It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! 4 Russian warships launch 26 missiles against ISIS from Caspian sea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The question is , is it IS they are bombing or Syrian rebels against Assad...?

It is easier to see that we are just pawns in this game.

Very few even those that think they are in the know, really know what the real players are doing.

We are all just guessing, but it doesn't look good, no matter where you are standing.

It is all about the end game. Many think they know what that is. I am not so sure anyone really knows what that will be.

They have brilliantly kept everyone ignorant, and in play until now. What makes anyone think that what they think they know is indeed fact?

The end game may be the end for many but I am pretty sure it will be the beginning for someone or something else.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Also......think of the geography of the Caspian sea........ missiles fired from there will overfly possibly..

Iran
Iraq
Georgia
Azerbaijan
Turkey......(?)

It's a demonstration to all that the BEAR lives.....

PDUK

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: intrptr

Didn't they say if it looks, acts and runs like a terrorist, its a terrorist?

Only the US is forced to back peddle explaining who's who in the War on Assad--- I mean Terror.

If its in Syria and its holding a AK-47 and not one of Assad's kill it!

Easier to spot than that. Columns of dust raised by convoys of white pickup trucks.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

We...... along with the rest of the coalition caused the current Syrian feck up and the disgustng civil war that has ensued since.....

There are many factions fighting for regional and larger dominance........ is ISIS the only opponent of Assad...? No there are other groups........... Are the Russians targeting everyone oppossed to Assad...? not sure yet BUT that is a question which has implications further down the road.........

Russia is obviously siding with Assad and he will not forgive the West....
The West was hoping that Assad would fall and then try to 'control / arrange' the factions left HOWEVER .......ISIS is not controllable by the West and so selective attacks have been the order of the day............Russia, it would appear is going to SQUASH everything except Assad.......

Russia has just extended itself into the Middle East and into a critical strategic position....

PDUK

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If someone can help translate the messages that would be great.

Apparently, helicopters are dropping these pamphlets warning them to give up, before a Russia Ground invasion

www.liveleak.com...

That pic of the "US" windup terrorist needs no translation. Even if they can't read, they'll still get it.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

We caused the mess.

Russia have now moved into take advantage of it.

There is NOTHING short of starting WW3 we can do about it now.

We got caught out playing "game of terrorists". The USA, Allies and NATO have suffered a huge political defeat .

All we can do now is cut our loses in Syria and prepare for Russia next move as Syria not worth starting WW3 over.
edit on 7-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I agree completely with you....

regards

PDUK

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

maybe some questions answered: Oh, skip the first 1:09 minutes to avoid commercial...
Putin Mobilizes 150,000 Ground Troops
youtu.be...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

What strikes me about all of this is how actually weak the Western coalition is when compared to Russia, one single country. Its right in there both on the land and on the sea, a total commitment.

We are watching the Russians having to come in and clean up a mess, terror and horror that the West who aided it to happen, now seem disinterested in clearing up, despite the opposite rhetoric given to us public.

Obama needs to man up and apologise for his ideal situation of having a puppet government in Syria and removing the legitimate one. We should all be aware that men with these ideals are the biggest warmongers on this planet and certainly the most dangerous. He, along with Oinky cameron wails about Assad, but what about their records - along with other Western cohorts? How many deaths have these men caused and what is the difference between the men they have removed e.g. Gaddaffi to them or the groups they finance, train and then let loose?

These men all say the right rhetoric, they smile and smarm and play the happy family man image - but they spread death and destruction to other people's families. If they get past their own self-loving ego do they ever think about the consequences of their actions when they are alone I wonder?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I am thinking that the pay rate for a covert CIA trainer in the middle east just doubled . If Russia decides to take the US mantra of chasing these terrorist where ever they run to ,there will be a lot of so-called princes in SA needing extra bleach used in their laundry ...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Saudi Arabia and the UAE (dont forget them!) are I bet throwing a tantrum right now. Bet Obama phone in the oval office is no stop ringing with angry ME princes and oil barons who just lost there "investment".

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We, the UK, USA and NATO need to get the hell out of there. We have done nothing as far as I can tell in the past 12 months. ISIS have just spread like cancer at an alarming rate and we have let that happen, why I don't know. I am sooo happy that Russia have stepped in because at least it looks like someone is taking charge. The only thing I do find confusing it how quickly this has gained momentum from Russia's side. Only a few weeks ago Russia weren't involved in any way. What has happened in between time to make them suddenly take action so ruthlessly, I would love to know the answer to that. It just all seems so sudden and to warrant such a ruthless attack something really big must have happened. Unless, Putin seeing all the migrants entering Europe has thought enough is enough time to sort out the mess. I don't know. I just wish though we would keep our noses out of it and leave the business to the people who have been invited to stick their noses in.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If Putin is this angry now imagine his wrath if any terrorist attacks take place on Russian soil or if any of his soldiers are taken by ISIS. I wouldn't like to push him. I hope wimpy David Cameron keeps hit mouth shut otherwise those missiles could be landing in the UK!!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's not their goal any more.

Taking out Assad leaves a big hole for other groups like Al Nusra to step into.

The US and allies are now working, albeit very tentatively, with Assad.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Russia had to act, don't think if Assad's regime would fall, the "free syrian army" would come in place.
The country would have been terrorized by a bunch of jihadi's... it was now or never.
We should be greatful what Russia is doing, the're doing us a great favor.
But none of the politicians would dare to say this out loud, that David Cameron dude, what a tool... does he even now what hes talking about, instead of mumbling his pre chewed mumbo jumbo... jeeez

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The sad thing is, they are the same ... that's what has been revealed. Why do you think ISIS are hiding their faces, and wearing black cloth?

It's because they're mercenaries, and weather win or lose ... they intend to return home (TO the US?).

Another thing about ISIS, is ther Islamic State ... what Islamic States exist in the middle east?

Saudi Arabia
Quatar
Arab Emirates

All allies of the US and UK. What about Al Qaida, and Osama bin Ladin? Both supported and trained by UK/US during Afghan war. Money, from Saudi Arabia.

Look at these murderers ... they're driving in brand new toyota's. And Humweys.

Iraq, and Lybia ... yes, we must all agree that Saddam Hussein and Ghaddaffi were evil bastards. But their demise transformed the countries, from bad to worse. From mass murder, to literal genocide.

Fact of the matter is, both US and UK should tried for treason. However, it "appears" that the US is "starting" to tone down their voice here. They've discovered, from Ukraine to Syria, that not everything is as it seems.

Let's hope the US get's it right in the end.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: crazyewok Makes perfect strategic sence

Kind of reminds me of a revamped game of Battleship.

Remember they are pros at manipulating the common folk. They are absolute geniuses when it comes to brain mapping. You have to admire the sheer scale of their masterpiece. Of course they have been practicing their craft for a long time.

Think about it. They succeeded in not only getting the whole world to hate a group people for no other reason than their skin contained large amounts of melanin. They became so adept and successful with this mental programming that they were able to even program the people that possess dark complexions, to hate other people that look like them. Better yet, they convinced these people with dark complexions to hate themselves. Worked like a charm didn't it?

Now they have succeeded in getting people all over the world to hate a group of people with brown complexions, and they are so amazingly good, that they have people hating their own neighbors, family, distant relatives, and themselves. Why? Because of programming based on ridiculous stories, that if you read it and changed the people to animals ( in the style of Animal Farm ), you would laugh and think who would ever believe such a thing?

We are programmable, predictable, and gullible. We are no where as smart as we think we are. Worse of all of it, is the programming is so successful that they don't even have to hide our strings anymore. We are trained so well that we gleefully return to our gilded cages, lock our minds, and gladly plug into the devices that hold as prisoner, and hand over all control of our minds, bodies and spirits to our controlling masters.

Step back for second. Stop looking at the trees. You may be able to get a glimpse of what is lurking in the forest.

edit on 7-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Auto correct error fix.

edit on 7-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: ATS is not Android tablet friendly.

edit on 7-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Corrections not sticking?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: intrptr

That's not their goal any more.

Taking out Assad leaves a big hole for other groups like Al Nusra to step into.

The US and allies are now working, albeit very tentatively, with Assad.

Actually Russia is invited, the US isn't. There are tens of factioned fighting groups in Syria, they've come from all over the world to topple Assad under the US fiscal umbrella and promisers to run things after. But just like Libya, if they are 'successful', there will be the same fragmented battle between all those leftover in the ruins.

Tell me, how does one identify a terrorist and their allegiance from the sky?
edit on 7-10-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

it was the blood moon. The men who give people like Obama and Putin their orders still abide by strict ancient blood rites and rituals. It #s with the other sides psycology. Just look at Obummer. He is at a loss of words. Also notice how our media basically shutup about it with the exception of the occasional commentary from a former or retired intelligence analyst or insider.

Not front page headlines anymore is it?? Too embarrassed to talk about. At least they shut up of Bruce Jenner and his self mutilation and the progression of the mentally ill self mutilators rights.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I wonder whats happening to our Special Forces troups who are there to "train".
edit on 7/10/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join