It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Alex Jones Claims Obama Will Shut Him Down Today - FTC/FBI Raid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Just don't buy the radios...they're not well made. The crank handles will break pretty easily.

Don't ask.

.... lol

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
sorry folks.... I didn't think Alex would take that prank call so serious.

We love you Alex!

edit on 25-9-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

And here is Obama's reaction to that...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Alex Jones is full of sh&t. This is just a publicity stunt. By the way, he wants you to donate his new network!

www.infowars.com...
edit on 25-9-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Oh God I have some of that, a very very old bottle of it... tasted like Aspartame. I just couldn't drink it.

Edit to say as far as AJ goes, well he does say in the beginning of the video "this comes from a very credible source and then in the next breath states that it was further validated by an even better source? A source is a source of course of course...
edit on pm930pmFri, 25 Sep 2015 15:05:38 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And here is Obama's reaction to that...

That looks more like lamenting about golf skills.

He's never heard of AJ.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I don't pay much attention to him, but if he is claiming this, and it DOESN'T happen, isn't that going to basically ruin him?

Why would it ruin him? Nothing he claims actually happens, but his followers lap up any nonsense he spouts.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Since Alex is a disinfo agent, this must be misdirection and intended to make his complete BS look credible and threatening to TPTB.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Something is odd about AJ. Him pushing supplements is fishy. I don't if he is a shill on gov't payroll, a Chinese plant, or what exactly. Any credible theories about why so many think he's not totally legit?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So...anything happen? Day is about over.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
yes once again the folks at ats stopped tyranny

perhaps aj will stop in and say thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If it did happen?

Wouldn't be much of a loss.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: raikoh

Something is odd about AJ. Him pushing supplements is fishy. I don't if he is a shill on gov't payroll, a Chinese plant, or what exactly. Any credible theories about why so many think he's not totally legit?

To answer that question one only needs to view the episode of 'Conspiracy Theory' with Jesse Ventura, where Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, David Icke, and Oliver Stone's son expose themselves to be disinfo agents, by engaging in a serious discussion about Reptilian shapeshifters...

...And they used CGI to support the idea that reptilian shape-shifting is real.

On that episode, they also staged a conflict about the reptilian shapeshifting theory to show there is some distrust amongst those who believe in the shapeshifting reptilians -- therefore 'demonstrating' there is clearly not a coordinated effort to obfuscate 'something else' with reptilian shapeshifter theories.

It was all so ridiculous, no one could take any of them seriously after watching that one episode.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

To answer that question one only needs to view the episode of 'Conspiracy Theory' with Jesse Ventura, where Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, David Icke, and Oliver Stone's son expose themselves

I'll just leave it at that...right there....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

To answer that question one only needs to view the episode of 'Conspiracy Theory' with Jesse Ventura, where Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, David Icke, and Oliver Stone's son expose themselves

I'll just leave it at that...right there....

Ha! It was a heinous episode but not THAT heinous! I didn't have to bleach my eyes!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Please no! I love his maniacal rants!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Alex Jones is a sell out. If he gets raided it's staged to further push TPTB agenda. I think this recent video put together by TeamWakeEmUp shows Alex at his sell out best:

edit on 25-9-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If Obama was actually going to go after someone on radio it wouldnt be Alex......lol thats a pretty narcissistic outlook.......

1.Micheal Savage (freaking headcase psychopath)

2. Rush Limbaugh (ego maniacal right wing pundent who thinks hes never wrong)

3. Glenn Beck (actually like beck, hes changed a lot over the last 4 years)

4. Mark Levin (smart, well spoken, dont really have anything bad to say)

But yeah, hed have to clear that list FIRST before even having to be worried about Obamas people

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Jones only started begging for money after he got divorced and lost his house and his ex sued him for a ton of money.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Jones only started begging for money after he got divorced and lost his house and his ex sued him for a ton of money.

First I heard of it, how is he able to keep the divorce proceedings out of the public?

edit: found some revoking power of attorney over his wife ex?
deed.co.travis.tx.us...:9:0::NO:
9_INSTRUMENT_NUMBER%2CP9_MULTI_SEQ%2CP9_NO_PAGES:2014069111%2C0%2C2

Should I buy some Survival Shield X-2 Nascent Iodine?
edit on 25-9-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join