this has nothing to do with honoring anyone, this is all political theater for Obama......

What part of that was "nutjob-ish" it was truth

Didn't they accuse the president of being polarizing, while posting polarizing rhetoric? Am I the only one who sees the hypocrisy and humor in this? It's the stuff of epic parodies.

No I dont see the humor in it at all, people lost their lives and the president came out on TV and immediately started pushing his agenda, and now wants to stand on the bodies of the dead IN THE TOWN to continue to do it.....

I find no humor in that at all

Nice emotional touch, but not falling for it. All Obama is trying to do is pay his respects. Just like he did after all of the other mass shooting and tragedies. But somehow this is different?

Pay his respects? the only time he "pays his respects" is when he uses it to focus on gun control, I notice he wasnt paying his respects to all the officers targeted and killed......I notice he didnt come out on TV condemning THAT, oh but hey that doesnt fit the agenda, nope he went golfing

Emotional response? lol are you saying he WASNT a psycopath?

Well, yes. You have a bunch of nutters trying to politicize this even more and whining about how Obama politicized it.

No you have American citizens who have a right to their voice coming out and telling the president they dont want any part of his agenda and to leave their town and their dead out of it.....

carry on with your usual thread derailment
edit on 10/7/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
President Obama loves the camera's.

Why do I think this private meeting with the families will not be so very private

Making himself the center of attention is his goal I'm sure as this is a slight deviation on his previously planned fundraising trip.

He can't even let the families grieve before he uses them as part of his political agenda. Narcissism at this level knows no shame it would seem. Others see a tragedy, he sees an opportunity to make himself the center of attention and push his agenda.

Those poor families will be forced to deal with the pressures of his visit on top of their loss.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'm not talking about the 2nd amendment part of it. I'm addressing their nutter rhetoric and hypocrisy. Did you not read their statement. It's obvious that they are using this tragedy to push their political ideals about Obama in to the fore.

They claim Obama is polarizing but they are being polarizing.

They claim Obama is politicizing this but they are politicizing this.

They are dishonoring the dead as much as Obama. How sad.

It is their dead to be able to criticize NOT Obamas! I wouldn't meet with the prick either!

BTW? Did you miss Obama's speech before the names of the victims were even released where he admitted he was going to politicize it????

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hmmm

What part do you not understand other than the word 'liberal'.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'll wait for him to be selfless, consoling, kind, and respectful before I call him a weak, cheap, pandering dirtbag.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'll wait for him to be selfless, consoling, kind, and respectful before I call him a weak, cheap, pandering dirtbag.

And ill rely on his past history

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What part of that was "nutjob-ish" it was truth

This:

The anointed one his majesty king 0bama and the White House have announced a Friday arrival in Roseburg, Oregon in the wake of Oct 1st's horrific tragedy at UCC.

Polarizing as usual, Mr 0bama has insisted on politicizing the event as a conduit for increased executive orders on gun control via means of his pen, and his phone.

Lot of rhetoric and talking points there.

I find no humor in that at all

Of course not, because you can't even comprehend that I was talking about their response, not the deaths. Why is it so hard for people to follow a written conversation anymore? I still find the appeal to emotions fallacy quite annoying.

Pay his respects? the only time he "pays his respects" is when he uses it to focus on gun control, I notice he wasnt paying his respects to all the officers targeted and killed......I notice he didnt come out on TV condemning THAT, oh but hey that doesnt fit the agenda, nope he went golfing

Now I see why this stuff appeals to you. You talk just like them. It's sad that original thought is slowly dying and people such up the propaganda.

I was talking about your little emotional post. Reading comprehension is fundamental. Please keep up, man. Jesus.

No you have American citizens who have a right to their voice coming out and telling the president they dont want any part of his agenda and to leave their town and their dead out of it.....

You're right. And I have a right to criticize them for politicizing the death of these people by trying to make a political statement against the President.

If you criticize one for making it political, you should criticize the other. Both are equally uncalled for.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
On the day this happened I saw on Sky News (it was live) an interview with a local person, it was just a couple of hours after the shooting.
Sky news: "Do you think we should take away peoples guns?"
Local person: "No! That would leave just the bad guys with guns"

Gives you some idea of why the locals dont want Obuma.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB

Oh (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
A little respect (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
Whoa, babe (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)
I get tired (just a little bit)
Keep on tryin' (just a little bit)
You're runnin' out of foolin' (just a little bit)
And I ain't lyin' (just a little bit)
(re, re, re, re) 'spect
When you come home (re, re, re ,re)
Or you might walk in (respect, just a little bit)
And find out I'm gone (just a little bit)
I got to have (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)

I ain't Got a Lil Bit No Moe.............

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And ill rely on his past history

Oh I have no doubt that he'll say the words, "I" and "Me" more times than the Secret Service has guns. But I can't call him a pathetic waste of a good suit until he does start spewing garbage from his pie hole.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think that a government that routinely bombs civilians, weddings, hospitals, and such has a great deal of gall to lecture the citizenry on 'gun control'. Not only are they killing hundreds of innocents with their actions, they're destroying tens-of-millions of dollars of non-military infrastructure including people's homes and businesses. Maybe they need to clean-up their own frigging act before they climb up on the soapbox.

link   

It is their dead to be able to criticize NOT Obamas!

I don't know what that means.

BTW? Did you miss Obama's speech before the names of the victims were even released where he admitted he was going to politicize it????

Yes, I did. I didn't like it when Obama said it and I don't like that these nutters are politicizing it either. That's called consistency.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I gotta disagee.

Sociopath.

A person with antisocial personality disorder. Probably the most widely recognized personality disorder. A sociopath is often well liked because of their charm and high charisma, but they do not usually care about other people. They think mainly of themselves and often blame others for the things that they do. They have a complete disregard for rules and lie constantly. They seldom feel guilt or learn from punishments. Though some sociopaths have become murders, most reveal their sociopathy through less deadly and sensational means.

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Apparently the city officials are welcoming his visit, www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hmmm

What part do you not understand other than the word 'liberal'.

Ya, you're not making sense and off in La La land.

Have a nice trip back.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
After reading some of the replies on the FB page regarding this, if Obama says one word about guns or gun control, I think it would be acceptable for those who are protesting his politicizing of this tragedy to quietly walk out. Anything other than that - boos, yelling, rowdy behavior etc. then they would be just as guilty of politicizing. Besides, it would show such grace and respect to those who died by not letting Obama push their buttons. Just my opinion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join