It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS infosec chief: We should pull clearance of feds who fail phish test

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Do you think of a way to defend him from everything?

I don't defend him on everything just when people are showing their ignorance blaming him for the wrong stuff.

Yet it maximizes the risk of phishing, because most aren't technical savy, so an email containing intimate personal details about med history are very likely to to trust it and open it....

The article has nothing to do with medical history maybe you should have actually read the start of the thread before running in to support your fellow Obamaphobe.

Just another way Obama has been awesome as potus!

Seeing how he has kept 69% of the promises her made while running for office he has been a sight better than the last pos republican that was in office.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: greencmp

a reply to: roadgravel

Thanks to Obamacare, all American's medical data is now electronically accessible and overseen by such people.

The ACA is not top secret. Do you think of a way to blame Obama for everything?

It certainly isn't but, even if it was, it wouldn't be secure.

Just sayin'.

Yes, it is Obama's fault (and the rest of the Democrats who voted for the ACA).

I hate to break this to you but anything that is connected to the internet really isn't that secure do you want to blame Obama for that too?

Obama did not create human nature, so we can't blame him for that..unless we believe Obama is the second coming like you do, at which point we can!!!

Pick a side, which is it?

So tell me when did I say he was the second coming? If people weren't stupid enough to believe he was the anti Christ like you obviously do then maybe we wouldn't be hearing about this second coming nonsense.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: greencmp

I think people with gov jobs get fired plenty, the higher ups don't sure but that is the same in the private sector IMO.

Think you just have a bias here that you assume it happens more in gov jobs then private.

And what was stopping our gov to be able to acceses that info if they wanted BEFORE the aca?

I do have a bias, I make no attempt to conceal it.

I want to shrink government dramatically.

EPA Employees Told to Stop Pooping in the Hallway

I don't think they have been fired yet.

Medical records were localized, government could always access the data if it needed to. My complaint has more to do with the recklessly insecure centralization of such sensitive data.

No, based on replies on here, I think your responses are based on the fact that there is a black democrat in the oval office, and your world will not be returned to normal until a white republican occupies that office. What insurance company do you work for anyway?

You win the most retarded post other net today award!! .....

Why it's the truth. Had Obama been born white 90% of the crap said and done to him like the birther nonsense would have never taken place.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Looks like Obama and the ACA can be wedged into any discussion.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I hate to break this to you but anything that is connected to the internet really isn't that secure do you want to blame Obama for that too?

That wouldn't be Obama...that'd be Al Gore, because he "invented" the internet, right?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Why it's the truth. Had Obama been born white 90% of the crap said and done to him like the birther nonsense would have never taken place.

Not to interject myself into this childish squabble, here, but I would like to point out that you're claiming something for which evidence is impossible to prove, then you expect people to provide proof against your improvable claim or to just accept such an improvable claim as absolute fact, which is in and of itself asking the impossible.

Do you see the conundrum, here?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I wish he would present a list with these email's for these guys who fall for multiple "tests". I have a locked chest in Nigeria full of money, if would just pay the holding fees and shipping costs I'd give them the chest, as I have no need for large sums of money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join