It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

The money was never stolen as truthers would lead us to believe.

2.3 trillion was was the entire defense budget for the previous 8 years.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
US$8.5 trillion = ~$2.85 billion per 9/11 victim (*not including those who died / will die from illnesses associated with the attacks).

I think most hitmen would take that pay day!

originally posted by: skyeagle409
I might add that most of the $2.3 trillion in question has now been accounted for. The money was never stolen as truthers would lead us to believe.

Then don't just "add".

"Truthers" proffer evidence and collaborations thereof. To dismiss the reams of information they provide with little more than hearsay, means you've in fact become the 'conspiracy theorist'.
edit on 17-9-2015 by TheInhumanCentipede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

"Truthers" proffer evidence and collaborations thereof.

No they don't.
They offer "speculation" on the money.
Here is a 3 minute news explanation of the 2.3 trillion.
Notice the date.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: ParasuvO

And so this leads you to believe Trillions of dollars cannot disappear and be "stolen" because other sectors of government and corporations are stealing everything first ?

I might add that most of the $2.3 trillion in question has now been accounted for. The money was never stolen as truthers would lead us to believe.

OK it wasn't stolen but it was given to someone

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: skyeagle409

The money was never stolen as truthers would lead us to believe.

Precisely why it was so mind-numbingly ludicrous for Rumsfeld to say they couldn't account for it.
The entire budget for the last 8 years and the public gets a "we don't really know how it was spent".
It sounds even worse when you put it that way Sam.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Bill Clinton's "Ace in the Hole" for the Al Gore defeat.

His motto was "Be Prepared".

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

OK this POST is total nonsense . Everyone knows to follow the money except when it comes to politics and religion.

Are you suggesting that money can overcome political ideals? How dare you suggest such a thing,there is no way that our beloved and most ethical politicians would ever let money get in the way or political ideals , ethics , or morals.

/sarcasm.

Thanks I will have a look when I get a chance.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

"Truthers" proffer evidence and collaborations thereof.

Truthers have a habit of taking comments out of context and then, concoct unfounded conspiracy theories. The $2.3 trillion issue is a prime example.

If you stole $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon, would you announce it on national television?

Secondly, how is flying an airliner suppose to destroy financial records of the Pentagon? Or should I say, erase the entire defense budget.
edit on 17-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If you stole $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon, would you announce it on national television?

Just what bank would accept such a deposit?
How could you spend it without leaving a glaring trail?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
One Gerald Ford air craft carrier costs 10.44 billion.
So you could have 220 of them sitting at various ports to go fishing on.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

K it wasn't stolen but it was given to someone

I was one of those who received some of that money in the form of a paycheck while employed at Travis AFB.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Just what bank would accept such a deposit? How could you spend it without leaving a glaring trail?

You're right! Trying to deposit $2.3 trillion into my checking account might draw suspicion from the bank teller.
edit on 17-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I found a site with a physical representation of large sums of cash.
What a trillion dollars looks like.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Thanks for posting!

With that much money, I could super-size a pizza and probably have enough money left over to buy a package of razor blades.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Think a little deeper mate. Because you are on the edge of the big picture.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Just what bank would accept such a deposit?
How could you spend it without leaving a glaring trail?

Not the sort of bank that you and I would have access to let alone be able to find a branch of.
If you think these people TPTB play on the same field and level as us plebs stop thinking that immediately because you are disadvantaging your self.
We might not have a clear picture of them or a full understanding but we should all be able to acknowledge that they are above many things including the laws that govern us.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Not the sort of bank that you and I would have access to let alone be able to find a branch of.

But that brings more people into the circle.

You can't store it in cash without using guards.
You can't store it electronically without onsite programmers finding it.

And no one has talked.
And no one has gone on an explainable spending spree.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It just kills me that a firm that was highly staffed and funded by Radicals and were known to be this were allowed access to so many secure places, I know sometimes the best person to catch a thief is another thief but this takes it to insane levels..

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

What bank would accept that much money? You have to provide evidence because simply saying "not the sort of bank that you and I would have access to let alone be able to find a branch of" doesn't cut it.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Instead of releasing the numerous camera angles confiscated re: Pentagon attack, we were served a five frame gif image of nothing decipherable-and led to believe what it supposedly portrayed...as explained by those telling the tale it being a Boeing aircraft. I would expect to decipher such with real unmolested video.

Real video will tell the tale, but that is not the tale they want told, obviously. The video presented is a product of fantastic story-telling.

Without proper releasing of video images confiscated, unmolested, tells the real tale-doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join