It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager becomes possessed when she used a Ouija board app on her smartphone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Have you tried using a ouija board?

If not how can you judge this? I suggest if you are so confident that nothing will happen then go out and buy one and use it.

Or we can do the Pepsi test? You call up a demon in your home? Would that suffice for you? Something appears to you or to a family member?

Yes I have used one. Multiple times in fact. Pendulums, cards, dice and probably some other divination tools I can't remember off hand as well. Sometimes with success sometimes without. Never had any demons haunt me or anything tho. Unless I just got a really lazy demon possession and haven't noticed the effects yet.

Just how do you call a demon into your home?? Do you know how??? I've never given it much thought but I don't think my cell would work.

Before I get started do NOT take this personally. I am not picking on you...... I am using you as an example.......

You could possibly fit the description on a true unbeliever.... mentally strong, not double minded, very arrogant, narcissistic and atheist. A true blue atheist. That is how Lucifer likes them the best. Now not very many people have all of these traits because most of us seem to question ourselves (double mindedness) which you probably don't. If this is the case most low frequency spirits can not break through to you.

Some people are protected from heaven and others are protected from hell (very few). THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID.

One of Lucifer's greatest tricks was to get mankind to believe he does not exist.... many reasons for this... again a whole new thread..... (I am trying not to derail my own thread)

The ouija board demon's name is ZOZO he is the one that most people communicate with. A low level demon with limited access BUT is part of a strong family in hell that supports him. I caution you in calling out his name. Over time it can lead to possession.

Think of heaven and hell like the army..... you have privates, sergeants, captains, colonels, generals and kings..... there are 5 kings in hell.

Anyone who has read my threads or posts know I am a demonologist (someone who has studied demons and fallen angels). Telling you stories or life experiences will NEVER convince people like you that there are things that go "bump in the night".

Now to some.... being a Christian and being a demonologist conflicts with oneself but actually it does not. I assist priest in exorcisms, help those who allege to have something in their homes or in their personal lives and most of the time it is not supernatural but in their head BUT......there are those occasions when it is the real thing. How can that be? Well, that is a whole different thread..... So why do I do this? Simple.... to fight the dark side. To identify who or what is attacking and the best way to defeat this enemy.

TV shows and movies are VERY misleading about the dark side...... be careful falling for some of that Hollywood crap.

As a Christian it is my hope that everyone will come to the Lord. Most people do it after a terrible accident, a death in the family, homeless, being poor.... etc..... They literally surrender and give up BUT only after something has shook them to their core BUT there are others and how do we reach out to them? They DEMAND proof! Well I understand and I offer them this PROOF! How? Well I can not call down God and ask him to appear to you, numerous reasons why this does not work. I can not call upon the angels to come to you in a way that you will understand because they come to you in dreams and visions and you will reject this message so how can I get your attention.... you undivided attention? To get you to 100% believe that the supernatural exist? What would it take? Now before I continue think about this...... what would it take? Something to appear to you? Most unbelievers would still reject it..... they would use reason to convince them it was only a hallucination. So having a demon to simply appear would not satisfy your demand.... it must be more.... it must be something that will shake you up do you understand this?

So what would it take? Your loved ones bouncing off the walls? Blood running down your bedroom walls? You loose everything you have, your money, your job, your home, your sanity? Watching your child walk up the walls and onto the ceiling? Would it take a life threatening disease for you or one of your family members to have? Would it take a death of a loved one? This is what hell has to offer...... Is this what it takes for you to believe?

Right now..... lets pause while you consider how bad you want PROOF.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

If the planchette is doing the work for you, it is not going to establish contact because the individual is technically not connected.

The batteries are because the planchette lights up. It is still a planchette. But the ones on the shelves at Wally World aren't even in the updated box. Still the same old ones they've always sold. I guess the light-up ones are on the dot com. They're never going to take them off the shelves, because they market them as kids' games. It's how they've been getting away with it and their excuse, every time a new hubbub is made about the negative aspects of them, for many years. Now they've just made them even more enticing...go capitalism.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What about Dungeons & Dragons, and Magic: the Gathering?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
It was the sudden rise of anomalous behavior and mental breakdowns associated with a number of people that used them.

And who told you this or where did that explanation come from???

If you are seeing them in any store, it may have to do with the fact that today's models :

Planchette requires 3 "AAA" batteries (not included).

If the planchette is doing the work for you, it is not going to establish contact because the individual is technically not connected.

Its all good though, the less inclined one is to use it determined to make legit contact, the better.

That's a new feature and according to everything I can find the batteries are used for the Light that is in the planchette now so you can use it easily in the dark. Nothing is said about it causing it to move.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeowWix
What about Dungeons & Dragons, and Magic: the Gathering?

Played lot's of D&D. Loved it. Still love it. The best and most imaginative game ever. Better and more fun than just about any other game then and now because you were only limited by your imagination. Never played Magic the gathering but have played games like it.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I found it amazing that the "portal to hell" can be mass produced by an American corporation, but am even more amazed that you can open it with a digital representation of a toy.

What an age we live in

link   
Evil spirits and demons only exist in your reality if you believe they do.

link   

a reply to: AmericanRealist

Now I'm really curious as to "Why" you say they were removed from the stores. Not whatever reason they would tell you because obviously there must be some other reason, some super secret reason which you know for some reason.

So what is it?? I want to know and the source and as much context as possible if you don't mind???

There was no universal declaration or public annoucment and I never claimed to know any super secret reason. Its exactly what I have been telling you. I know because I have been a witness. My fear as a child thankfully kept me from participating. That does not mean I did not witness what happened to two friends in the weeks after they used it. Tallahassee, 1990. Lived in Fairfax apartments near governors square mall. The neighbor kids, my friends thought it would be cool to mess with. Neither one was the same again. One of the brothers just went mute about two days after. Refused to speak or verbally respond to anything. The other acted fine except for the occasional moment where he would just stare off into nothing for nearly a minute straight. Then he would snap out of it and act like nothing just happened.

I knew them for two years since I was four (oh yes you better believe I still have those memories. My oldest memory is my third bday.) and they never behaved that way until they messed with the board. Not even a month later there was a fire in the apartment. I was a kid so whatever the cause was its not as adults would make me privy to that information. Only that apartment unit sustained damage. Not the one I lived in or even the neighbor on the other side or EITHER of the upstair units.. I am well aware that sometimes people can get lucky like that, but ...

I never saw them again as they obviously moved. But days later I went in with some other friends and alot of the burned stuff was still there. Strange thing we all noticed was that it was as if only the floor areas were damaged by the fire. I am sure there are explanations as to why the flames did no engulf the drywall and ride into the frame of the building to consume the entire building, but I was never told.

I am sure you have an answer for me though right?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

It was the sudden rise of anomalous behavior and mental breakdowns associated with a number of people that used them.

And who told you this or where did that explanation come from???

If you are seeing them in any store, it may have to do with the fact that today's models :

Planchette requires 3 "AAA" batteries (not included).

Its all good though, the less inclined one is to use it determined to make legit contact, the better.

That's a new feature and according to everything I can find the batteries are used for the Light that is in the planchette now so you can use it easily in the dark. Nothing is said about it causing it to move.

Why does the ouija board work? Or shot glasses? or pencils? etc...... It is the ritual and the need or want to connect. You send out SOS messages into the spiritual world.

Ever heard that you will be judged by every word that comes out of your mouth? Do you know why? Because every word you speak has POWER in this world and in the spiritual world and it does not matter with what you play with.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I'm going to come back to this post of yours again but first I want to skip to the end because I'm excited now. What would it take??? Good question. I suppose if it has to be a demon or some evil thing, which sorta sucks for choices as I don't see why to good side won't make contact, but if you say so.

Having my wife walk up the walls would work but that wouldn't be right to include her like that. I would say walking up the walls myself would probably do it. But to be honest, if you could make my walls bleed right now then you'd convince me.

Should I be expecting bleeding walls soon???

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

There was no universal declaration or public annoucment and I never claimed to know any super secret reason. Its exactly what I have been telling you. I know because I have been a witness.

Ok, but you witnessing something isn't a reason for why all stores no longer carry them. There would have to be some official reason for them to stop selling them beyond the fact that you some some weird stuff that might relate to them.

Strange thing we all noticed was that it was as if only the floor areas were damaged by the fire. I am sure there are explanations as to why the flames did no engulf the drywall and ride into the frame of the building to consume the entire building, but I was never told.

I am sure you have an answer for me though right?

Actually I don't have any sort of answer for you. I'm not an expert about fires or anything even close to that. sorry.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I'm going to come back to this post of yours again but first I want to skip to the end because I'm excited now. What would it take??? Good question. I suppose if it has to be a demon or some evil thing, which sorta sucks for choices as I don't see why to good side won't make contact, but if you say so.

Having my wife walk up the walls would work but that wouldn't be right to include her like that. I would say walking up the walls myself would probably do it. But to be honest, if you could make my walls bleed right now then you'd convince me.

Should I be expecting bleeding walls soon???

These were easy examples..... the demons pick and choose what they want to do with you and your loved ones. It is not up to you to what they can or can not do once you allow them in. Do you understand?

Most of the time they love to attack children. This is the best punishment for parents (in their eyes) once they have your children you are willing to give them anything they want.

One other thing I want you to truly understand...... I do NOT nor will I call these things out.... YOU WILL. YOU want proof and it is up to you....not me.

Halloween is soon and this is the perfect time for your experiment...... if that is what you want. AND I say to everyone here on ATS anyone who wants to take this Pepsi challenge is welcome BUT I caution you that once you start there will be no turning back.

Oh by the way ..... there is but ONLY one way this will be done..... with online cameras and Skype from your home...... for all to see and experience. I have offered this to many and no one is willing to take the challenge...... I call that smart.

Edit Later: If you do this on Halloween, there will be no reason for an animal sacrifice.
edit on 7-10-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Wow, YouTube video comments used as proof of something!

Seen it all now..

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I would take the challenge except I am already aware of the existence and have no interest in inviting them back into my life directly.

However, if you know of an alleged haunted location or creepy in central Florida where people hear/see things that are off putting, I am willing to stake it out alone for the night. Not that I do not believe, but 90%+, and you will attest to this as it is part of your profession slayer, of these "haunted" places are not haunted at all and have rather benign explanations. The other less than 10%, well lets just say if I am leaving I need no further convincing.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

These were easy examples..... the demons pick and choose what they want to do with you and your loved ones. It is not up to you to what they can or can not do once you allow them in. Do you understand?

Oh. Well, I understand now. I thought you were offering to show me or something. So no bleeding walls tonight I guess then.

Most of the time they love to attack children. This is the best punishment for parents (in their eyes) once they have your children you are willing to give them anything they want.

Won't work. No kids. I have a pretty old dog though but he's not in great health anyway so anything happens to him and it's nothing worth noting at this point.

One other thing I want you to truly understand...... I do NOT nor will I call these things out.... YOU WILL. YOU want proof and it is up to you....not me.

So what is the pepsi challenge you're talking about??? There is a limit to what I'm willing to do because at some point I can't be sure I wouldn't simply be convincing myself of something or trying so hard that I'd manifest something in my mind I believe to be real. Like self hypnosis or something. I don't doubt that someone can make themselves see or hear things if they want to bad enough.

It's not likely that I'll skype it either. Not because I'm scared it might happen, but because I'm not broadcasting myself doing some ritual to everyone. Sorry. I'm a little more private than that. Depending on what I have to do, I might record it and send you some photos or something as proof but that depends on what you reply with as the details.

edit on 7-10-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

listen man, I dont want you to be convinced of anything other than staying away from this 'toy', and not inviting dark entities into your life. Because even when you think you have successfully defeated them, something always feels likes its lingering nearby. And occasionally you are reminded of how powerless you actually are in the presence of this phenomenon after making connection.

Just pretend you never saw this thread and move on with your life and disregard everything we discussed here. You'll have moved on in about two or three days anyways.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I would take the challenge except I am already aware of the existence and have no interest in inviting them back into my life directly.

However, if you know of an alleged haunted location or creepy in central Florida where people hear/see things that are off putting, I am willing to stake it out alone for the night. Not that I do not believe, but 90%+, and you will attest to this as it is part of your profession slayer, of these "haunted" places are not haunted at all and have rather benign explanations. The other less than 10%, well lets just say if I am leaving I need no further convincing.

I am not tooting my horn or looking for attention. I get enough. I have my own paranormal talk radio show. And I am not advertising it as according to ATS rules and regulations.

Unfortunately I live in Europe but have connections in the paranormal investigations filed in Florida. There is a good one in Gainesville. Send me a PM and I will send you there details. You can also check this website for more info:

www.paranormalsocieties.com...

Some of these investigative sites welcome new investigators in their search. If you have the time and funds I recommend you team up with one that has experience..... just do me a favor and don't be John Wayne when doing these type of investigations..... learn to walk away sometimes even run as fast as you can.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Why does the ouija board work? Or shot glasses? or pencils? etc...... It is the ritual and the need or want to connect. You send out SOS messages into the spiritual world.

Depends on who you ask I suppose. Personally I think the answers come from your subconscious mind. The movements from the same place which acts upon your physical body with very small fluctuations causing you to move it without you realizing it.

Ever heard that you will be judged by every word that comes out of your mouth? Do you know why? Because every word you speak has POWER in this world and in the spiritual world and it does not matter with what you play with.

Not sure if I've heard that before exactly, but I've heard people say stuff similar to it sure. It does make me think about the experiments they've done with '___' where people report that the beings they meet there try and teach them to create by using words or sounds. That in their realm you sort of speak things into existence.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Oh. Well, I understand now. I thought you were offering to show me or something. So no bleeding walls tonight I guess then.

Won't work. No kids. I have a pretty old dog though but he's not in great health anyway so anything happens to him and it's nothing worth noting at this point.

So what is the pepsi challenge you're talking about??? There is a limit to what I'm willing to do because at some point I can't be sure I wouldn't simply be convincing myself of something or trying so hard that I'd manifest something in my mind I believe to be real. Like self hypnosis or something. I don't doubt that someone can make themselves see or hear things if they want to bad enough.

It's not likely that I'll skype it either. Not because I'm scared it might happen, but because I'm not broadcasting myself doing some ritual to everyone. Sorry. I'm a little more private than that. Depending on what I have to do, I might record it and send you some photos or something as proof but that depends on what you reply with as the details.

I understand your point but there has to be proof to you and to us that you are not withholding information or refusing to follow ritual instructions. This is the reason why there must be numerous controls in place to ensure while you conduct this ritual otherwise you are doing them correctly or you could simply be faking it...... remember you want proof....right?

The ritual would not be given out on ATS but per pm or per email after we have Skyped a couple of times.

You would have to open up your personal life for two weeks on Skype and with online cameras so we can witness what you live through.

First we clear out a room.....in your home. You will need approx one week to prepare which includes fasting. You buy the items given you from a list I provide. You can rent the online cameras pretty cheap. The experiment will cost approx 200 dollars but what is that compared to what you will receive in return.......guaranteed proof of the supernatural.

Of course you will be required to sign an agreement that does not hold me responsible for anything that happens or occurs. You take full responsibillity for anything and everything.

It will be a bit time consuming just like anything else in life. If you want it bad enough you have to commit to it.

Edit Later: Book and movie rights will be 50 - 50.

This might help with your privacy issues...... cameras only in empty room except for the one on your head while you are sleeping. You must sleep in this room as well (in the corner). This way your family life will be concealed. Only your life inside the room. Outside the room we see and hear nothing.

P.S. To anyone considering this without proper instructions will most likely cause death or injury to yourself or to a loved one. I caution anyone in doing this. It is very dangerous.

edit on 7-10-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

The ritual would not be given out on ATS but per pm or per email after we have Skyped a couple of times.

You would have to open up your personal life for two weeks on Skype and with online cameras so we can witness what you live through.

First we clear out a room.....in your home. You will need approx one week to prepare which includes fasting. You buy the items given you from a list I provide. You can rent the online cameras pretty cheap. The experiment will cost approx 200 dollars but what is that compared to what you will receive in return.......guaranteed proof of the supernatural.

Of course you will be required to sign an agreement that does not hold me responsible for anything that happens or occurs. You take full responsibillity for anything and everything.

It will be a bit time consuming just like anything else in life. If you want it bad enough you have to commit to it.

Ummm, ya, no. I'm not doing all that. I didn't know you meant all that. I don't even know what some of that would do to me. As far as fasting, good luck with that. But I have no doubt that not eating for a week would certainly make me see some demons or something. Although they might be more afraid of me than I am of them at that point.

I thought you were going to say I had to say something in a mirror 10 times or with candles or something like that. Also the fact it's going to cost me $200 bucks and I don't get to eat either, oh hell no!! I'm pretty sure you're the demon now and you're not in some other realm or in hell, but sitting on a computer somewhere looking for a some sucker who you can get to do some stupid sh*t. So good luck with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join