It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan : ‘We Will Gather All Of The Muslim World, And Invade Jerusalem

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Let's hope Nato helps out and the world can finally be rid of the rogue state that is israel.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

So who exactly stated this? Erdogan or the prime minster? The op states it came from the PM and the title says Erdogan.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinkerton
Let's hope Nato helps out and the world can finally be rid of the rogue state that is israel.

Yeah,

That is called the battle of Armageddon.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

According to who? Religious nutters? Nothing but a bunch of brainwashed cretins trying to preserve the status quo. You say armeggedon, I say Whoopdeedoo, let the religious freaks wipe each other out.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I only read the OP but I doubt Erdogan or his prime minister said that Turks and Kurds should unite. That would be the opposite of their public message. Hence, this speech is probably a hoax. That's not to say that Erdogan can't stand Israel.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I only read the OP but I doubt Erdogan or his prime minister said that Turks and Kurds should unite. That would be the opposite of their public message. Hence, this speech is probably a hoax. That's not to say that Erdogan can't stand Israel.

Or the fact that what's stated in the OP thread title and what's stated in the quoted material contradicts itself.

Or the fact the article is from May 2015.

or the fact the site is asking for donations to rescue persecuted Christians.
edit on 20-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Erdogan, saying that 'WE' will invade Jerusalem... is just a hollow threat with an unlimited time-line horizon, just so much Muslim jingo for the masses

he has too many mountains to climb---
the Supreme Leader of Iran is just disguised terminology for Caliph, whose proxy armies are openly in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza

the renegade and generally unrecognized maverick Caliph Ibrahim (aka al Baghdadi) of 'IS' is causing Erdogan great pains in the butt to work around

and the New Saudi King Salman (I think has hopes of glory himself) might even fancy himself as a returned 'Saladin' the past conqueror of Jerusalem : www.encyclopedia.com...

all three real or imagined Caliphs/ Supreme Leaders (Erdogan/al Baghdadi/•Ayatollah Ali Khamenei) are each working from a different sect of Islam...each condemns the other of being an Apostate---> Sunni-Shia-Sufi brands of nihilism, the Saudi King is the worst of the 4 wanna-be Caliphs because he flatters the big satan but favors the wahabbists from which germinated the 911 operation

edit on th30144277612020082015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

According to who? Religious nutters? Nothing but a bunch of brainwashed cretins trying to preserve the status quo. You say armeggedon, I say Whoopdeedoo, let the religious freaks wipe each other out.

Did I hear something?

What was that? Oh, useless trash talk from a newb account.

Damn, where did I put that bottle of "troll away", it was right next to the Off.

LOL
edit on 20-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It's like Mr. Jim Morrison formally of the Doors once said "I don't know what's going to happen man, but I just want to get my kicks in before the whole shiittehouse goes up in flames."

edit on 20-9-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sorry man, god promised the Promised Land to the Jews before the Pyramids (and thus YOU) even existed.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Not sure of the provenance of the OP's article, but anything that begins "By Allah’s will…" needs to consider this...

Allah deserted the Muslims long ago. All the devotion, the pilgrimages, the misogyny and "Allah Ackbars" sent up to Allah, and he repays with what we see in North Africa and the Arab world. Maybe Muslims should calm their brutal ways and maybe Allah will start to listen.

So much for the "religion of peace". "We will march ion Jerusalem and kill all those Israelis". Think about it!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Erdogan has the wet dream of having a new Caliphate, the Revived Ottoman Empire with him as the head.

Expected. Anyone watching knew what his goal was a very long time ago.

Let's bring on what is already expected: Let the smackdown begin.

Ezekiel 39

On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals. You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord. I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the Lord.

“‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign Lord. This is the day I have spoken of.

I think we need to handcuff the outsiders who play God though, and see if Israel REALLY can manifest supernatural victory and not make it LOOK like they have.

Some super shock coming to those who continue on as always, do they dare anyone to test it ??

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It sounds Hitleresque.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Let 'em invade! Go ahead, Arabs -- take back your magical sandpit! Take the Christians with you, while you're at it!

You'll save the West a lot of Uranium-235!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A poweful nation could wipe out an entire different nation with specialized designed viruses no? so you could destroy them without nukes and forever. A world without religion would be such a better place...the muslims have no chance

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

By Allah’s will, Jerusalem belongs to the Kurds, the Turks, the Arabs, and to all Muslims.

I dont think Allahs will counts much against a well trained , well equipped Israeli army. Sorry.

I agree.

I've always said I wish Israel would just finally say "OK, ENOUGH!" and unleash hellfire on them.

Let "allah" sort them out.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Good Let the Zionist state get a taste of it's own medicine.

But since the USA is Isreal's B1t# some typical false flag event would drag us in to fight for Isreal of course. Heck we practically have been for the past 14 years anyway.

Whats new ?
edit on 22-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
Sorry man, god promised the Promised Land to the Jews before the Pyramids (and thus YOU) even existed.

Santa promised me he would bring me an erector set once at the mall.

I never got it ... So

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I certainly agree , its like being the only adult around a bunch of children role playing to their favorite comic book heroes. The only con is when they nuke eachother , and they will ... the fallout will affect the grown ups

edit on 22-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I don't agree with Turkish president and I hope he knows Israel has 300-400 nukes of various yields

Having said that

Does Israel really think they can progressively erase Palestinians and expand Israel without hitting a nerve somewhere ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join