It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Homosexual Genocide...

Do you know that Heterosexual people.. the Perfect "One Man One Woman" have GLBTQ+ Children?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

You seem to speak for the GLBTQ+ community, so may i ask are you part of it? or do you just assume and make ignorant comments on your own behalf?

I'm thinking the same.

We've had it before on ATS.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: pompel9

Here's a good read:
www.bbc.com...

Not sure if serious.

Again no proof. And the supposed sources is laughable.

The first one I checked lead to buy a book site (no information about animal homosexuality): dx.doi.org...

The second one I checked, did have no mention of homosexuality in animals: eol.org...

After that I didn't bother anymore.

If I have missed something, feel free to point it out.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Do they not understand that Homosexual Males and Females Can reproduce?

Yes, they can. But they won't, since it's disgusting to them.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Then, naturally, homosexuality will die out all on its own.

Are you under the impression gay babies only come from gay parents??

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Why is that at straight bars and pubs fights always break out yet at gay places there's never a murmur?

Why are you hanging out in so many gay places?...

Why be straight?

The ability to marry the one you love was exclusively something only heterosexual people could do in the USA up until very recently. Are you not familiar with the historic systematic discrimination against LGBT? Are you not familiar with how prevalent the religiously held belief gay people are terrible things in the eyes of god? There is a plethora of ways gay people have been met with adversity simply because of their orientation. So to answer your question as to why someone would choose to be straight, i'd say to avoid that kind of persecution. That's not a choice anyone gets to make. No one chooses their orientation.

If you read my original post, then you would have noticed the quote. But apparently I have to add the entire thing for you:

originally posted by: TheLamb
Why is that at straight bars and pubs fights always break out yet at gay places there's never a murmur? Football is predominantly straight yet it's marred with violent, racist drunks. ISIS is straight. The Nazis were straight. Why do so many gays go into the caring professions and become eminently qualified and respected doctors and nurses? Why are homosexuals so much more into raising money for charity? If being gay is a choice then it would seem to me to be the better one than being straight from a historical and sociological point of view. Why be straight?

If there were no straight people, you would never have been born.

So I am evil, because I am straight? And you wonder why there are many people that do not like homosexuals.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I am shocked that you didn't even notice in the article that a lot of them debated whether or not they were truly homosexual. That showed that you really didn't pay attention. I would have thought you would have pointed that out.

edit on 10/5/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

What does Hitler have to do with it?

are you talking about those that want to "Cure" Homosexuality so everyone can be Straight

The technology that you are so keen on using originates from Hitler and his grand plan.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You seem to speak for the GLBTQ+ community, so may i ask are you part of it? or do you just assume and make ignorant comments on your own behalf?

I am part of the human community. I don't know what this GLBTQ+ community is. I speak for all humans who think like I do. Of course, I also recognize there are people who think differently. But, that is what makes a discussion forum. When we all agree on the same things, there is nothing to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Good to hear that my point is being heard.

Yes now hear our point.

I am hearing your points. And I have no problem with your opinions. But when you state them as fact, then it is a problem.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I am hearing your points. And I have no problem with your opinions.

I hope so and I am glad. ATS is a great place to discuss and debate and learn about things.

But when you state them as fact, then it is a problem.

Same goes for you.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I am shocked that you didn't even notice in the article that a lot of them debated whether or not they were truly homosexual. That showed that you really didn't pay attention. I would have thought you would have pointed that out.

Why point out the obvious.

You indicated that here is the proof, yet no proof to be found.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

This might be worthy reading material. The book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity.

Homosexuality in its myriad forms has been scientifically documented in more than 450 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, insects, and other animals worldwide. Biological Exuberance is the first comprehensive account of the subject, bringing together accurate, accessible, and nonsensationalized information. Drawing upon a rich body of zoological research spanning more than two centuries, Bruce Bagemihl shows that animals engage in all types of nonreproductive sexual behavior. Sexual and gender expression in the animal world displays exuberant variety, including same-sex courtship, pair-bonding, sex, and co-parenting--even instances of lifelong homosexual bonding in species that do not have lifelong heterosexual bonding.
link

I'll even PM you the pdf for it if you'd like.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You stated that you stopped reading further.

And no I didn't indicate that it was proof. I said it was an interesting read. Pay attention!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ok, but you are making false assumptions about people that are GLBTQ+ and stating them as fact

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Ok, but we Can, so the argument that Homosexuals can't Reproduce is invalid. i understand that Same-Sexes can't reproduce in what you consider "Natural Way" but if there was Gay Men and Gay Woman on an Island, we could still reproduce

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

This might be worthy reading material. The book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity.

Homosexuality in its myriad forms has been scientifically documented in more than 450 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, insects, and other animals worldwide. Biological Exuberance is the first comprehensive account of the subject, bringing together accurate, accessible, and nonsensationalized information. Drawing upon a rich body of zoological research spanning more than two centuries, Bruce Bagemihl shows that animals engage in all types of nonreproductive sexual behavior. Sexual and gender expression in the animal world displays exuberant variety, including same-sex courtship, pair-bonding, sex, and co-parenting--even instances of lifelong homosexual bonding in species that do not have lifelong heterosexual bonding.
link

I'll even PM you the pdf for it if you'd like.

I read the link, but I stopped at: begins with a survey of homosexuality, transgender

Really. How the hell can you know that an animal is transgender? Do you ask them? How can they answer? How can you tell if a animal is transgender?

If you have scientific proof of homosexuality in animals, then please do link to a scientific paper that is peer reviewed and accepted by the scientific community.

Not by a gay biologist that apparantly has an agenda: www.nndb.com...
edit on 5-10-2015 by pompel9 because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You stated that you stopped reading further.

And no I didn't indicate that it was proof. I said it was an interesting read. Pay attention!

Yes but if you had paid attention, you would have noticed that I actually read the part where they state they are not sure.

I asked you for proof, and you provided that.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Ok, but we Can, so the argument that Homosexuals can't Reproduce is invalid. i understand that Same-Sexes can't reproduce in what you consider "Natural Way" but if there was Gay Men and Gay Woman on an Island, we could still reproduce

How?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Apparently you like to stop reading whenever you see something that you disagree with.

How can you tell if a animal is transgender?

Um a physically male behaving like a female? You do know what survey means, don't you?

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join