It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pompel9

How can we exist now. If there were only homosexuals in the stone-age.

Who cares? That obviously wasn't the case. What's the point behind imagining scenarios that never occurred and never will?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb

originally posted by: pompel9

Why is that at straight bars and pubs fights always break out yet at gay places there's never a murmur? Football is predominantly straight yet it's marred with violent, racist drunks. ISIS is straight. The Nazis were straight. Why do so many gays go into the caring professions and become eminently qualified and respected doctors and nurses? Why are homosexuals so much more into raising money for charity? If being gay is a choice then it would seem to me to be the better one than being straight from a historical and sociological point of view. Why be straight?

If there were no straight people, you would never have been born.

So I am evil, because I am straight? And you wonder why there are many people that do not like homosexuals.

I think people not liking homosexuals came first. The history books are hardly packed with gays starting wars with anti-hetero rhetoric. This entire thread is offensive to gay people. It's well established that the vast majority of gays and lesbians believe homosexuality isn't a choice. But why take our word for it? What do we have to contribute? It shows a complete lack of respect and equality by straight people who have no comprehension what being gay is all about. They might be empathetic because of gay relatives and friends but they are not in a position to comment any further. Homosexuality in animals is a single line statement and only one of the many arguments against it being a choice. It's not one we revel in but we are forced into using it as a defence on account of the general ignorance there is in straight society towards the gay minority. We are made to justify our existence at every turn when all we want is to be treated like everyone else. Why don't you just accept who we are and what we believe we are as we do you?

First of all, no proof has been made that there actually are homosexual animals (beside humans).

Why does a personal opinion of one straight man (I think, not sure), leads you to think that all straight men are evil? And why is this person evil in your mind? Doesn't he have a right to his own opinion, like you? And no, calling someone evil is not an opinion, it is an attack.

That is some twisted logic, in my opinion. Why do you lash out to people that have nothing against you and haven't done anything to you.

As I said earlier, humans are more complex than other animals.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So you are celibate then? Sex is just for animals, no? Unsociable unlike animals? Unable to adapt like animals? Wow. That's some superior life you've got there.

This is why it is so puzzling why gays want to join the Catholic Church. The Priests are supposed to be celibate. If you can't handle it, why not just make up your own religion? Why try to convert the church to your beliefs?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Here's a good read:
www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Many gay men have married and had children before they came out years later.

Yes, there are some that believe that gays and lesbians should never have been suppressed. If society had allowed homosexuality to flourish long ago, the gays would never have spread the gay seed among the pure homosexual plants. So, they say today, please let all gays and lesbians marry each other, for then they will become extinct within a couple generations. If you put all gays and lesbians on a desert island, then within one generation it's all over, and heterosexual race becomes pure once again. So, we should never suppress the homosexual activity.

But, i think, that only works, if homosexuality isn't really a choice. If it is just a choice, then there will always be gays. People will always want to experiment, and try out deviations from the norm. So, I don't think the gay seed idea has any merit.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Sighs. I am talking about the conversation between YOU and ME.

That reply I made about bisexuality was in a reply to someone else in regard about choice (the topic of this thread, you know?)

Masturbation does not make babies.

Silly man. I am talking about homosexual men being perfectly capable of having sex (or reproducing) with women be it fantasizing about other men, having threesomes, insemination, etc. etc.

You are the one who claimed that it's impossible.

Yes, and we are still discussing the topic (or have I jumped over to another by mistake).

I don't think that is possible. I could never have had sex with another man, no matter how hard I tried to think on a hot lady. If there is another man in the room, I can't get sexually exited. And I would guess that would be the same for all men that are straight.
Bisexuals are not homosexuals. A man that has been married to a woman for 20 years (having sex with her very often) and suddenly comes out of the closet is not a homosexual. He is a bisexual.

Technologically it is possible. And I am against it. What we are talking about is something that Hitler wanted. To make the master race. The fall pits are to huge, and to difficult to control.
And you would still need a woman to deliver the baby. Even if you can inseminate. You still need a woman (again, for a gay man women are disgusting. And those are not my words, but words from gays).
Likewise you need a man for the sperm when it comes lesbians (lesbians thinks men are disgusting).

So if all were homosexuals there would not be any babies.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

But feel free to show that two male animals can procreate. Hint: they can not.

Hint: we already know that.

Good to hear that my point is being heard.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

If society had allowed homosexuality to flourish long ago

They have for thousands of years. And guess what? Homosexuality is still here.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

What does Hitler have to do with it?

are you talking about those that want to "Cure" Homosexuality so everyone can be Straight

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Good to hear that my point is being heard.

Yes now hear our point.

link   

If you put all gays and lesbians on a desert island, then within one generation it's all over, and heterosexual race becomes pure once again.

Ummmm.....

Those "pure" heterosexuals would just continue to make gay babies. Just as they do now.

link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

How can we exist now. If there were only homosexuals in the stone-age.

Who cares? That obviously wasn't the case. What's the point behind imagining scenarios that never occurred and never will?

Please read this:

Why is that at straight bars and pubs fights always break out yet at gay places there's never a murmur? Football is predominantly straight yet it's marred with violent, racist drunks. ISIS is straight. The Nazis were straight. Why do so many gays go into the caring professions and become eminently qualified and respected doctors and nurses? Why are homosexuals so much more into raising money for charity? If being gay is a choice then it would seem to me to be the better one than being straight from a historical and sociological point of view. Why be straight?

Notice the bold.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Do they not understand that Homosexual Males and Females Can reproduce?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Yeah sure, we should totally abandon eating, ... it's part of our animal nature!

Well, we cook our food. Animals don't. So, we have risen above the animal. We're still part animal. But, we don't follow the animals exactly, except in base behaviors like sex. Gays and lesbians do not know what the sex organs are designed for. They believe its just for fun, for entertainment, hence the word "gay". As far as a gay person is concerned, this is just a joy stick, for playing games. It's a different point of view, and who can tell them they are wrong? A gay parade is a wondrous sight, all flesh and skin, cross dressing, and confusion, one just gets the sense that the key doctrinal philosophy of the gay person is "to rebel against convention". That's it. What happens when the homosexual lifestyle becomes the convention? What will they do then? They'll have to explore more adventurous themes.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

If you put all gays and lesbians on a desert island, then within one generation it's all over, and heterosexual race becomes pure once again.

Ummmm.....

Those "pure" heterosexuals would just continue to make gay babies. Just as they do now.

Yes, if homosexuality is a choice. Sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Why is that at straight bars and pubs fights always break out yet at gay places there's never a murmur?

Why are you hanging out in so many gay places?...

Why be straight?

The ability to marry the one you love was exclusively something only heterosexual people could do in the USA up until very recently. Are you not familiar with the historic systematic discrimination against LGBT? Are you not familiar with how prevalent the religiously held belief gay people are terrible things in the eyes of god? There is a plethora of ways gay people have been met with adversity simply because of their orientation. So to answer your question as to why someone would choose to be straight, i'd say to avoid that kind of persecution. That's not a choice anyone gets to make. No one chooses their orientation.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yes, if homosexuality is a choice. Sure.

That made no sense as a reply to what I said. Try again.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

are you talking about those that want to "Cure" Homosexuality so everyone can be Straight

You don't need to "cure" homosexuality. Just make everybody wear their identity mark on their right arm or their forehead. Then forbid any homosexual person from having heterosexual relations. All those who say it's not a choice, get the right to practice their sexual orientation, but not to change it ever. Then, naturally, homosexuality will die out all on its own.

The only problem in the world, is homosexuals having heterosexual contacts.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You seem to speak for the GLBTQ+ community, so may i ask are you part of it? or do you just assume and make ignorant comments on your own behalf?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

You don't need to "cure" homosexuality. Just make everybody wear their identity mark on their right arm or their forehead. Then forbid any homosexual person from having heterosexual relations. All those who say it's not a choice, get the right to practice their sexual orientation, but not to change it ever. Then, naturally, homosexuality will die out all on its own.

The only problem in the world, is homosexuals having heterosexual contacts.

OMG.

That has got to be the most absurd thinking I've read on this subject --- ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join