It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark and Debby Constantino: Murder Suicide?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I woke up this morning to this in my Facebook news feed and its on several websites too. These two have been on that Ghost Adventures TV show quite a few times and they are well known Ghost Hunters and EVP experts within the paranormal community. This is tragic news if its true. Anyway, this news is sending shockwaves throughout the Paranormal community apparently.

Source

Can anyone else confirm if this is true?

edit on 23-9-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well, its on the local news website:

Source

Three people are dead after a series of crimes on Tuesday that took place at a home in Reno and an apartment in Sparks.

It began when a woman returned to her home around 8:00am Tuesday, in the 2300 block of Escalera Court in North Reno, to find her male roommate dead. She called the Reno Police Department and also let them know that her other roommate, a woman, was missing and she was concerned for her safety.

As police investigated the death, they also worked to locate the missing woman. By pinging her cell phone, they found that she may be at the Courtside Garden Apartments near 15th Street and Oddie Boulevard in Sparks. When officers responded there, someone began shooting at them through the door. Through negotiations, they discovered that the missing woman was inside and that she was being held hostage by her estranged husband. Sparks Police identify that man as 53-year-old Mark Constantino and say he’s the one who fired the shots at them and is suspected in the death at the north Reno home.

Negotiators from Reno and Sparks Police along with the local FBI attempted for several hours to get Constantino to surrender.
Around 1:30 p.m., Sparks Police said their SWAT team made entry into the home and found Constantino and his estranged wife, who they say he kidnapped from the Reno location, dead inside the unit.

Investigators say the apartment belonged to an adult child of the former couple.

Constantino was previously arrested on August 8, 2015 after an incident with his estranged wife. At that time he was charged with Kidnapping, Domestic Violence and Domestic Violence by Strangulation.

The names of Constantino's estranged wife and the other man killed in the Reno home have not yet been released.

Sparks High School was placed on a precautionary code yellow lockdown during the incident.

Tragic news and sounds like a bad situation got worse. RIP.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
www.ktvn.com... k

Three people are dead after a series of crimes on Tuesday that took place at a home in Reno and an apartment in Sparks.

It began when a woman returned to her home around 8:00am Tuesday, in the 2300 block of Escalera Court in North Reno, to find her male roommate dead. She called the Reno Police Department and also let them know that her other roommate, a woman, was missing and she was concerned for her safety.

As police investigated the death, they also worked to locate the missing woman. By pinging her cell phone, they found that she may be at the Courtside Garden Apartments near 15th Street and Oddie Boulevard in Sparks. When officers responded there, someone began shooting at them through the door. Through negotiations, they discovered that the missing woman was inside and that she was being held hostage by her estranged husband. Sparks Police identify that man as 53-year-old Mark Constantino and say he’s the one who fired the shots at them and is suspected in the death at the north Reno home.

Negotiators from Reno and Sparks Police along with the local FBI attempted for several hours to get Constantino to surrender.
Around 1:30 p.m., Sparks Police said their SWAT team made entry into the home and found Constantino and his estranged wife, who they say he kidnapped from the Reno location, dead inside the unit.

Investigators say the apartment belonged to an adult child of the former couple.

Constantino was previously arrested on August 8, 2015 after an incident with his estranged wife. At that time he was charged with Kidnapping, Domestic Violence and Domestic Violence by Strangulation.

The names of Constantino's estranged wife and the other man killed in the Reno home have not yet been released.

Sparks High School was placed on a precautionary code yellow lockdown during the incident.

edit on 23-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Oh, wow... at loss for words really. I checked FB's of other investigators so it's confirmed there as well. Very sad, had to go that way with them. What a sad loss on the paranormal community.

Regards and RIP
edit on 23-9-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'm at a loss for words, as well. As a former victim of domestic violence, I know how hard it can be to get away from an abuser...a restraining order is just a piece of paper. Very sad day for the paranormal community. Praying for their family.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thats intense.
I asked them to come on our ATS radio show once, glad they didn't!

He is on quite a few GA shows, wonder if they'll edit him out now.

edit on 23-9-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The man Mr. Constantino is suspected is "suspected" of murdering was one of my relatives.

Constino's estranged wife had sought shelter with my relative and his girlfriend at their apartment while her divorce was in process.

I'm sorry to say, in my eyes at least, that bastard killed an innocent man who had worked hard to pull his life together and who, out of the goodness in his heart, was trying to help a friend through a difficult time in her life.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It would seem we need the occasional reminder that those folks in front of the camera are human too. They have to deal with life just like we do. Being famous or infamous does not give anyone immunity to the infirmities of our society.

RIP folks.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Wow. That's a surprise. I've watched them on Ghost Adventures many times.
They always seemed to be an unlikely couple, somehow. Watching them work together on the show always seemed forced and full of tension. Very sad.
edit on 23-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought the same exact thing when I watched them. They didn't seem like people who'd get together like that. Total polar opposites. She always looked like she felt uncomfortable around him on the show too.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

I'm sorry to say, in my eyes at least, that bastard killed an innocent man

No one would begrudge you that anger, given it is your family involved.
Im sorry for your loss.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
They were involved in some very serious investigations that dealt with some of the worst of the unseen.

I am not surprised this happened if some of their on camera possessions were not being faked.

They seemed like a tight group.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I didn't realize he killed Debbie, I read it as he first estranged wife.

Here is more info on her kidnapping earlier this year by Mark and their daughter?

Court records show Mark and Debby Constantino had quite a violent history as well.

We first met Mark and Debby Constantino back in 2007. They were both paranormal investigators, specializing in EVP, Electronic Voice Phenomena, or ghost voices on tape. But according to court records, their relationship turned violent earlier this year.

We shot video with Mark and Debby Constantino back in 2007 on a ghost adventure. We met up with them several times as they attempted to speak to ghosts through Nevada and across the country. Their website, SpiritsSpeak.com shows the couple and their numerous nationwide visits to different conventions.

But how the couple appeared on camera and at events was dramatically different from the picture painted by recently obtained court records.

In march of this year Debby Constantino was arrested at a home in north Reno. According to the records she and mark were fighting over money when she scratched him. It escalated and she allegedly sliced his arm with a kitchen knife. She was charged with domestic violence and battery with a deadly weapon. She was never able to have her day in court.

Then just six weeks ago, Mark along with their daughter Raquel, allegedly went to a home, pulled Debby out of a car by the neck and then dragged her inside. Documents accuse Raquel and Mark of beating Debby to the point of breaking her nose and causing bleeding. Records say Mark then strangled her., causing her to nearly pass out.

Raquel was charged with kidnapping, domestic battery, battery and vehicle burglary.

Mark was charged with kidnapping, domestic battery by strangulation and domestic battery.

We also heard from many of you on our social media sites asking why Mark Constantino was let out of jail after being accused of kidnapping Debby. In the court documents we obtained, it shows that kidnapping is usually a 'no bail' charge, but in this case both Mark and Raquel were granted bail by a local judge. Mark's bail was set at $40,000, which was allowed to be paid by bond... and Raquel's was set $30,000, also bondable.

Both Raquel and Mark were ordered to stay away from Debby Constantino

www.ktvn.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Good lord, talk about a dysfunctional family all around......

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm surprised nobody suggested they picked up a case of demonic possession along the way.

Seriously, I wonder if it will come out there was some substance abuse or drug-related angle to this story.
I hate to say it, but on some investigations, Debbie and Mark seemed a bit 'out of it'.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Debby always looked like she was wired up and on speed or something.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I agree. She was emaciated, as well. Pretty lady, though.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I always thought she had the sinewy junky look. but who knows ?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I saw this on Twitter this morning coming from Zak Baggins' twitter account. How sad that their relationship had gone so far south. I always thought they made a weird couple, but love is blind. It is sad he felt this was the only way out. I have seen a call from many paranormal investigators to not try and contact these two. I have a mixed reaction to their call. Contacting those who crossed over is what they all do, why not these two? But at the same time, let them rest in peace. Regardless, it is very sad news.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

Yeah, Ive been reading where Paranormal Investigators are pleading for folks to not try to contact these two either. But a few said its just too soon and to give it time first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join