It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan : ‘We Will Gather All Of The Muslim World, And Invade Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This one?
Warning, Mature Content:
www.liveleak.com...
www.liveleak.com...
edit on 19-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Excellent, I hope they are they going to announce the time and date of the invasion like Bush did with Saddam and Sons.

Because, you know, I'll put in for some leave and resubscribe my pay TV so I don't miss anything.

I'll make 2003 seem like a little girls birthday party and burnings and beheadings like the reruns of the Brady Bunch.

As much as I loath the Knessets policies and Bibi's diatribe, if they think they can defeat the IDF and mossad, these representatives of Allahs will have no concept of the art of war and death.

I love how so many claim crap in the name of Allah - they don't realise that if they are all claiming this crap on Allahs behalf based in them having personal conversations with Allah, then Allah is clearly Bi-polar with a heavy dose of ADHD coupled with OCD who enjoys ###### with everyone.

I don't think Allah has Bi-polar with a heavy dose of ADHD coupled with OCD who enjoys ###### with everyone - some of his most loyal followers are though - it's a shame they are the uneducated and loudest ones.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LeeAndrewCox

Just bring em to california and well introduce them to the party scene and got lost women who used to want to be actresses.

The good ol American way!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah , the story and his quote were taken out of context , so No worries eh ?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well good news they telegraphed their plans...
Muslim armies are pathetic....the US defeats them with such regularity I think Muslims should change their name to the Washington generals.
They are only good at terrorizing people not ready for war and unarmed...the moment a western force opposes these pathetic devotees of the pedophile prophet then the war is over....
Their 7th century ethos is matched only by their 7th century skill sets....

Sorry guys...we land on the moon and win Nobel prizes in science and mathematics....
Meanwhile, Muslims farm dirt, stone homosexuals and subjugate women...sooooooo, good luck with your "army"

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Gothmog

By Allah’s will, Jerusalem belongs to the Kurds, the Turks, the Arabs, and to all Muslims.

I dont think Allahs will counts much against a well trained , well equipped Israeli army. Sorry.

Seemed to work just fine back in 06 when Hezbollah sent Israel packing.

What , trying to rewrite history yet again ? You did know your history , right ? That was a UN brokered accord. Thank you for playin the game.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Well, here it is I guess. Someone else translated it... sounds similar.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Call me Naive, call me ignorant if you want, but WTH is the attraction to a piece of desert land anyway?

The Jews were offered part of Australia to settle down in, but noooo they had to have they homeland in the middle east back, right royally annoying the Arab world in the process.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Ah, wtf. Seriously, this world is screwed. And some people wonder why many people welcome the Apocalypse. We're just about done here.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

www.liveleak.com...

At what point in that video did he say he was going to conquer Israel in that speech ?

I am pretty sure he was referring to Israels Zionist government taking over Israel /Palatine .

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

www.liveleak.com...

At what point in that video did he say he was going to conquer Israel in that speech ?

I am pretty sure he was referring to Israels Zionist government taking over Israel /Palatine .

Hell, find someone to translate it yourself since everything is bogus, here is the longer version:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I doubt if this is a hoax or just a bad translation - but irrespective of that, it is a plain fact, Mr Erdogan has been the worst news for Turkey ever, and he has done his best to reduce and revoek much if not all the advances which Ataturk made in 1920s.

Erdogan first used the European program to advance his political party, and then his Islamic mission. And at the same time, has grossly crushed any opposition between him and unlimited power.

The only hope has been a military intervention, but chances for that are pretty much zero, since Erdogan purged even the military leadership in several rounds.

Which leaves popular revolt and assassination as the only options.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Call me Naive, call me ignorant if you want, but WTH is the attraction to a piece of desert land anyway?

The Jews were offered part of Australia to settle down in, but noooo they had to have they homeland in the middle east back, right royally annoying the Arab world in the process.

Well, there is water at one place in this desert, the place is Jerusalem. The Temple Mount is a water reservoir, things have gone so far, that they speak of holy water.

edit on 20-9-2015 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Doing a little reading it seems the Turkish PM is against Israel and stands with the Palestinians. Israel recently accused Turkey of housing Hamas leaders who organize terrorist attacks against Israel and inciting violence in Jerusalem.

This should bode well for alliances Turkey keeps with the west..

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So if Walid Shoebat is a fraud, then what might that say about people like Steve Quayle, and The Hagmann and Hagmann father son team? Are they being fooled by this guy and the disinfo he shares?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802
If they believe him, they are being duped.
If they are aware of his shenanigans, then they are frauds too.

The way that I see it, we have plenty of undeniable proof of ISIS performing acts that are hideous, no need to make crap up.... it just undermines the argument.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
It is neither of those videos.
It was a video of a Chinese woman being bled out while tied up, lying on a bench. Her blood was caught and she was supposedly eaten afterwards.
Shoebat just put up cropped stills avoiding the obvious ethnicity of the people in the pics so he could claim it happened in the ME.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Erdogan is dangerous actually..I have found material coming from a French journalist/intellectual who is actually currently stationed in Syria, as an adivisor to the Assad Syrian government, and he states in a video interview with Webster Tarpley, that Erdogan is actually in charge of ISIS;!!

I have been meaning to start a thread about it, as the refugee crisis must be being managed by people in Turkey, and so my suspicions would be that Erdogan may be involved in pushing the refugee Exodus, but at this point, that cannot be proven.

As soon as I have time, I will retrieve that Interview between Tarplay and the French Journalist (Thierry Meyssan, author of "11, Septembre 2001: L'Effroyable Imposture," a book published and released in April 2002, concerning the fraudulence and disinformation of 9/11. He wrote that book immediately after the bombings, and he has been a notable source concerning events in the Middle East and Africa since. This is a guy that goes to Lybia, Syria, and numerous other nations to get to the bottom of things, so in my opinion comments he makes in his interview with Tarpley, are relevant, and revealing.

If he says that Erdogan is in charge of ISIS, I would have a difficult time distrusting him.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

By Allah’s will, Jerusalem belongs to the Kurds, the Turks, the Arabs, and to all Muslims.

I dont think Allahs will counts much against a well trained , well equipped Israeli army. Sorry.

Seemed to work just fine back in 06 when Hezbollah sent Israel packing.

What , trying to rewrite history yet again ? You did know your history , right ? That was a UN brokered accord. Thank you for playin the game.

No rewrite of history. Israel invaded got their asses kicked then cried to the UN.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join