It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAMPAIGN COVER-UP? Hillary Clinton Facing ‘Mounting Health Issues,’ Political Insider Claims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
August 12, 2016

Hillary Clinton's steadily deteriorating health, has been observed and analyzed by a noted physician, and his R.N. assistant. They decided to remain nameless, in order to avoid trouble...or worse. Here are their conclusions...

Early stages of Parkinson's: 6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com...

News Media Version: www.dangerandplay.com...
edit on 8/13/2016 by carewemust because: poor Hillary!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 12, 2016

Hillary Clinton's steadily deteriorating health, has been observed and analyzed by a noted physician, and his R.N. assistant. They decided to remain nameless, in order to avoid trouble...or worse. Here are their conclusions...

Interesting analysis, thanks for sharing!

I'd say this is threadworthy. Would love to hear the thoughts of people in the medical field and/or who have experience with PD on what this alleged doctor has put together!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

August 12, 2016

I'd say this is threadworthy. Would love to hear the thoughts of people in the medical field and/or who have experience with PD on what this alleged doctor has put together!

August 31, 2016

Well Atomish, it seems that Hillary is succumbing to multiple health issues. A former physician for President Obama revealed today that not only has Hillary had serious blood clots, but at least 2 bouts of Thrombosis as well. She's currently on the powerful anti-coagulant drug medication known as Coumadin.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

Also, it was quite shocking to see how poorly Hillary looked during her keynote speech to the American Legion today. Take a look at how puffy and dark her eyes became just 5 minutes into it. Skip to 25 minutes and you'll notice that Hillary was having trouble mentally focusing.

Link to 8.31.2016 Hillary Speech Video: www.youtube.com...

She had 2 days of relative rest before this speech. Today, Donald Trump traveled from New York, to Mexico and met with that country's President, and then flew to Arizona, and delivered a 1.5 hour nationally televised speech on Immigration Reform.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She had that familiar stern and serious look on her face along with the raspy whiskey voice.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So...if I am keeping track of all these Clinton health conspiracy theories....currently Hillary has...

1. Parkinsons
2. Alzheimers
3. Dysphasia
4. Brain Damage
6. Tounge Cancer
7. Multiple Strokes
8. Multiple Sclerosis
9. Heart Problems
10. Seizures

She is pretty badass if she has all those health issues and can still campaign.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She had that familiar stern and serious look on her face along with the raspy whiskey voice.

She must have a persona-kit to match the mood of each event. American Legion = Dark Makeup..Puffy Eye Sacks...Whiskey Gargle... On second thought, maybe she didn't use makeup yesterday.

It's funny that when CNN summarized this "important" foreign policy speech last night, all they showed was 20 seconds of Hillary slamming Trump for having the nerve to visit Mexico for foreign policy talks. I don't think anyone besides the Foreign Legion veterans in attendance know what else she said during that 32 minutes.
edit on 9/1/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
HILLARY'S HEALTH: CLINTON SHOULD GET HEAD EXAMINED, SAYS OBAMA'S DOCTOR

www.theimproper.com...

Dr. David Scheiner, Obama's former physician, stated that Hillary should get a head exam to check for any signs neurological damage.

This was apparently on CNN. (See video in article)

I think it's interesting that she hasn't visited Louisiana yet. Also, she hasn't taken up Mexico's invite, either. Is she not in such great shape right now?
edit on 1-9-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Maybe the FBI and the media should leave the poor, sick, woman alone.

Maybe the haggard sickly wench should leave the people alone?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

August 12, 2016

August 31, 2016

Well Atomish, it seems that Hillary is succumbing to multiple health issues. A former physician for President Obama revealed today that not only has Hillary had serious blood clots, but at least 2 bouts of Thrombosis as well. She's currently on the powerful anti-coagulant drug medication known as Coumadin.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

Also, it was quite shocking to see how poorly Hillary looked during her keynote speech to the American Legion today. Take a look at how puffy and dark her eyes became just 5 minutes into it. Skip to 25 minutes and you'll notice that Hillary was having trouble mentally focusing.

Link to 8.31.2016 Hillary Speech Video: www.youtube.com...

She had 2 days of relative rest before this speech. Today, Donald Trump traveled from New York, to Mexico and met with that country's President, and then flew to Arizona, and delivered a 1.5 hour nationally televised speech on Immigration Reform.

I'm going to check out the speech later on today and see if I notice what you are talking about. She does have a lot of relative downtime compared to Trump, I don't imagine that is because she is just oh-so-comfy with her lead.

And thank you for that CNBC article! I recommend anybody that may be just passing it over (particularly Hillary supporters who may think it is just more bunk) to click in and read. I have what I feel are legitimate concerns about the mental and physical fitness of BOTH Trump and Clinton. This article touches on both in a balanced way, the doctor making the statements even supports Clinton over Trump.

Excellent article with quotes from one of the most reasonable sounding expert sources I've heard in a long time.

edit on 9/1/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Radar Online is a gossip website and Edward Klein is a gossip writer known for making-up stuff, including quotes from non-existent people.

I wouldn't give this one bit of credibility until other sources can confirm.

So what part of this do you find normal?

Honestly, you think people with undamaged brains act this way?

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not saying she doesn't have people that hate her on the left...but it's mainly conservatives that are coming up with outrageous conspiracy theories every week..if you want to expose someone I'd prefer to do it with facts instead of untruthful smear pieces.

Same question you. What part of her behavior in that video is normal? She clearly has some kind of an issue. It's also mind boggling how you Hillary shills have started attacking "conspiracy theorists" considering your long posting history on this conspiracy site.

It shouldn't be surprising. You guys get your marching orders from the media and execute them here. I doubt you have much control over it.
edit on 1-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: newWorldSamurai
First off, Radar is crap. Secondly, there have been many presidents with health issues. (use google). I'm in no way going to vote for her but that shouldn't preclude her from running. If she can make it through an arduous campaign then it's most likely not at all what radar is espousing.

Those presidents with health issues were in office before the issues were known, if at all by anyone at the time.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: introvert
Radar Online is a gossip website and Edward Klein is a gossip writer known for making-up stuff, including quotes from non-existent people.

I wouldn't give this one bit of credibility until other sources can confirm.

So what part of this do you find normal?

Honestly, you think people with undamaged brains act this way?

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not saying she doesn't have people that hate her on the left...but it's mainly conservatives that are coming up with outrageous conspiracy theories every week..if you want to expose someone I'd prefer to do it with facts instead of untruthful smear pieces.

Same question you. What part of her behavior in that video is normal? She clearly has some kind of an issue. It's also mind boggling how you Hillary shills have started attacking "conspiracy theorists" considering your long posting history on this conspiracy site.

It shouldn't be surprising. You guys get your marching orders from the media and execute them here. I doubt you have much control over it.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

*Only a small group of people running her campaign know the specifics of Hillary’s health issues. But she is suffering from something. She sleeps approximately 18 hours a day. And some days, she sleeps more.

“I’m serious,” the former operative said. “This is why no one sees her.”

*The campaign will NEVER release her medical files to the public. In contrast, they feel if the opposition continues to hammer the issue, it will create a backlash of sympathy that will likely help Hillary in Nov. when voters could ultimately feel the GOP is picking on Hillary because she is a woman.

source

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

September 13, 2016

Sometimes stories are just seen as rumors, until enough evidence accrues to make the early reports more believable. It's now appearing that Hillary Clinton did indeed suffer 2 Strokes while Secretary of State. An official on President Obama's staff has "leaked" this information because, he doesn't like the Clintons.

Article: radaronline.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
September 25, 2016

Hillary "eases" out the back door and down the stairs in her winter coat, on a 75 degree day in New York City.
Quick Video: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Good vid.
I want to know how anyone (including an ABC pool reporter) 'surprises' Hillary by showing up next to the door she will be coming out from?
Secret Service ought to have that all covered.
edit on b000000302016-09-26T04:02:37-05:0004America/ChicagoMon, 26 Sep 2016 04:02:37 -0500400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Good vid.
I want to know how anyone (including an ABC pool reporter) 'surprises' Hillary by showing up next to the door she will be coming out from?
Secret Service ought to have that all covered.

The answer is simple.

They re-define the word "surprise".

For their purposes, it means "scripted and staged"

I wonder if they used the actress?

Bet they did.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hillary's biggest obstacle this election hasn't been her Trump, the emails or any of the other scandals. It's been the stairs:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
September 28, 2016

Americans are starting to wise-up and realize that Hillary Clinton is hiding serious health issues. Only 36% of the country feels that she is healthy enough to be President of the United States.

Latest Survey: www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Look at how NBC News did a quick eye fix for Hillarys crazy eyes. Get ready for Tim Kaine as President if she wins.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join