It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thelibra wins January 2005 WATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thelibra has won the first Way Above Top Secret Award for 2005! *cheering crowd*

Way to go, thelibra.
Congrats

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well done thelibra!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
well done thelibra!

congrats on your WATS award

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well Done!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
thelibra, in just six weeks you have been found the most "way above" by a plurality of AboveTopSecret.com's 30,000+ members. That is no minor achievement.

For some reason our paths have not crossed often on the board, so I took a look at some of your posts (posts by thelibra).

Not surprisingly, every post I read did indeed have all the hallmarks of what I consider "way above". I strongly recommend continuing to do exactly what you have been doing, because that is the kind of posting I would love to see more of on ATS.

Congratulations not only for being awarded Way Above Top Secret for January 2005, but for being the kind of contributor we can truly count as an asset to the ATS community.

Way above! That badge looks good on you, wear it with pride.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well done Libra, you contribution is noteworthy. BTW, you don't hold any grudges against Gemini's do you?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Congrats Libra! I always find your posts to be quite thorough and informative. Keep up the goodwork so I have something to strive for

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Congratulations and well done, dont forget to spit shine
lol

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If there was an award for the most patronising, guilt trip laiden thread in the last six months then you would be a legitimate candidate. Sorry to ruin the party, but this is ridiculous, there is nothing way above top secret about you thelibra.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Good job theLibra! I've always noticed that your posts are very intelligent without obscuring the point. I think you might be dangerous in the debate forums
If I am not mistaken your avatar is one of Brute's pieces. Nice choice!
That guy is amazing when it comes to making images with the minimalist amount of color.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Congrats!!! only 12 of 30,000 get this a year. Great Job!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I took the time to read some of your posts tonight. It was immediately clear why you are deserving of the honour. Kudos to you thelibra .

Bleys (the scorpio)

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Congradulations thelibra!

You're the kind of character that stood out as soon as I saw u started posting around, and by reading your posts, I knew u'd be around here regularly and would contribute greatly to this community.

Kudos

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Oh, wow... I didn't even know such an award existed. I mean, I figured the votes for way above pretty much just garnered extra points. I didn't know it was an actual nomination for an award.

Thank you! I've enjoyed ATS a lot since I got here. Though I haven't always seen eye-to-eye with everyone, I've had a great time since joining. This board fills a good 9-10 hours of my life each day at work, which is a testament to the fine users, admins, and moderators here, and their ability to keep us entertained.

In answer to some of the questions in this thread:

• I have nothing against any other Zodiac signs... I just figured mine matched my personality.
  • Why yes, "Brute! Propaganda" designed the image I use for my Avatar. The name of the piece is called Wiggins, and sorta looks like me in my favorite hat and coat... I dig the whole film noir feel to it.

Thanks again, to everyone, even to those who don't like me, for giving me such a cool place to hang my hat each day.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Great Job, im sure you worked hard for it. Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Great job thelibra! Your post has the quality which deserves way above

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hehe, you're now an official TWATS member!
(hey, that's the anagram, don't look at me...The Way Above Top Secret award)

top topics

join