It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone wants to know, but very few can take it, you can't forget once you are told

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hello my fellow fact finders, I am Not David Holt, but I am still under oath from the Royal Marines, and the information act, I served as a sniper during the desert storm, first Iraqi war, and since then I have been involved with Naval intelligence. I have been able to gain an insight and understanding of the top secrets and cover ups the world over, and under this pseudonym and payg phones, I am willing to share my knowledge with those who are ready, but remember, never quote my name on anything you learn and I will only answer questions about the things I know, if I don't know the answer, I will say so, good? Right, then, I have a question for you, J Edgar Hoover kept his most sensitive information on home soil, but where did he keep it?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidHolt
Hello, and welcome. I promise not to quote your fake name

Please... do tell us about your juiciest insider intel.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard DavidHolt.
The shuttle will take you to the Mother Ship as soon as you have reached your post requirement.
Then you can start a thread.
Refreshments will be served in the galley.

Have fun.
WIS

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Ooooh, this tthread looks promising! WELCOME!

Aren't you supposed to tell US things? WHere did he keep his most sensitive info?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidHolt
Hello my fellow fact finders, I am Not David Holt, but I am still under oath from the Royal Marines, and the information act, I served as a sniper during the desert storm, first Iraqi war, and since then I have been involved with Naval intelligence. I have been able to gain an insight and understanding of the top secrets and cover ups the world over, and under this pseudonym and payg phones, I am willing to share my knowledge with those who are ready, but remember, never quote my name on anything you learn and I will only answer questions about the things I know, if I don't know the answer, I will say so, good? Right, then, I have a question for you, J Edgar Hoover kept his most sensitive information on home soil, but where did he keep it?

OOOOPS!

I guess I'm now officially out of the loops. DRAT!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

welcome. J Edgar kept his master dirt files in his fortified basement.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I also served in the Navy (other side of the pond) and am sure that you know very well that Naval Intelligence (military intelligence for that matter) is an oxymoron.

Welcome here and good luck; you will find quickly that with an intro like that, you will be asked to share what you can't and then be called as a fraud. Hope you've got your rhino skin PJs on....

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Wise words. I am hoping he/she lasts.

The crede of ATS:

"lead, follow, or get out of the way.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidHolt

OK amigo I got one for you.

It's rumored that low yield tactical nukes were used near Basra. Any truth to it?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I can assure you that while I have proven that I am not bullet proof, I am just sharing information on subjects that I have been privy to, and as my fellow water Bourne comrade can attest, we can only tell what we have seen, that is all, I can't make the masses believe it
Like Hoover, he had a deal with the mob whose inference to the last 150 years of us political arrangements beggars belief, but he kept the most important information in the flamingos vaults

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hello DavidHolt, i am new here too. Cant seem to make a post in the introductions forum. I am hoping that i need to post a few times before i can make a thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am prepared to take you all on one hell of a discussion, but I am not going to give away defence secrets, just information on subjects that won't change the world, but enlightening those who want to hear it

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Welcome back Bernard. It has been a while. Glad to see you're doing well.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ChristenFaith

I went to the top of the board where most ppeople don't go to read the sticky

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dezertdog

I am just going to be honest and if I can't give you a definitive answer then I will say so, but I will say that the storage of the hardware was close enough to be effective

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I cant create a thread, i cant email anyone. It says i can not pm anyone but staff. I tried zaphod58 and SkepticOverlord both to the same result.

I dont get it.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

edit on 20-9-2015 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ChristenFaith

Go to the place where I posted and you will be able to introduce yourself in the same place

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

I prefer David, but I answer to most things

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I have not seen any information on theories of Princess Diana and the surrounding saga

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join