It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Alex Jones Claims Obama Will Shut Him Down Today - FTC/FBI Raid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yep, when it doesn't happen, he will just say that it was because he put it out there and now it would make the government look bad to the public if they went ahead with it.

Just more drama from Jones. Nothing new here.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I don't think this will hurt him anymore than the last 4,623 times he cried wolf, the world was about to blow up, the economy was going to crash, or that somebody was en evil overlord from Drakkvarr.

I'm with the "divorce is expensive crowd".

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

LOL!!!!

Yeah, that Alex. Such a kidder.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Alex, Alex. I've told you about missing your scheduled medication. The voices will come back, and we don't want that to happen, do we?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

I don't think this will hurt him anymore than the last 4,623 times he cried wolf, the world was about to blow up, the economy was going to crash, or that somebody was en evil overlord from Drakkvarr.

I'm with the "divorce is expensive crowd".

Y2K anyone?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Plus he only addresses conspiracies after they go viral.. then spams up YT so folks only see his version of the conspiracy instead of the raw video clips of staged events that are even more revealing than his obnoxious talk.

its like obvious damage control sponsored by TPTB

ANd yea he would just spin it as hes just all talk... to cover up all the raw videos that speak more for themselves

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
Wasn't the real Alex Jones KILLED and the current one is a decoy of sorts serving TPTB agenda?

So of course they would stage him being censored, threatened, etc maybe even assassinated to keep the manufactured drama distracting folks

Everybody knows Bill Hicks didn't die, he went into Witness Protection and they changed his face a little. He created a character like Colbert did... to mock a mindset while pretending to have the mindset.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Apparently, conspiracy theory firebrand and heretic, Alex Jones, is claiming to have "credible tips" from "reliable sources" that his main offices will be raided by law enforcement this morning. The supposed reason is retribution for his anti-governent commentary, specifically that focused on Democrats.

Alex Jones has received credible tips from two different sources that the FBI in coordination with the FTC is planning to raid Infowars.com central Texas command center as possible payback for attacking Obama and the Democrats.

OBAMA PLANS TO SHUTDOWN NEWS ORGANIZATION

Is Alex just flailing away, seeking attention?

Interesting...would be crazy if it happened. Wonder what the charges would be if so....

Charges? Obama doesnt need no stinkin charges. He has a phone and a pen..

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I think all that happened here was that Alex Jones was playing Call Of Duty 56: Regime Change With A Vengeance, and he got some other gormless, energy drink swilling sun dodger angry, probably by shouting too loudly into his headset mic, and as a result, that individual has threatened to "SWAT" him.

In all seriousness though, if a government agency was about to raid Jones's place of business, they would not leak it first. Doing so would only allow him to assemble some shuffling bunch of halfwits into a cordon of malevolence and obesity around his pathetic "command centre" good lord. Command centre? Its a damned office and that is the most you can say of it!

Allowing the raid to turn into a standoff between his fans, and the agencies involved, would be a career ending bad move for the operations commander, whether or not it turned ugly, which in the case of anything Jones related, is pretty much a dead cert, whether violence ensues or not.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Will anyone even notice if he disappears?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It will be a great loss....To entertainment

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Alex also claimed light bulbs were spying on us

So yeah....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Will anyone even notice if he disappears?

If who disappears??

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Maybe it's because he uncovered the whole "Minerva worshiping/bohemian grove/WTF fiasco.

But Alex shouts louder then most so it must be true.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

^ selfie of me watching all of this lol

You're older than I thought.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm calling it: FALSE FLAG!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If the government raids his office to shut him down they will make him an instant Martyr - just like what the government did with Osama Bin Laden and the consequential result that that had with his loyal followers.

I'd like to thunk the guv was smarter than that, but they never cease to amaze me.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I for one cannot stand by and watch while a serious journalist is maligned in this manner! The Fourth Estate is a cornerstone of any free society and when we seek to marginalize it's voice, on any level, we are effectively forging our own chains and have only ourselves to bla...

Oh, wait, this says "Alex Jones"....

Sorry. Never mind.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

So Alex is a crisis actor??

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't take Alex seriously anymore. I think he's just blowing hot air.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join