It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Alex Jones Claims Obama Will Shut Him Down Today - FTC/FBI Raid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Apparently, conspiracy theory firebrand and heretic, Alex Jones, is claiming to have "credible tips" from "reliable sources" that his main offices will be raided by law enforcement this morning. The supposed reason is retribution for his anti-governent commentary, specifically that focused on Democrats.

Alex Jones has received credible tips from two different sources that the FBI in coordination with the FTC is planning to raid Infowars.com central Texas command center as possible payback for attacking Obama and the Democrats.

OBAMA PLANS TO SHUTDOWN NEWS ORGANIZATION

Is Alex just flailing away, seeking attention?
edit on 25-9-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Hmmm probably. You'd think Obama/Democrats would just do their usual hack job and send the IRS after them.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Apparently, conspiracy theory firebrand and heretic, Alex Jones, is claiming to have "credible tips" from "reliable sources" that his main offices will be raided by law enforcement this morning. The supposed reason is retribution for his anti-governent commentary, specifically that focused on Democrats.

Alex Jones has received credible tips from two different sources that the FBI in coordination with the FTC is planning to raid Infowars.com central Texas command center as possible payback for attacking Obama and the Democrats.

OBAMA PLANS TO SHUTDOWN NEWS ORGANIZATION

Is Alex just flailing away, seeking attention?

Interesting...would be crazy if it happened. Wonder what the charges would be if so....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What makes the tips "credible" exactly?

Not saying they won't...
But I'm hard pressed to say they will.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So his recent "money bomb" campaign was not as successful as he'd like?

Alex to attention is like moths to a flame IMO. I don't know why he would be shut down since the prevailing opinion is that he is crazier than a crap house rat. If they were going to shut anyone up, it would be someone who held enough sway with the public and could gather the masses together to make a stand I would think.

Ted Nugent is still talking and he was raided so...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
So his recent "money bomb" campaign was not as successful as he'd like?

Alex to attention is like moths to a flame IMO. I don't know why he would be shut down since the prevailing opinion is that he is crazier than a crap house rat. If they were going to shut anyone up, it would be someone who held enough sway with the public and could gather the masses together to make a stand I would think.

Ted Nugent is still talking and he was raided so...

See?

That's where Alex looses all credibility. Every few years he does the money bombs to upgrade his studio or buy himself a new car, whatever he wants I guess.

Credible tips?

HA.

This should be a good day.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Anyone else other than Alex Jones himself consider his InfoWars.com to be "the press"?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My guess is that Jones and Infowars is hurting after his recent divorce from his wife. She took quite a large sum of money from him in the settlement.

This is just an attempt to pull in viewers, listeners and most important, donations.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Not saying it's related but there seems to be something going on with You Tube alternative news channels . Three of the channels I check out and who have rather large support have mentioned things they are a changing . The one thing they have in common is that they don't tow the MSM narrative and all put out counter info . I haven't listened to Alex in months but he is usually pushing a envelope on a lot of things .One thing is for sure is that he does have his base and with a 6% of separation ,getting a truth out is much easier to reach a mass .

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is NOT a good idea.
Alex has many followers and this type
of action could lead to a major escalation .
I think 75% of what AJ says is over the top
but he has every right to express whatever
he wants.
Again BAD IDEA.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Why get rid of a good pet?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Oh YAY! Two good news bits, and only 48 hours after the "doomsday" came (and went?). Maybe it was real after all!

The world as we know it DID change - I was thinking yesterday that it was ironic how the 'Sep 23' date preceded the Papal address - that some could think "maybe we were spared to wait for this"....

but.....

Naaaaaaahhhh.

I'm sure in some people's minds, the world HAS ended, though.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Alex making wild claims and seeking attention?

Nah.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
MORE Proof Alex is a DISINFO SENSATIONALIST SHILL

Sensationalizes Conspiracy Theory for TPTB so it just sounds CRAZY (like even his tell-tale matrixed voice!)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hey, maybe he and Boehner have decided to run together on an Indie ticket!!!

Maybe??

^ selfie of me watching all of this lol
edit on 9/25/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I use to be a fan of Alex Jones about 10 years ago

before he turned into Rush Limbaugh Jr. minus the percocet...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't pay much attention to him, but if he is claiming this, and it DOESN'T happen, isn't that going to basically ruin him?

Now that I think about it, I'm sure he could just spin it, like it didn't happen because he was warned or something.

Still, It seems like a big risk to take, even for him.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I don't pay much attention to him, but if he is claiming this, and it DOESN'T happen, isn't that going to basically ruin him?

Now that I think about it, I'm sure he could just spin it, like it didn't happen because he was warned or something.

Still, It seems like a big risk to take, even for him.

I am thinking the same thing. Kind of wondering why he didn't just wait until after it actually happens to report it.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Wasn't the real Alex Jones KILLED and the current one is a decoy of sorts serving TPTB agenda?

So of course they would stage him being censored, threatened, etc maybe even assassinated to keep the manufactured drama distracting folks

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
yeah this is totaly legit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join