It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark and Debby Constantino: Murder Suicide?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. We never know when our time is up and I hope you are able to focus on the good memories of your family.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger
I agree, it is way to soon to try and make contact. Regardless of what happens after we pass, I am sure it is a confusing time.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
The man Mr. Constantino is suspected is "suspected" of murdering was one of my relatives.

My heart and prayers go out to you and your loved ones... his loved ones. My family has been in a very similar position so I know the pain. It isn't easy, but be strong and lean on each other. Love will get you through.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Domestic violence is a scourge.

link   

I'm very sorry for your loss. May your family find comfort during this tragic time.

link   
I heard rumors that Nick Groff, one of the GAC members who left the show, left because "the darkness" was getting to him and ruining his life. He had a bad encounter at Bobby Mackie's and had a near demonic possession episode there. He refuses to ever go back. He grew more and more detached from the show starting with that Bobby Mackie encounter as the seasons went on. You could tell that Nick was always troubled.

One has to wonder if these Ghost Hunters are getting into something that nobody really knows anything about and its driving them mad. This isn't the first time or the last time that something tragic has happened to those who seek the dead.

....there are TONS of reports where "something" follows you home after investigations and attaches itself to you.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The man Mr. Constantino is suspected is "suspected" of murdering was one of my relatives.

Constino's estranged wife had sought shelter with my relative and his girlfriend at their apartment while her divorce was in process.

I'm sorry to say, in my eyes at least, that bastard killed an innocent man who had worked hard to pull his life together and who, out of the goodness in his heart, was trying to help a friend through a difficult time in her life.

Sir or madam,
I admire your family member for trying to help Ms. Constantino escape what appears to have been a very abusive relationship. It must've been very difficult for him, as well.

Please share what you're comfortable sharing, in order to help others here to try to understand the nature of this terrible and unexpected tragedy.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Boadicea

Domestic violence is a scourge.

It sure is. Any violent crime is disturbing, but when it's done by those closest to you, those who are supposed to love and protect and nurture, it sinks into a whole new level of disturbing.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I read that about Nick Groff leaving for that reason also.
I don't believe in the traditional biblical demonic stuff. Nor do I subscribe to new age stuff.
But....
I have seen and felt things that confirm " conscious energy" goes on after the body perishes. I think that energies can become so distorted over time that they loose connection to their "imprinted" humanity and become what people call demons,

Energy vibrates at different levels, some to let in light, some to emerge in darkness. It is not unreasonable to think that if these men spend every week around energy that is distorted that it penetrate their electrical works.

In the Constanitno case though, I would hate to lay the blame for his murderous rampage on a imaginary entity rather than placing it squarely on his shoulders.

Domestic violence is horrible.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Constino's estranged wife had sought shelter with my relative and his girlfriend at their apartment while her divorce was in process.

I'm sorry to say, in my eyes at least, that bastard killed an innocent man who had worked hard to pull his life together and who, out of the goodness in his heart, was trying to help a friend through a difficult time in her life.

Sorry for your loss. Give yourself time for grieving and be surrounded with loved ones.

It's horrible how these domestic situations ruin so many lives especially the surviving souls that often become the victims and the heroic ones who try to save someone from it. For that and as I seen calls about it so far, that more support awareness for Domestic Abuse. Suggest looking up Victims Advocate information.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I heard rumors that Nick Groff, one of the GAC members who left the show, left because "the darkness" was getting to him and ruining his life. He had a bad encounter at Bobby Mackie's and had a near demonic possession episode there. He refuses to ever go back. He grew more and more detached from the show starting with that Bobby Mackie encounter as the seasons went on. You could tell that Nick was always troubled.

One has to wonder if these Ghost Hunters are getting into something that nobody really knows anything about and its driving them mad. This isn't the first time or the last time that something tragic has happened to those who seek the dead.

....there are TONS of reports where "something" follows you home after investigations and attaches itself to you.

Was bummed to hear of Nick's departure. Not sure how this is going to affect the show, or other investigators now. I'm sure some may feel a weight on their shoulders personally if they had seen the Constantinos having(as talked about) a hard time with each other. other than that, Aaron had a similar situation already, as to say it was possibly that what ever came home with him tore apart his marriage.

Not say paranormal should be a scapegoat for people's ill behavior, but many times negativity has been known to, if not a spiritual being to take a tole on the body especially if there's pre existing mental issues.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

My sympathies in the loss of your family member. My heart goes out to you.

I too first heard about this on facebook by a paranormal investigator.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I've only watched a few Ghost Adventures here and there, but their approach sort of bothered me. They always seemed to pick the places with the darkest histories and then they'd go in with what seemed like the most provocative methods.

It always seemed like they were poking a bunch of coals with gasoline soaked rags.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The point was to show people that the paranormal is real. They've toned down the provoking over the years but the locations are so haunted that the entities will make their presence known regardless. ie. Doll Island, probably the creepiest place in the world, alongside Poveglia island and Mackey's, and Goldfield Hotel.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thank You All for your kind words, prayers, and heartfelt sympathy.

what a kind and caring community this is.

Proof certain that though our hats are tinfoil, your hearts are pure Human.

I'm sorry that I could not provide more details of this tragedy earlier, many family members and friends had not yet learned of Jim's death until earlier today, and I did not want to risk their feelings by saying too much, too soon.

However, by now, the story has hit the airwaves and the internet, full-force, and I find myself in the odd position of being a bit "behind the curve" with not much more to add.

Jim was one of four brothers and one sister. He was the second youngest of the brothers. His eldest brother is married to my eldest step-sister. We are a large, loving, odd, and extended family.

Jim was a good man, not perfect by any means, a fact he would always state up front, but a kind soul and, as a recent news article stated, a true champion of the underdogs in life.

Jim was generous to a fault, and the fact that he was a fantastic master of the BBQ, meant that he never missed an opportunity to feed anyone he met who looked like they could use a hot meal, a sympathetic ear, and a compassionate heart.

He died, true to his nature, providing shelter and support to a person he would declare a friend, no matter how briefly they would have been known to him.

Rest In Peace, My Brother.
edit on 24-9-2015 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

He sounds like he was a very kind and compassionate person...someone we all would've liked to meet.
Did he ever speak about the Constantinos?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Well for any that know that what they were into is real then you can also know they get to leave all the wondering behind for an even more real place that does not revolve around the negative.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join