It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone wants to know, but very few can take it, you can't forget once you are told

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I was just making sure it means the same both sides of the pond

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidHolt
You are saying bull# when you use BS? I think I have been clear on the point that I am happy to share my knowledge and experience with you on the subjects I have information on, but if I can't help then I will say so, but it is all the same to me and I'll leave you to it and go elsewhere, I've been used to hazing since 16,but I am 40 now and I have earned the right to be treated with respect

No you haven't earned any respect. I'm also calling bs on this thread

To much talk not enuff walk

You seen to know more about happenings in the us 50 years ago than what happened last week

Put up or shut up

I expect the latter as the former doesn't seem to be possible for you

Me? Well I respect noone who murders a guy for t aching his son how to protect himself because said person couldn't build a respectable snipers nest

Carry on with your nonsense

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You are saying bull# when you use BS? I think I have been clear on the point that I am happy to share my knowledge and experience with you on the subjects I have information on, but if I can't help then I will say so, but it is all the same to me and I'll leave you to it and go elsewhere, I've been used to hazing since 16,but I am 40 now and I have earned the right to be treated with respect

Yeaaaaa but you came here saying you were Intel. So you had answers. Then you backed off and said you're not bullet proof... then answered about a tac- Nuke in Iran. It's common knowledge that an ammo depot was hit. Very big boom if you will.

You still haven't answered any questions. You gave safe answers.
Yes I'm interrogating you.

I want you vetted as a reliable source of info. Especially after coming in claiming to being " DAVID HOLT" the musician or politician etc...

I want to know I can rely on you for good info..

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I am prepared to take you all on one hell of a discussion, but I am not going to give away defence secrets, just information on subjects that won't change the world, but enlightening those who want to hear it

Blow that lid dude, it's ab.. wait, what??

Well what's the good in that, you may as well tell them what santas club house looks like from on top of his big red chair...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Is there a party in here?

Nope, not Bernard, he's got nothing on aliens!

Oh, hello and welcome David!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The difference between us and the USA in humour is that it is more obvious in your society and here is more cryptic so I have been making it sure that we are on the same page, like if the roles were reversed and I said that is a rest will you get it

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ChristenFaith

Might want to edit the picture. Unless you dont mind the entire conspiracy world knowing your full name

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

What is important to you mate, what do you want to know

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Is there a party in here?

Nope, not Bernard, he's got nothing on aliens!

Oh, hello and welcome David![/quoteP

I know. So not the "MO".
Which is why I followed since hello don't quote my name on age one.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

I was just working out how it works, that is an image from the paper

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidHolt

Sarcasm and humour are not necessarily the same ...

Is this a tongue in cheek thread ?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I never said that I had info on current events, as I have been out for 6 years, but the information I have been able to get hold of is of interest to conspiracy theorists or do you have all the answers

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Don't quote me as it is not my name, thought it was obvious

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The only thing that I have on aliens is unmarked trucks in convoy by Rendlesham forest but it was a top end black ops team

I work with prior snipers, seals, Navy Special Warfare, rangers everyday...what makes you special? You act like your in the "know" of many events that are compartmental and your British, not saying that is bad, but you would not be privily to most.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I was dug in position backed by a wall, moving every 5 minutes to 10 minutes to another position until we found a decent place to dig in and cover everything, the kid had no idea we were there and he would have killed me if he did, I didn't say it was anything to be proud of, just what happened

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I have only said that I have gained knowledge in my time, nothing more

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
[quyoUrote]originally posted by: DavidHolt
Don't quote me as it is not my name, thought it was obvious

OK OK... do yourself a favor.

You exceed the requirements to start a thread. Earn some points for this. Earn a star and flag. I personally will give the ATS allowance?
I do feel you earned it.

Start a thread in .. mmmmmmmm Members... I got a felling you know what it is.
If you're going to spend the time here. Yes BERNIE Never did.
Get some credit.

Edit: don't fret.. owners and mods would have deleted you by now. So you are legit.

edit on 21-9-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidHolt

My question- Can you explain and describe the most stressful and trying time of your military career...without the cryptics

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

a reply to: sn0rch

I was just working out how it works, that is an image from the paper

Oh I was replying to ChristienFaith, she posted a ss that has personal info in it.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I was just going to get to know you all sand what interested you before I got to the bottom line, that would make sense to both sides of the pond, yes? But it was a few minutes before I was being considered by some as a liar and I have to defend myself before I even get to know anyone? If you expect me to come in and tell everything from day one, I am obviously mental for thinking that you were serious about the topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join