It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager becomes possessed when she used a Ouija board app on her smartphone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Playing with the occult is dangerous and here is an example.

Patricia Quispe, 18, from Peru became 'possessed' after using an app. Claims evil spirits took over her body after she used online Ouija board
Video footage shows her convulsing and shouting in hospital

A Peruvian teenager has claimed she became possessed by the devil after playing with a Ouija board using a mobile phone app. Patricia Quispe, from Chosica, in the Lima province of Peru, ended up 'possessed by evil spirits' after using a mobile phone version of the board game. Shocking footage filmed at a local hospital shows Miss Quispe thrashing and convulsing while screaming for her mother and shouting at 'the devil' to 'let her go'.

Friends of the teenager say they had downloaded the app over the weekend for a bit of fun, and had joked about trying to communicate with the spirit world. Upon returning home, her parents noticed that she seemed to be unwell and eventually called an ambulance when she began convulsing and foaming around her mouth.

Thinking that their daughter may have eaten something or taken a drug that would cause an allergic reaction, they contacted her friends who told them about the Ouija board. In the video from the hospital, medical staff can be seen trying to restrain the young girl who is convulsing violently and struggling as she shouts '666' followed by 'let me go, let me go'. In another segment she can be heard shouting: 'Please give me my phone' and 'Mum, these doctors don't know what they're doing, take me home.'

Witnesses told local news they had no doubt that she had been possessed by 'satanic spirits'. Friends of the teen said her personality had changed and she had started speaking in a different voice as she lost control of her body - and calling out for the devil. Medics confirmed that the young woman seemed to be extremely strong and it was difficult to control her, and said they struggled for more than half an hour before finally managing to restrain her. Ms Quispe has now been committed to a psychiatric ward while doctors investigate her condition and trying to find the cause of her strange behaviour.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So what happened when you experienced playing around with the ouija board? Share with us your experience or one of your friend's experiences.
edit on 7-10-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I can see it now.. "Downloads of said app have increased 100 fold".

Job done.

Oh and if that was too cryptic, the story is BS lathered with more BS, but damned good advertising

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
PCP?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I only hope more possessions are on the horizon.

Hail Satan. Rock on.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Why would that story make anyone want to download that app?

Ouija boards, electronic or otherwise, are a bad idea.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yeah. Since there is exactly zero evidence that spirits are real… I'd take that into consideration first. Ask yourself what's more likely... that an 18 year old girl lost her mind/is acting crazy, or that all the known rules of science were suspended for her? I'd say that the latter takes a good amount of arrogance to even postulate.

We messed around with oiuji boards when we were younger. Pretty interesting how they can tap into your subconscious and fool you into thinking that you aren't exerting any pressure, guiding you to answers, but you actually are. It's called the ideomotor effect. Look it up.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Bad idea? Expecting spirits to communicate via a child's board game or app is a bad idea.

Making money from it is a good idea.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Yeah. Since there is exactly zero evidence that spirits are real… I'd take that into consideration first. Ask yourself what's more likely... that an 18 year old girl lost her mind/is acting crazy, or that all the known rules of science were suspended for her? I'd say that the latter takes a good amount of arrogance to even postulate.

We messed around with oiuji boards when we were younger. Pretty interesting how they can tap into your subconscious and fool you into thinking that you aren't exerting any pressure, guiding you to answers, but you actually are. It's called the ideomotor effect. Look it up.

There is so much evidence that spirits are real, that your statement is quite illogical.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Meh, circumstantial at best..

Where's your proof?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
guys you may think its fun and games, but its not. This stuff is real. There is a reason that the boards started dissapearing from store shelves in the late nineties.

And while many cases of these alleged possessions do occur from unknown or malicious poisoning by angel trumpets (virtually identical symptoms), there are a few cases that just cannot be explained in any other way or fashion.

Stay away from the app. Even if this was just a case of PCP, just stay away from mediums designed for communicating with alternate dimensions. It is possible to have entities you cannot explain follow you throughout life. You do not want to be the unlucky ones to experience it. Eventually family and friends will also suffer down the line as a result.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You and I both know where the burden of proof lies.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If anyone needs further evidence, just read some of the thousands of comments below this video, where others tell about the things that happened to them after playing with ouija boards, some after just playing it once.

I only played with a Ouija board once, with 3 other people, and guess what they all died within 10 years afterwards. The spirit said it would kill us and it kept to its word. I have nearly died on multiple occasions since then, a bit like the film "Final Destination" except in my case it's for real. You have cursed yourself playing with that thing and now you will die too like me. Sorry to break the news to you.

Jon Hart 2 weeks ago Source

I'm also atheist, I used to be catholic, but there are way too many stories about Ouija board sessions gone wrong. When I was around the age of 6 I remember my aunt saying that her and a couple of friends tried it out, the next morning she found out that one of her friends shot herself in the head just hours after playing it. The Ouija board could have been the cause or not, but being raised by a very hardcore catholic family gives you a different perspective.

FD36 1 month ago Source

I have played this game because I was curious if it was real or fake. So I played it 3 years ago with my friends at my house. One of my friends died 2 days later by playing this game. Just warning you its real and if you wanna play this game be ready to live with the consequences! Who knows what you are faced with!! don't %&@$ around with the devil he's stronger then you think. This is not science it real dark magic!

DMB7226 7 months ago Source

All of you that are saying that Ouija boards are fake are DEAD... WRONG!!!! My dad was almost KILLED using one to try to contact his grandpa when he was a kid. PLEASE! DONT USE ONE!?

Catarina Roza 2 months ago Source

A girl I know CLAWED HER FACE TO PIECES after playing with a Ouiji board. She went crazy!!!!!. PLEASE guys just don't even go there. These things are bad news.

Jakki Jimms 1 month ago Source

Once you use the damn thing, you let your door open to evil spirits. A friend of mine used it a long time ago and now she's in a hospital. She starts talking about a tall black thing that watches her and talks to her. She regrets using the Ouija board.

lupster4 2 months ago Source

We played that in the closet for fun while laughing like idiots...until the closet closes itself from outside locking us inside ... We were screaming like dogs in a cage with asthma and in the dark, we couldnt see a thing. I was 8 back then and the older brother of my friend had to break trough the door so we can get out... I was scared...

There is still a dark spirit attached to me and its been 14 years since. I think it is related to what happened on that day. The spirit is screaming at me and scaring me during some of my nights... I wake up swearing and I am paralyzed each time...I am not joking man.

Vinnyboy333 2 months ago Source

I knew a girl that had the ouija board predict the death of her friend in a week via a car crash. A week to the day she died.

afar1 4 months ago Source

i cannot stress enough than to ask you DO NOT USE THIS all this does is open up the world of dark spirits my aunt was with a group of high school students they did this 1 student died 1 student went missing and my aunty was put into a mental institution for the rest of her life you can never close this curse once the board is in action it will never stop and it meaning the spirits will kill thats all they want

uthinkitsover 5 months ago Source

A few words of warning . Once contact is made , it's for LIFE ! The end result is usually an untimely death , suicide , insanity , voices in the head , the feeling of being possessed and not being able to move ..... and things of that nature . You have been warned

harmageden 5 months ago Source

My uncle actually died from using one of these. My mother told me. She told me how it happened, but I think it's too personal to put it up for the trolls to laugh at. Anyway I was told not to play with them because they're dangerous.
Chuck Norris 10 months ago Source

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is an old story. I think I read it on here before. But I am too lazy to go check. If not the exact story then it was very similar.

They just need to come out with an exorcism app I guess. Or a combination of both. Get possessed by a demon and get rid of it. All in one convenient app. Only 99 cents in the Apple Store and on Google Play. Get yours today.

edit on 7-10-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

A very good example of why it is not smart to "dabble" in things you are not equipped to properly handle. Spirit boards are powerful tools, but they open doors that, if not properly closed, can let things in that were never meant to be in this realm. It is appalling that there is an app for that, but not surprising. However, I'm not sure in this particular case that any "possession" actually occurred. The story smacks of fearmongering to me, and an attempt at getting attention...but anything is possible. It is still a good example, though. S&F

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This is so ridiculous it's even a new low for dailymail.

I can't believe that so many people actually believe in such superstitious nonsense like this.

Nobody is getting possessed by a stupid Quija board app on their phone.

Or a real board either for that matter.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
All of Murgatroid's posts remind me of infomercials.

The way they are copy and pasted mega-biased "info".

I swear he must be a salesman irl.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I can't help but laugh my ass off at all the positive reception obvious BS gets from people. The laughter masks the sadness.

edit on 10-7-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Where's your proof?

It's everywhere. Millions of people deal with spirit entities on a daily basis in their own lives.

I deal with people on this board who have wicked spirits attacking Jehovah and his people.

But you want videos right?

Actually this list could go on and on and on and on. And there are many people on ATS that can share with you their own experiences.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I used a Ouija board once when I was a teenager. I bought it at a thrift store. Nothing bad happened to me. Now I am not discounting anything. I do not presume to know everything. For all I know there is a plethora of cases where bad things happened. I have never really researched the subject. But in my specific case nothing happened.

Well the mirrors did start bleeding but I just assumed they were on their periods. But that is just a silly comment. Maybe whatever was on the other side just cursed me to make silly comments on an internet message board. Or maybe my deflections using humor are a symptom of the demon riding my back. Who knows.

Although I am being goofy right now. I am not trying to make fun of people who believe. Like I said I do not presume to know everything. Its just in my specific case. To my knowledge nothing overtly evil happened. Maybe I was just lucky?

edit on 7-10-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Where's your proof?

How can one provide you spirit evidence...hahaha. I bet you haven't travelled much of the dark corners of the earth to know much about the real world you live you in, except for the material world you can perceive.

I also do understand that because, you haven't had any paranormal experience, doesn't mean it ain't real. I live you with a qoute from one of my favorite bands of all time, Guns N Roses

"Please to meet you hope you guessed my name. But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join