It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone wants to know, but very few can take it, you can't forget once you are told

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidHolt
a reply to: Xtrozero

I have only said that I have gained knowledge in my time, nothing more

Nothing more than to suggest your position gave you insight to secret events, when the fact is your insight is not any better or worst than the average Joe Schmo that might be interested in the same things too. I would suggest you enjoy the site and corral your expertise to within what it is. If you want to talk about nukes, aliens etc your military back ground bring pretty much zero to the discussion.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am genuinely interested in the topics covered on the boards, I am just asking for a little bit of time to get to see the way you are used to go about sharing information and I will be happy to join in, but within a few minutes I have been called all kinds of things before getting a rapport going

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidHolt

ATS'ers have a natural aversion to being trolled.

You surely must understand the nature of providing bona-fides ... we have seen way too many
similarly grand statements and promises at or around school holiday times.

Oh wait ... the kids are on holidays here in Oz. lol.

Some meat on the bone will keep the locals happy.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I was dug in position backed by a wall, moving every 5 minutes to 10 minutes to another position until we found a decent place to dig in and cover everything, the kid had no idea we were there and he would have killed me if he did, I didn't say it was anything to be proud of, just what happened

I work with two guys that were snipers in the Battle of Fallujah, they don't talk about it much, but one of them got stuck with his spotter behind enemy lines and they had to fight their way back to friendly forces... Stuff movies are made from...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I have not mentioned nukes, only to say the store was there and I have not been given the chance to get a point across, only the Diana conspiracy and the rest of the time being heckled

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Where do you think movies get the ideas? I wasn't behind enemy line's, but it was a urban setting and we were trying to move to the south East

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh

I was just going to get to know you all sand what interested you before I got to the bottom line, that would make sense to both sides of the pond, yes? But it was a few minutes before I was being considered by some as a liar and I have to defend myself before I even get to know anyone? If you expect me to come in and tell everything from day one, I am obviously mental for thinking that you were serious about the topics

And this is where the next level bs starts.

Your title is like a hundred I've seen before. All of which end with the , and I am paraphrasing here,

"Well if I and just going to be insulted I won't tell all my secrets "

Hey how about instead of 5 pages of "I know something you don't know " you cut the crap and spill what you k ow

I suggest it's because you know nothing and just want some attention

Prove me wrong or go to sleep , it's a school night

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Uh uh uh... you jumped into the pond and made a bit of a splash. You need to slow down a sec. Easy. Slow down and establish a trust. C'mon.

Sure I'll have your back...

Just build our.. ATS folks some trust..

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay. Have patience, and yes, I realise that some here do not but...just have some.

As has been mentioned, it would be much better for you to start your own thread about a subject, rather than doing everything in this one, at least you may have some sort of control over where the conversation is going.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I have not mentioned nukes, only to say the store was there and I have not been given the chance to get a point across, only the Diana conspiracy and the rest of the time being heckled

I'm about 100% sure there were no nukes in Iraq, or even in Europe ear marked for "just in case". I did see a good number of MOABs and Air Fuel bombs, but the tactical nukes have all been stored away at Sierra Army Depot in California about 10 years before the Iraq war.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

My question- Can you explain and describe the most stressful and trying time of your military career...without the cryptics

I take it thats a no then...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Treated with respect is just a civil response to someone else who appreciates the same things that you do, I am aware that respect is earned but online that is difficult, I am just getting started by introducing myself and granted I could have put it better, but to get so much abuse within a few minutes is ridiculous

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Easily it was when I was picking bits of my friend off me after an ied had gone off as he turned a corner in front of me

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Sorry for that, that's not something that a lot of people can ever get over.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Seems you may be a bit thin skinned if you take a few posts personally.
If you consider skepticism to be abuse you're in for a very unpleasant time.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Easily the worst moment of my life and one I would never wish on my worst enemy

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just wanted to get involved and share a few ideas, you may know my information already but the common interest is surely the best thing about the site

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I know absolutely nothing about you or your "information."

Don't expect people to believe everything you say unless you bring something more than your say so to the table.

Don't be offended by skepticism.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
As far as Hoover or anyone else's most secret information being stored anywhere physical is an outright lie...

The most sensitive information is need to know and shared though mostly verbal communication...

When other mediums are used for briefings the material is destroyed immediately afterward...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't know what the freedom of information act is like stateside, do the paperwork come with sections blacked out especially where the best bits are

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join