It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! 4 Russian warships launch 26 missiles against ISIS from Caspian sea

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

“Four missile ships launched 26 cruise missiles at 11 targets. According to objective control data, all the targets were destroyed. No civilian objects sustained damage

Yeah, Really.? not bad for a country that tried to rescue it's own citizens from a theater killing 130+ in the process. I dont believe avoiding civilian casualties is or ever has been a priority for the kremlin.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Not really a priority for the USA either it seems.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
It is easier to see that we are just pawns in this game.

Very few even those that think they are in the know, really know what the real players are doing.

One thing we can be sure of though, is that the real players think they know what they are doing ...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX
So the question is: The US has been bombing IS targets for the past one year but why are they so pathetically ineffective?!

In my sole opinion I believe it is because the US is not in Syria to remove ISIS but are using ISIS to remove ASSAD. A lot of people seem to have forgotten the US' attempts at entering Syria not so long ago and remove ASSAD based on lies the same way they removed Sadam and Gaddafi and for the same reasons. They faced huge public backlash and a lack of foreign support and could not attack Syria in the end. Nobody seems to join the dots and find this ISIS threat an incredible coincidence.

It wouldn't surprise me if ISIS was entirely orchestrated by the US as a way to enter the middle eastern countries they have yet to topple. But not just that. The world needs to be in a constant state of war to feed the military industrial complex. Weapons sales provide far too much money to just stop like that.

There is no money in Peace

Russia are not trying to topple ASSAD and are not trying to keep ISIS afloat and therefore are actually damaging them with their bombings.

Don't get me wrong. Putin probably has agendas of his own. But I am certain the US and other western governments are lying to us more than the Russian government. And too many people believe what they see on the news regarding ISIS and terror attacks forgetting that the media is run by the same type of wealthy, greedy, corrupt people that run countries and these people are very closely tied.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Bunch of rusty old hulks by the look of them.

Feel sorry for the sailors aboard. Serving in the Russian Navy must be a pretty short straw to draw.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

“Four missile ships launched 26 cruise missiles at 11 targets. According to objective control data, all the targets were destroyed. No civilian objects sustained damage

Yeah, Really.? not bad for a country that tried to rescue it's own citizens from a theater killing 130+ in the process. I dont believe avoiding civilian casualties is or ever has been a priority for the kremlin.

They don't have to work too hard on the scripting any more. They know we will think, say and do anything that want.

I am sure it will be winding down soon. At this point all the mystery, fun and excitement is gone. It is like playing Commander Keen for the ten thousandth and one time.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Can we please stop saying "the U.S.A. and it's allies". Can we just say "The Allies".

because misery loves company?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hmmm all the anti USA pro Russia commentators are back slapping and cheering but this has only just begun. Has everyone forgotten Russia's preamble with Afghanistan all those years ago? And anyway, I thought higher powers than Obama and Putin where at play here anyway? Anyone that's spent more than five minutes on ATS is aware that Americas democratic leader is just a puppet. Why not Russia's leader? Because he can drive a mini submarine and ride a horse bare back with his shirt off? It's a contradiction and closed minded.
Congratulations to Russia and their missiles, they've fed the msm and bluffed another round of anti USA consumers but it's early days. Nothing is close to being completed in that region. Fools.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

thats funny, I dont see any rust in the picture of that ship that looks like any other NATO naval vessel of equal displacement. Were you on any of these ships? What did the sailors tell you??

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I almost feel sorry for Saudi Arabia and particularly Qatar....almost. They can wave goodbye to their gas pipeline through Syria and stifling Russia's market. The US & House Saudi will have to come up with another plan, which I'm sure they are hatching as I type. The Russki's won't mess about as can be seen, there will be plenty of civilian casualties which is to the Russian military irrelevant, but they will get the job done, just won't be much left.

The ISIS problem will, however, remain. There are far too many cells across the globe to be annihilated completely and even if they were they can and probably will simply join up again under a different guise

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Saudi Arabia and the UAE (dont forget them!) are I bet throwing a tantrum right now. Bet Obama phone in the oval office is no stop ringing with angry ME princes and oil barons who just lost there "investment".

Scary how true this is.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: generalspecific

And anyway, I thought higher powers than Obama and Putin where at play here anyway? Anyone that's spent more than five minutes on ATS is aware that Americas democratic leader is just a puppet. Why not Russia's leader?

wait, I think I covered this just a page ago.

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: anxiouswens

it was the blood moon. The men who give people like Obama and Putin their orders still abide by strict ancient blood rites and rituals. It #s with the other sides psychology.

We did not forget, we just appreciate the side right now that is eliminating the cannibal, baby killing, crucifying, sex slave trading of women and children terrorists rather than the side arming and supporting them is all.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
excellent move by the Putin strategists...

incoming missiles from the Caspian will by necessity, cause the USA and NATO jets & bombers to stay grounded and not interfere with the Russian operations of doing what the western powers just feigned & lied about doing to the terrorists among the FSA
edit on th31144422484007342015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: generalspecific
Hmmm all the anti USA pro Russia commentators are back slapping and cheering

Sorry but the USA and Allies have screwed up royaly in the region.

What are we meant to do? Ask for NATO to cause even more a of a problem and risk WW3?

People would not be "anti" USA if the USA could form a semi coherent and balanced foreign policy! And not play proxy war!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I don't agree with Americas policies, I just don't believe Russia's missile strikes add up to much which is the original crux of this post. Please don't try to use my comments to push your agenda. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I dont see any rust in the picture of that ship that looks like any other NATO naval vessel of equal displacement.

Did you look at all the pictures? Or only the first in the gallery?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Once again, I'm not saying american policies are correct, but a lot of people are getting carried away with a few missiles from some Russian war ships is my point. This is only the beginning these initial strikes are barely a scratch despite the hyperbole which gets spread in the media. I wouldn't get to carried away.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silicis n Volvo

There is no money in Peace

Spot on! The US needs a war wherever on the globe to sustain its military industrial complex. Since oil is no longer much of a priority seeing that it is now almost self sufficient in it, the raison d'être for inventing new wars is to keep the trillion dollar arms industry flourishing. And presently, business seems good!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Everyone here seems to think Russia can tell..

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I agree with what you say about the lies but these missiles will not keep Americas or their allies planes grounded, their operations will continue they'll just broadcast more complaints over the media about Russia's complicating the issue.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join