It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: loveguy

Sorry, I'm not trying to waste a bunch of bandwidth trying to help you look past your nose.

I will make it very simple for you. Prove me wrong with scientific evidence, and do so for us all, otherwise, you won't' have a case.

You mean you are open to a real criminal investigation? You'll back me with actual tax-payer funding?

I've asked all along;
how does concrete turn to dust if it only falls freely to the very next level down, which is only 15 feet max?

The clouds of dust occurred way before any concrete fell to the ground far below, which would create fine dust particulates, would it not.?

Look at it like a clay pigeon, it doesn't explode in mid-air unless somebody shoots it, or is that a brand new magic science fact- born on 911?

That's the tower scenario that fails logic...

Drop a piece of concrete encased with a floorpan from 50 feet up; it won't explode mid-fall, nor turn to fine dust particulates before it collides with the ground below-nor even after the facts are in for the political debate team to say their guys have the answers 'we seek'.

Do your own science experiment-with your own hands, like I have.

That's something I would video if I was guarded by the military, or any mighty force willing to back me and my findings...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You mean you are open to a real criminal investigation? You'll back me with actual tax-payer funding?

That is not evidence.

I've asked all along; how does concrete turn to dust if it only falls freely to the very next level down, which is only 15 feet max?

The same way that dust is generated during this demolition process that doesn't use explosives.

Explain to us why explosives didn't reduce these buildings to dust.

Photo 1: Building struck by bomb not reduce to dust

Photo 2: Building struck by bombs not reduced to dust

Considering that at no time were demo explosions heard as the WTC buildings collapsed, we can effectively rule out explosives by that very fact.

edit on 24-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I've asked all along;
how does concrete turn to dust if it only falls freely to the very next level down, which is only 15 feet max?

Maybe you should ask what happens to 'light weight' concrete exposed to fire for one hour.

P.S. As we type crews are breaking up my concrete driveway to pour a new one.
Dust is all thought out my garage.
So thick it's going to make more sense to use compressed air and fans before a final a final wipe down.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Considering that at no time were demo explosions heard as the WTC buildings collapsed, we can effectively rule out explosives by that very fact.

There were explosions. There were flashes. There was molten metal running down the I-beams of the basement levels like lava flows. I've never seen anything like it. Yes, planes hit the buildings - anybody who says otherwise is a moron. But the explosions - the rapid, symmetrical, sequential explosions - they happened," states 'Mike'.

He explains how he and others were in the basement of one of the towers helping injured victims when he saw "One of the huge steel and concrete support pillars with an 8 foot section blown out of the center of it." Looking around, Mike saw other support columns that were in the same condition, prompting rescue personal to ask "how could someone have rigged all these explosives?"

"We stood outside listening to the explosions," states Mike, "One after the other, every minute or so. At one point, about 10 minutes before the first collapse, a 30 foot or so section of the courtyard exploded straight up into the air. Just before the collapses, a series of deep, below ground explosions, then numerous explosions in the buildings upper floors. Then we ran. We felt the same deep explosions before the second collapse. This was not just the planes.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Assistant Fire Commissioner stated "I thought . . . before . . . No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. . . . I . . . saw a flash flash flash . . . [at] the lower level of the building [not up where the fire was]. You know like when they . . . blow up a building ... ?" -- and a lieutenant firefighter the Commisioner spoke with independently verified the flashes;

A firefighter said "[T]here was just an explosion. It seemed like on television [when] they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions"; Another firefigther stated "it almost sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight";

A paramedic said "at first I thought it was -- do you ever see professional demolition where they se t the charges on certain floors and then you hear pop pop pop pop pop -- thats exactly what because thought it was";

A police officer noted "People were saying, 'There's another one and another one.' I heard reports of secondary bomb explosions ...";

A firefighter stated "there was an explosion in the south tower, which . . . just blew out in flames . . . One floor under another after another and when it hit about the fifth floor, I figured it was a bomb, because it looked like a synchronized deliberate kind of thing. I was there in '93" (referring to 1993 bombing of world trade center;

A firefighter stated "it looked like sparkling around one specific layer of the building . . . Then the building started to come down. My initial reaction was that this was exactly the way it looks when they show you those implosions on TV";

"All of a sudden there was like bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, like bullet shots, and then all of a sudden three tremendous explosions and everything started coming down."

"I started walking back up towards Vesey Street. I heard three explosions, and then we heard like groaning and grinding, and tower two started to come down.” [Kevin Darnowski -- Paramedic]
"I had heard a distant boom boom boom, sounded like three explosions. I don't know what it was. At the time, I would have said they sounded like bombs, but it was boom boom boom and then the lights all go out." [Keith Murphy -- (F.D.N.Y.)]
"We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard -- I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center." [Greg Brady -- E.M.T.]
"That's when [the North Tower] went. I looked back. You see three explosions and then the whole thing coming down." [Frank Campagna -- Firefighter]

whatreallyhappened.com...

BTW all this can be found in the oral testimonies here..

graphics8.nytimes.com...

edit on 24-9-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Fantastic Video thank you !

Just my 2cents;
Snopes Wikipedia are worthless on a few
key subjects. In this case since both
Snopes and Wki use the 9/11 Omission
Report for their conclusions, it's all Bogus.
& We the people should get our money back for a redux.

Intelligence agencies are well aware these outlets
are where sheep go to feel better . Mostly when they
hear something that makes their tummy hurt.

The actual curious should watch the Toronto Hearings and specifically
the insider trader bit done by the economy professor .
With a doubt Put options were WAY off the charts for that event.

edit on 24-9-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Just curious. Why do you insist on NOT using the full quotes from the firefighters?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

You want to go through all of this?

graphics8.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I have. You have quoted (misquoted) several firefighters who in no way, shape, or form think bombs were there that day.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Then please correct me..

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

An example...

Your post: "Assistant Fire Commissioner stated "I thought . . . before . . . No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. . . . I . . . saw a flash flash flash . . . [at] the lower level of the building [not up where the fire was]. You know like when they . . . blow up a building ... ?" -- and a lieutenant firefighter the Commisioner spoke with independently verified the flashes;"

This would be Assistant Fire Commissioner Stephen Gregory. What is commonly used by conspiracy sites....

"“I saw a flash flash flash [at] the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building?”--

Now, what he said in its entirety.

"I know I was with an officer from Ladder 146, a Lieutenant Evangelista, who ultimately called me up a couple of days later just to find out how I was. We both for whatever reason -- again, I don't know how valid this is with everything that was going on at that particular point in time, but for some reason I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-leve] flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down.

Q.: Was that on the lower level of the building or up where the fire was?

A: No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I said what do you mean by see anything? He said did you see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too.

I don't know if that means anything. I mean, I equate it to the building cowing down and pushing things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever. "

www.nytimes.com...

Commissioner Gregory, does not think there were bombs.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

There were explosions. There were flashes.

The explosions had nothing to do with explosives. Were you aware that there are over 2000 explosions in New York City each year?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Ok accepted, however others did, and we know a bomb or explosion went off in the sub levels before the first plane hit the north tower. So anyone claiming there were none is incorrect..

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

we know a bomb or explosion went off in the sub levels before the first plane hit the north tower. So anyone claiming there were none is incorrect..

The explosion-like sounds were attributed to falling elevators, not explosives. In addition, firefighters reported exploding gas lines.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The explosions has to do with explosives. Were you aware that there are over 2000 explosions in New York City each year?

I agree, and yes I know that..

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The explosion-like sounds were attributed to falling elevators, not explosives.

So your saying the elevators were falling before the plane impact?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Then you should know that firefighters who reported hearing explosions, also reported that they later determine that the explosions they heard were also from pancaking floors.

Further proof the explosions had nothing to do with demo explosives is because the sequences are not indicative of demo explosions. That goes a long way in explaining why seismic monitors did not detect demo explosives, which explains why no demo explosions are heard as the WTC buildings collapsed.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

We can go here.

The Elevator Man's Tale

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

www.thrnewmedia.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

You did not answer my question, So your saying the elevators were falling before the plane impact?
I'm sure what you say is true, but address this fact I stated above.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The explosion-like sounds were attributed to falling elevators, not explosives. In addition, firefighters reported exploding gas lines.

So you are also saying the gas lines were blowing up before the first plane hit?

And how do falling elevators burn people and break there legs when they were not in or near them?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So you are also saying the gas lines were blowing up before the first plane hit?

That's not what he is saying.
Conspiracy sites want to twist and omit parts of peoples testimony just so it fits their point of view.

Find the original FULL wording and see if you still feel the same way.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join