It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager becomes possessed when she used a Ouija board app on her smartphone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

The only video you posted has no conclusive proof.

Just seemed like a bunch of dudes on drugs lol. (Nothing against drugs)

ETA

Your other videos make me laugh.

I'd be willing to bet I can dare you to communicate with a demon, tell it to possess me, and I will wake up tomorrow with nothing more than a headache.
edit on 7-10-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
In a post below, Egyptia describes a friend who went insane simply by reading occult writings...

The end result for many who use a Ouija board is the same as well.

originally posted by: Sahabi
By the action of simply reading satanic, demonic, or occult writings either silently or aloud, is this enough to open doors for possession or the summoning of 'unseen' entities? John Todd, former occultist and illuminati insider, said that even owning such writings is enough to invite negative entities. Can I read the writings of Aleister Crowley, Anton Lavey, or subjects such as Enochian and/or Black Magic, and other occult works without invoking entities?

originally posted by: Egyptia
It happened to a friend of mine when I was in highschool. He told me what he was going to read and said he would read it audibly. I told him to stay away from anything like that but he didn't listen. He went insane and is still in a mental institution. He came to me for help after it happened, but he was already too far gone. He was terrified for his life and his soul.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
This is so ridiculous it's even a new low for dailymail.

I can't believe that so many people actually believe in such superstitious nonsense like this.

Nobody is getting possessed by a stupid Quija board app on their phone.

Or a real board either for that matter.

Have you tried using a ouija board?

If not how can you judge this? I suggest if you are so confident that nothing will happen then go out and buy one and use it.

Or we can do the Pepsi test? You call up a demon in your home? Would that suffice for you? Something appears to you or to a family member?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Listen, if believing that will help you to stay away from 'playing' with this stuff, then by all means. Just stay away. Again I stress, there is a reason these "toys" as people want to call them started to disappear from store shelves in the late nineties. Can you still buy them online or occasionally purchase one at some independent outlet/thrift? Sure. But kids can no loner just go to walmart, toy r us, target, dollar stores and buy or shoplift these things for fun.

Plenty of gory movies, video games, demon and ghost costumes yes of course. Just tell me though when was the last time you physically saw one available for sale at a local chain store?? Hearing crickets now are we???

If calling it bs keeps people away, please keep saying it. But under no circumstances should one ever seek it out. There were stories in the nineties of people who swore to have thrown away these devices after using them only for the exact same one to drop back into their lives soon after or even years down the road. Watched them get hauled away in garbage trucks, tossed and crushed into garbage compactors, dropped into lakes/ocean. Even some that would refuse to burn in a fire for hours and hours. These usually would only happen after successful use and contact. If you have not yet used it and made contact it can still be destroyed.

Death is usually not that common though as made out to be. The more common consequence is that people get declared mentally deficient and involuntarily committed due to the state of mind they fall into. How can one be considered sane when they are claiming being followed and harassed by entities typically only visible to the individual that made contact. Even in group settings usually only one individual is affected to an extent where death or insanity is a consequence. Others however always maintain a permanent state of feeling they are being watched or followed, and almost never ever can enjoy the privacy of feeling alone ever again, even in an empty field, at the top of a mountain, or the bathroom where clearly noone or thing is visible.

For those claimed to have used them to no affect, consider yourselves a lucky few. You simply failed to make contact, and dont ever try again.

It is not even as simple a matter as life or death, spirits and ghosts. God, Heaven or Hell not even being a factor, there are entities that exist alongside us that can only enter our interpretation of existence upon being contacted through mediums, and a "window" or "doorway" having been established directly to the individual.

The best way I can explain it I guess, is that we all have an electrical charge and emit thermal energy. It exists within us but cannot be seen, UNLESS special tools are used. FLIR can see your thermal emission.

Its similar to that principal, just not as easily explained and innocent as FLIR.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Nobody is getting possessed by a stupid Quija board app on their phone.

Or a real board either for that matter.

I must agree with you, since people don't actually become "possessed" at all. They simply invite things to play which they have no understanding of, that belong in another dimension.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

If not how can you judge this? I suggest if you are so confident that nothing will happen then go out and buy one and use it.

Or we can do the Pepsi test? You call up a demon in your home? Would that suffice for you? Something appears to you or to a family member?

Yes I have used one. Multiple times in fact. Pendulums, cards, dice and probably some other divination tools I can't remember off hand as well. Sometimes with success sometimes without. Never had any demons haunt me or anything tho. Unless I just got a really lazy demon possession and haven't noticed the effects yet.

Just how do you call a demon into your home?? Do you know how??? I've never given it much thought but I don't think my cell would work.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Listen, if believing that will help you to stay away from 'playing' with this stuff, then by all means. Just stay away. Again I stress, there is a reason these "toys" as people want to call them started to disappear from store shelves in the late nineties. Can you still buy them online or occasionally purchase one at some independent outlet/thrift? Sure. But kids can no loner just go to walmart, toy r us, target, dollar stores and buy or shoplift these things for fun.

Plenty of gory movies, video games, demon and ghost costumes yes of course. Just tell me though when was the last time you physically saw one available for sale at a local chain store?? Hearing crickets now are we???

You can purchase a Ouija at Walmart, Target, and some Toys R Us stores have them too, including glow-in-the-dark varieties. And they still advertise them as a "game".

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
But kids can no loner just go to walmart, toy r us, target, dollar stores and buy or shoplift these things for fun.

Quija Board at WalMart

link   

Just tell me though when was the last time you physically saw one available for sale at a local chain store?? Hearing crickets now are we???

It's your move. In the mall. In a box. Wrapped in plastic. Complete with instructions. Also wal mart. And Amazon.

Played around with ouija boards as a kid. Still here.

link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

dude no please dont egg him on. I used to work at a walmart electronics store and people would once in a blue moon ask about it. I would simply tell them the exact same thing I am telling yall. There is a reason they disappeared from physical chain stores.

Of course you will find them on the internet. I can buy raw uranium ore right now on ebay. Does that mean it is safe?? Not at all.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Tell me exactly what store in the mall you saw it in, as it was likely an independant outfit. Amazon is the internet and not a physial chain store as i already mentioned. And no you did not see one at walmart. Sorry but I am calling BS on that one. I worked with the company for 11 years and even inquired with the market buyer for department 7 (toys) . If you find one on a store shelf in a walmart call the home office and watch how fast its gone and never stocked again (assuming you are even being honest which I doubt) .

I have mentioned a multitude of time that you will still find them on the internet. I said PHYSICAL chain stores as in the brick and mortar building that a child can walk into and purchase with his allowance or shoplift. When it comes to litigation, the burden of an online order is on the individual making an order, not the business.

edit on 7-10-2015 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

As a believer of the Jedi Philosophy, I say this is an example of harnessing the Dark Side of the Force. As many Jedis warned, harnessing the Dark Side of the Force is too tempting but dangerous.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

dude no please dont egg him on. I used to work at a walmart electronics store and people would once in a blue moon ask about it. I would simply tell them the exact same thing I am telling yall. There is a reason they disappeared from physical chain stores.

Of course you will find them on the internet. I can buy raw uranium ore right now on ebay. Does that mean it is safe?? Not at all.

But they haven't disappeared from stores. Not in the least. Walmart sells them in the toy department, and so does Target. I had the unfortunate task of going to The Evil Empire two nights ago at around 2300 and while I was waiting for a manager, I was wandering the toy aisle and there was an entire shelf of them. Maybe they've pulled them in certain areas, but definitely not here. You can also go to any of the specialty game stores in the mall and buy more expensive, elaborate ones. I make my own...I would never touch a Spirit Board that was made by someone else...even in a factory...but they're widely available for physical purchase.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

As a believer of the Jedi Philosophy, I say this is an example of harnessing the Dark Side of the Force. As many Jedis warned, harnessing the Dark Side of the Force is too tempting but dangerous.

Not a bad analogy, actually. May the Force Be with you.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Quija board at Target. Notice the Free pick up in Store.

www.target.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

So you're requiring a physical presence to validate the legitimacy of a supposed metaphysical object?

It's an app now. Just click download.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

a reply to: rockintitz

Tell me exactly what store in the mall you saw it in, as it was likely an independant outfit. Amazon is the internet and not a physial chain store as i already mentioned. And no you did not see one at walmart. Sorry but I am calling BS on that one. I worked with the company for 11 years and even inquired with the market buyer for department 7 (toys) . If you find one on a store shelf in a walmart call the home office and watch how fast its gone and never stocked again (assuming you are even being honest which I doubt) .

I have mentioned a multitude of time that you will still find them on the internet. I said PHYSICAL chain stores as in the brick and mortar building that a child can walk into and purchase with his allowance or shoplift. When it comes to litigation, the burden of an online order is on the individual making an order, not the business.

Dude, you can call BS as much as you want, but that does not change the fact that they are still sold in chain stores. And really, other than arguing a petty point to death, why would it matter? They are accessible to children over the internet and at specialty shops in any mall...where children freely roam, I assure you. There are multiple people telling you that yes, you most certainly can walk into a store and purchase one and walk out with it. Is this really the point? Who cares? The fact remains that they are widely available for purchase, and they are marketed as a "game". How they are obtained is superfluous, really.

edit on 31272America/ChicagoWed, 07 Oct 2015 02:27:06 -050031am31279America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: JackReyes

You and I both know where the burden of proof lies.

Okrian If you are so intent on proof, why not download the app yourself and try it out. Go through all the motions. Prove it to yourself first by experiment, or is drawing a conclusion without the aid of scientific practices all you need, unlike the rest of the scientific world?
Actually just keep acting smarter than everyone else and don't do that. I wouldn't wish you to find out the truth knowing the hell you could find yourself in. Once you find yourself in very big trouble like that, you are F'd. I wouldn't wish that on anyone no matter how stupid they are. Being stupid is not something that should be punished with hellish things. It's better to not believe in them and remain unscathed by staying clear of the occult and spirit boards, digital or otherwise.
edit on 7-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Now I'm really curious as to "Why" you say they were removed from the stores. Not whatever reason they would tell you because obviously there must be some other reason, some super secret reason which you know for some reason.

So what is it?? I want to know and the source and as much context as possible if you don't mind???

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

It was the sudden rise of anomalous behavior and mental breakdowns associated with a number of people that used them. Did everyone get affected? No not necessarily. Not everyone successfully makes contact. However there was not a social media internet 24/7 information stream to connect the dots for the general public.

How they are obtained is not superfluous. The fact that they are difficult to acquire without an internet order (free store pickup means it was ordered online and shipped) . I searched myself and neither target or walmart offer same day pickup. And I said you would find them in independent outlets, which can include a specialty store in a mall. A child would need a CC to order anything online or at the very least a gift card to that business. As a parent is responsible for what their child does online, the liability is shifted away from the business that is selling the product.

The reason why I stress this is an important detail is as a basis to the danger of this device, much the same way dirty magazines and tobacco is typically kept behind counters.

If you are seeing them in any store, it may have to do with the fact that today's models :

Planchette requires 3 "AAA" batteries (not included).

If the planchette is doing the work for you, it is not going to establish contact because the individual is technically not connected.

Its all good though, the less inclined one is to use it determined to make legit contact, the better.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join