It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peeping toms in uypstate NY

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

So this is pretty crazy i realize this but all i can say is this is no BS hoax Ill start with the picture then the story.

you have to zoom in 2 or 3 times on the open window. look at the middle of the screen for the eyes then youll see the face.

i want to get this up first then write the story

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Weird. I see a face but it could be be anything out there.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I can see it, even without zooming. It is creepy, even if it could be anything. I always had a fear of open windows at night (in my room) for this exact reason, even if I'm on the second floor.
edit on V20152003October20Sat, 03 Oct 2015 22:20:57 -0500America/Chicago by VoidFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So the story.

The other night I was at my moms house eating dinner, you can see on to the back deck from the table.

It was dark out side but I saw something move in the darkness, I went to investigate it thought it may have been the deer that come to the yard a lot

So I ran to my room downstairs where my windows are ground level. I went over to the window and whipped the curtain and window open and saw a out line of something but nothing really, I snapped a picture and locked everything up.

I took a quick look at the pictures but was more focused on the outside.

I bounced around window to window and saw nothing.

After staying up all night I feel asleep at sun up.

The next day I was looking at the pics again and saw this and to be honest I’m bugging out a little because everyone I show it to says the same thing, it’s a demon or a alien.

Both very scary conclusions. I was showing my mom the pictures last night and they started fuzzing out and slowly going out of focus and they are now no where on the desk top.

Thankfully it was in my back up Google drive account.

I feel like im always being watched now. I hope im just crazy

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Zooming in, I'm seeing camera artifacts (CCD chip noise), just my opinion.

Now if I'd zoomed in and saw something like below, I'd have to change my underwear......

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
umm..i just see a black window
i want to see some eyes...but no, just a black window.
edit on 3-10-2015 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Pretty interesting picture. I seen the eyes and slit like mouth instantly

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What part of upstate NY?
Peekskill and Courtlandt area is very active.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Rochester NY

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I see what you're talking about. Wish we could get some ATS photo wizards to enhance it.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

same here. I dont really know how to use Photoshop well let alont some of the stuff i have seen done.

i have a few other photos and they show my room. they are not very good and this is the best one it think

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
you want to see a face. could be dust or insects. it would be impressive if you ran outside and and actually saw something but i think its just paranoia

but still. be careful of animals and the most dangerous predator alive, other humans. the scariest of all.
edit on 3-10-2015 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I see no face in the pixelation =/

all the reflection off the left side blocked us from seeing into the pitch black.

Feel like if I said I saw a face, I'd be lying to myself.

edit: cropped the pic, I can kinda make out where I would think eyes would be if i imagine...

edit on 3-10-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Paredolia nothing more
en.m.wikipedia.org...

You seen some movement. Could have been anything. A bird or a bat flying around. A squirrel perhaps. , anything. Your mind began to run wild once you looked in to the great void of the darkness and you see a face smilng back .. An alien. Am I right ?

I see it too why ? Because this is the UFO and Aliens forum so I assumed it through the power of your sugestion. Had this been a forum about Ghosts I would have imagined a Ghost of some sort. Funny how that works huh ?

The imagination is an amazing thing

edit on 4-10-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Im seeing a whole bunch of stuff for some reason, like the whole area of the window is moving. I can see the the face but the for some reason the pictures playing games with my eyes, but it kind of does look like an alien, but to me the face keeps changing when i look at it. But hell, if you are that serious, might actually be the deer if you got alot of leafs near that window.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I see no face in the pixelation =/

all the reflection off the left side blocked us from seeing into the pitch black.

Feel like if I said I saw a face, I'd be lying to myself.

edit: cropped the pic, I can kinda make out where I would think eyes would be if i imagine...

Ok I seriously just had chills run thru my body and they still are as I type this. The OP photo I brought my laptop up close so I could see it and I could make it out in the middle.

Now your photo is where I seriously get even more spooked. Look at it very closely! Maybe my eyes are playing tricks now but I see more than one! I see a lot! At least 3-4 more. I'm gonna see if I can point them out myself.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I did see a face, but it took me a couple of seconds...that is exceedingly creepy. I didn't have to zoom it though, just adjust my eyes to the darkness of the shot. The eyes seem lopsided to me and the mouth looks like a slit, but other than that it looks like a classic "grey" face. I'm trying to think of what animal could possibly resemble what is in that shot but I'm drawing a blank. Could it be possible that it was someone who actually is a peeper, maybe wearing a Halloween mask?

I must say, you are far braver than me. I avoid windows at night...I refuse to live anywhere where there is a window above the kitchen sink, and I am dead serious about that...because I don't want to glance up and see anything looking back at me. My mom has a large-ish picture window above the kitchen sink and she lives in a very remote location surrounded by woods, and I flat out refuse to go into that kitchen at night unless the blinds and curtain are closed because my sister saw something horrific out that window one night, which is basically one of my worst nightmares. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.

Have you checked the internet for possible other people who may have seen this person/thing too? Maybe someone made a police report...it would be interesting to know if anyone else had a similar experience.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

I see it too why ? Because this is the UFO and Aliens forum so I assumed it through the power of your sugestion. Had this been a forum about Ghosts I would have imagined a Ghost of some sort. Funny how that works huh ?

The imagination is an amazing thing

Ordinarily, I'd agree with you, but the title of the OP was open-ended and he didn't tell the story until after the pic went up, and the story was underneath several other posts. I literally wondered "wtf does this have to do with aliens?" until I saw the face. So I'm not sure the power of suggestion was actually at play here.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Considering your location.
I would say Sasquatch.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Zooming in, I'm seeing camera artifacts (CCD chip noise), just my opinion.

Now if I'd zoomed in and saw something like below, I'd have to change my underwear......

And that is why I avoid windows at night. If I saw that, they'd probably have to resuscitate me...never mind the underwear

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join