It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan : ‘We Will Gather All Of The Muslim World, And Invade Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

By Allah’s will, Jerusalem belongs to the Kurds, the Turks, the Arabs, and to all Muslims. And as our forefathers fought side by side at Gallipoli, and just as our forefathers went together to liberate Jerusalem with Saladin, we will march together on the same path [to liberate Jerusalem]. These are the words just declared by Dovutoglu, the Prime Minister of Turkey. You would think its coming straight from the mouth of the Antichrist.

The amazing speeches by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu were given at the inauguration ceremony at the country’s 55th airport in Yuksekova district of southeastern border province of Hakkari, in which they made an entire declaration to the Islamic world, on their desire to conquer Jerusalem and form a universal Islamic empire.

shoebat.com... her-kurds-and-arabs-and-all-of-the-muslim-world-and-invade-jerusalem-and/

I know I have been busy having fun and all but how did this not make it onto ATS? Anti-Christ much Mr.Erdogan?

Any doubt who is leading ISIL now? ISIS is really ISIL.

With Russia moving into Syria like we all expected two years ago, this is really getting interesting. How can anyone deny that the Gog-Magog war is about to kick off? All the Arabs or Obama needs to do is attack Russia's base in Syria and everyone will blame it on Israel.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

By Allah’s will, Jerusalem belongs to the Kurds, the Turks, the Arabs, and to all Muslims.

I dont think Allahs will counts much against a well trained , well equipped Israeli army. Sorry.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

By Allah’s will, Jerusalem belongs to the Kurds, the Turks, the Arabs, and to all Muslims.

I dont think Allahs will counts much against a well trained , well equipped Israeli army. Sorry.

I have to agree: Maybe better if the ones who are brain washed and hot headed come and try. After Israel gets finished with them the world would be a quieter place, no?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That would make sense if all the Muslims were going to Turkey but they're not, they are jumping over Turkey and heading to western Europe, so with a bit of Monster Energy, Xbox, Doritos and a bit of western crumpet they will be on our side ready to invade Turkey

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Erdogan has the wet dream of having a new Caliphate, the Revived Ottoman Empire with him as the head.

Expected. Anyone watching knew what his goal was a very long time ago.

Let's bring on what is already expected: Let the smackdown begin.

Ezekiel 39

On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals. You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord. I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the Lord.

“‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign Lord. This is the day I have spoken of.
edit on 19-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Conquering another people's land in the name of ANY god is disgusting. The Israelites did it in the name of Yahweh, the Romans/Byzantines did it in the name of Jesus, now ISIS is doing it in the name of Allah. They've all had their time in the spotlight, it just so happens we live in the time of ISIS.

Today's ISIS was yesterday's Israelites and Romans/Byzantines. No difference at all.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Nice chart, except that you did not really read Ezekiel 38-39. The country attacked by Gog & Magog is without bars or gates, whose people live securely. It cannot be Jewish-Occupied Palestine, with all its bars, gates, barbed wire, walls, and insecurity. Endlessly-repeated error is still error. Too many people just cannot see what they are looking at.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Firstly your Link is Very very Bias and Ask's for donations for Persecuted christens? And its loaded with a bunch of other Anti Islamic hogwash . This is a prime example of fear mongering ,disinformation .For you folk who find it hard to deny ignorance and suck everything up and regurgitate it here with the same motive , Please take into consideration the following .

From your site

By Allah’s will, Jerusalem belongs to the Kurds, the Turks, the Arabs, and to all Muslims. And as our forefathers fought side by side at Gallipoli, and just as our forefathers went together to liberate Jerusalem with Saladin, we will march together on the same path [to liberate Jerusalem].

Here is what he really said , this is from the source provided within your link to the "supposed speech "

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu have inaugurated the country's 55th airport in Yuksekova district of southeastern border province of Hakkari.
Speaking at the inauguration ceremony on Tuesday, Prime Minister Davutoglu said they agreed with President Erdogan to name Yuksekova Airport as Selahaddin Eyyubi Airport, after Saladin of the Ayyubids, the Kurdish-origin Muslim conqueror of al-Quds, or Jerusalem.
"We will call this airport Selahaddin Eyyubi to give a message of unity and brotherhood, saying al-Quds belongs forever to Kurds, Turks, Arabs and Muslims," he said.
"We have one aim with such projects: (Southeastern border province) Hakkari shall have what (western border province) Edirne has now," Davutoglu said.

Did i miss the part where he said they were going to take over Israel ?
Then Your website try's to back up its claim by making this outrageous accusation .

Many of the English media outlets, like World Bulletin, are trying to cover up the reality of this speech, and are actually falsifying the translation, saying that the speech is “to give a message of unity and brotherhood.” This is false, as we have already demonstrated. Arabic media clearly shows the accurate translation. Arab media is calling it for what it is, “We will march to liberate Jerusalem: Says Davutuglo In Naming The Airport Saladin,”

All the other links provided in YOUR link are broken accept the one This one I urge members to do their homework and try and find this Quote , I fully believe the website the Op provided took his quote out of context and the nature of the site tells me its very Anti Islam and serves some sort of fear mongering agenda . For now I'll have to believe its a false accusation by the website and the OP .
Until furtherer information is provided suggesting Otherwise .
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

ETA: Ohhhh wow , now I see who wrote Article Walid Shoebat ...*face Palm* the supposed "Ex Terrorist" convert to Christianity ...

This scumbag has been exposed as a fraud .

Walid Shoebat is trying to make as much money off of gullible and uninformed US taxpayers as he can. He's never been a terrorist, but his story that he is an "ex-terrorist" affords him an opportunity to fill his belly on your dime, to the tune of $5,000 per lecture. By continuously paying him, our government is complicit in Shoebat's thievery.

Last night CNN had a “special investigation” on the fraud that is known as Walid Shoebat. It took them years to realize that he was a fraud, even after they had him on as a “terrorist expert” in the past. We wrote about Shoebat two years ago in a piece titled, Three Stooges Coming to a Campus Near You, and Walid Shoebat:”Kill them and their Children”.
CNN provided some disturbing video of Shoebat defrauding security personnel and first responders and wasting tax payer money with his lies. Hopefully it won’t be long until Robert Spencer and the rest who get paid to hate-monger to the DHS are exposed by mainstream media.

Link

Do your homework folks .

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Anti-Christ much Mr.Erdogan?

This is pretty funny seeing how the anti-Christ is supposed to announce he is God from the rebuilt temple.

edit on 1670000003330America/ChicagoSat, 19 Sep 2015 22:00:33 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Recip? I didn't get no bills in the mail...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Seemed to work just fine back in 06 when Hezbollah sent Israel packing.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That fine SOB Bush Sr. calls himself Gog. If I were two generations older I'd bomb them myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine In only two days nothing will happen. Glad yo finally joined the party.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Erdogan has the wet dream of having a new Caliphate, the Revived Ottoman Empire with him as the head.

Expected. Anyone watching knew what his goal was a very long time ago.

Let's bring on what is already expected: Let the smackdown begin.

I didn't realize Ethiopia was a Muslim nation..

I know, I know the women in that country cover their heads.. So, therefore.. Muzlum terr'rists..GitRdun!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Yeah, looks like something back in May:

www.jns.org...=

Turkey’s Islamist president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, called for the “liberation” of Jerusalem during a rally ahead of Turkish parliamentary elections later this week.

“Conquest is Mecca, conquest is Saladin, it's to hoist the Islamic flag over Jerusalem again; conquest is the heritage of Mehmed II and conquest means forcing Turkey back on its feet,” Erdogan said in a campaign speech on Saturday, Yedioth Ahronoth reported.

Erdogan’s remarks came at a political rally celebrating 562 years since the Muslim Turks captured Constantinople from the Christian Byzantine Empire on May 29, 1453. Erdogan’s comments referenced the Muslim military hero Saladin, who captured Jerusalem from the Crusaders during the 12th century.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I didn't realize Ethiopia was a Muslim nation..

I know, I know the women in that country cover their heads.. So, therefore.. Muzlum terr'rists..GitRdun!

www.internationalpolicydigest.org...

According to the 2007 census, there were about 25 million Muslims in Ethiopia or almost 35 percent of the population. Many Muslims argue the percentage is higher, and they could be correct, but there are no statistics to support their claim. It is important, however, to put the significance of Ethiopia’s Muslim population in perspective. Estimates as of 2010, put the total number of Muslims in Ethiopia at 29 million or more than the number of Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Syria or Yemen and almost as many as in Sudan.

edit on 19-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah, looks like something back in May:

www.jns.org...=

Turkey’s Islamist president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, called for the “liberation” of Jerusalem during a rally ahead of Turkish parliamentary elections later this week.

“Conquest is Mecca, conquest is Saladin, it's to hoist the Islamic flag over Jerusalem again; conquest is the heritage of Mehmed II and conquest means forcing Turkey back on its feet,” Erdogan said in a campaign speech on Saturday, Yedioth Ahronoth reported.

Erdogan’s remarks came at a political rally celebrating 562 years since the Muslim Turks captured Constantinople from the Christian Byzantine Empire on May 29, 1453. Erdogan’s comments referenced the Muslim military hero Saladin, who captured Jerusalem from the Crusaders during the 12th century.

Not sure i can trust your link as well .

From Your link

JNS.org is an independent, non-profit, business resource and wire service covering Jewish news and Israel news for Jewish media throughout the English-speaking world.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Israel gonna hold em by the nose and kick 'em in the b...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You are correct about Shoebat.
I saw his website before and he was pushing a recycled video, claiming it was ISIS member butchering Christians to eat for food. It was fake, and had been put out in it's entirety elsewhere claiming that it was from China. Shoebat had used stills from the video that didn't show the faces of the people that were obviously East Asian.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
You are correct about Shoebat.
I saw his website before and he was pushing a recycled video, claiming it was ISIS member butchering Christians to eat for food. It was fake, and had been put out in it's entirety elsewhere claiming that it was from China. Shoebat had used stills from the video that didn't show the faces of the people that were obviously East Asian.

Yes indeed, He's spreading disinformation , What a scum bag...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join