It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

nstead of releasing the numerous camera angles confiscated re: Pentagon attack, we were served a five frame gif image of nothing decipherable-and led to believe what it supposedly portrayed...as explained by those telling the tale it being a Boeing aircraft. I would expect to decipher such with real unmolested video.

First of all, videos are not required to determine which plane crashed at the Pentagon. My Wing Commander was in the Pentagon when American 77 struck and I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon in the colors of American Airlines.

Secondly, American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. supplied the conversion formulas that pertained ONLY to the airframe of American 77 and no other aircraft. In other words, confirming that the aircraft was American 77.

Thirdly, numerous witnesses described an aircraft striking the Pentagon, not a missile. To let you know, a cruise missile is not capable of inflicting the kind of damage observed inside and outside the Pentagon.

I have identified a B-757 in the background of this video.

American 77 Strikes the Pentagon

But, let's not forget the announcement from American Airlines.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

nstead of releasing the numerous camera angles confiscated re: Pentagon attack, we were served a five frame gif image of nothing decipherable-and led to believe what it supposedly portrayed...as explained by those telling the tale it being a Boeing aircraft. I would expect to decipher such with real unmolested video.

First of all, videos are not required to determine which plane crashed at the Pentagon. My Wing Commander was in the Pentagon when American 77 struck and I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon in the colors of American Airlines.

Secondly, American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. supplied the conversion formulas that pertained ONLY to the airframe of American 77 and no other aircraft. In other words, confirming that the aircraft was American 77.

Thirdly, numerous witnesses described an aircraft striking the Pentagon, not a missile. To let you know, a cruise missile is not capable of inflicting the kind of damage observed inside and outside the Pentagon.

I have identified a B-757 in the background of this video.

American 77 Strikes the Pentagon

But, let's not forget the announcement from American Airlines.

Skirting the five frame video-edit issue are we?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

What video edit? Why not call American Airlines so they can tell you what happened to American 77, or, we can take a look at the registration record on the airframe of American 77.

Type Reservation Fee Paid
Mode S Code 52072030
Reserved Date 09/15/2006
Renewal Date 09/11/2015
Purge Date 10/15/2016
Pending Number Change None
Date Change Authorized None
Reserving Party Name GREENWAY JONATHAN JAMES
Street PO BOX 714
City FREDERICK
State MARYLAND
Zip Code 21705-0714
County FREDERICK
Country UNITED STATES
Deregistered Aircraft
Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1
Aircraft Description
Serial Number 24602 Certificate Issue Date 05/08/1991
Manufacturer Name BOEING Mode S Code (base 8 / oct) 52072030
Model 757-223 Mode S Code (base 16 / hex) A87418
Year Manufacturer 1991 Cancel Date 01/14/2002
Reason for Cancellation Destroyed Export To None
Type Registration Corporation

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration
Name WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE
Street RODNEY SQ NORTH ATTN CORP TRT ADM
City WILMINGTON
State DELAWARE Zip Code 19890
County NEW CASTLE
Country UNITED STATES

Deregistered Airworthiness
Engine Manufacturer ROLLS-ROYC Classification Standard
Engine Model 54555 Category Transport
A/W Date 05/08/1991

Or, we can go here.

Flight AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon

www.journalof911studies.com...

edit on 19-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals The few thousand lives lost in the attack themselves are but a drop in the bucket of hte true damage done to America and to the world using the pretext of 9/11.

succinctly put. i completely agree.

innocent life is cheap to the fiends behind 9/11, and their enablers.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Al-Qaeda: Declarations & Acts of War

Osama bin Laden

[E]very Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it.

www.heritage.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Al-Qaeda: Declarations & Acts of War

Osama bin Laden

[E]very Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it.

www.heritage.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think sky eagle has single handily debunked everyone in this thread, along with every other 911 thread. Good job, bro.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That makes sense to me chop, i reckon you might have something there mate

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

A fictional Hollywood movie because no one in their right mind would have used aircraft from the boneyard in such an operation because in doing so would have left a paper trail back to those involved. Remember, only a certain number of B-767-200 and B--757-200 series aircraft were built and all are accounted for.

Secondly, crashing an aircraft into the Pentagon is not going destroy financial records out of existence. After all, my paycheck was unaffected after 9/11.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

What video edit?

Sorry, I'm not trying to waste a bunch of bandwidth trying to help you look past your nose.
I have eyes that see, I can trust them when I'm using them to view five frames of footage provided by the OST.
In that five frame video, the only evidence I see is that the video itself had been tampered with.

Basically, you seem to think I can see a big ass boeing screaming into the pentagon in those five frames...?
Don't you think I deserve to view an unmolested version, and come to my own conclusion?

edit on (9/20/1515 by loveguy because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out):

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm not trying to waste a bunch of bandwidth trying to help you look past your nose.

That won't work because I have already identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon.

I have eyes that see, I can trust them when I'm using them to view five frames of footage provided by the OST.
In that five frame video, the only evidence I see is that the video itself had been tampered with.

Is this the video you are speaking of?

American 77 Pentagon Video

Basically, you seem to think I can see a big ass boeing screaming into the pentagon in those five frames...? Pentagon attack, we were served a five frame gif image of nothing decipherable-and led to believe what it supposedly portrayed...as explained by those telling the tale it being a Boeing aircraft. I would expect to decipher such with real unmolested video.

Photos taken at the Pentagon was that proof in addition to the video I just posted. We have videos of American 11 and United 175 slamming into the WTC buildings and yet, there are truthers denying that aircraft struck those buildings.

Let me clue you in that videos are not required to determine which aircraft struck the Pentagon. After all, how do you think aircraft accidents are solve without the aid of videos?

Don't you think I deserve to view an unmolested version, and come to my own conclusion?

Let's do it this way. If you don't want to accept that video,, please explain how the wreckage of American 77 ended up at the Pentagon.

Photo 1: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 2: American 77 Wreckage
at the Pentagon

Photo 3: American 77
Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 4: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 5: American 77 Wreckage at the
Pentagon

Phoro 6: American 77 Wreckage
at the Pentagon

Photo 7: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 8: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 9: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 10: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

edit on 20-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

"Truthers" proffer evidence and collaborations thereof.

Truthers have a habit of taking comments out of context and then, concoct unfounded conspiracy theories.

So does every second thread created here at ATS and so does the government -- see: "USS Maine", "Pearl Harbor", "Gulf of Tonkin", "WMDs", "incubator babies", "ISIS", "baby Aylan"...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
They offer "speculation" on the money.

Your government has lied to your innumerable times and continues to, every minute of every day. Yet, in spite of this, you still believe everything is as they tell you.

And people wonder why they're subjugated... (NB: They deserve to be.)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

you didn't need to double post your moot point. the fiends i refer to have zero to do with
al quaeda. i mean the US/Mossad conspiritors. they did it.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

hat won't work because I have already identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon.

Prove it, lets see part numbers, photos and blue prints... serial numbers too, because without them you have no proof..

And if you can do this make sure it's not from any gov agency because as we know they lie..

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Ah yes, the ever popular stance. I will not believe anything that comes from the government......which is the ONLY source of any evidence. Makes it really easy, you do not have to ever accept any evidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

So does every second thread created here at ATS and so does the government -- see: "USS Maine",...

What about the USS Maine?

* Did the United States go to war when terrorist bombed the USS Cole?

* Did the United States go to war when North Korea hijacked the USS Pueblo in international waters?

* Did the United States go to war when North Korea shot down our EC-121 over international waters?

* Did the United States go to war when terrorist bombed the Marine barracks in Lebanon?

* Did the United States go to war when terrorist bombed our Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania?

* Did the United States go to war when Libya bombed Pan Am 103 out of the sky?

... "Pearl Harbor",

Pearl Harbor was never a false flag operation. Remember, the Japanese committed an act of war by attacking the United States at Pearl Harbor and in the Philippines.

Guess who were celebrating with joy when they were made aware that the Japanese attacked the United States at Pearl Harbor? Those who were celebrating were British Prime Minister Winston Churchill in London and Chiang Kai-shek, the Republic of China’s leader. The Germans were also elated and they celebrated by declaring war on the United States.

I might add that shortly after the attack at Pearl Harbor, the Japanese declared war on the United States and Great Britain. Afterward, American forces in the Philippines were alerted, but that didn't stop the Japanese from attacking U.S. Forces.

In addition to attacking U.S. Forces in Hawaii and in the Philippines, the Japanese also bombed Singapore and landed troops in Northern Malaya. It seems that conspiracy theorist are not doing their history lessons in regard to the Pearl Harbor attack.

"Gulf of Tonkin",

What about the "Gulf of Tonkin?" Here's another history lesson. Did you know that the Vietnamese communist were ready to surrender to the United States within two days had President Nixon continued "Operation Linebacker II? That's right,the communist were ready to surrender and were highly surprised when Nixon finally stopped the bombing!

"WMDs", ...

In regard to the WMD issue in Iraq, it was an Iraqi, code named: "Curveball" who was responsible for that WMD story, not the United States. Eventually, WMD was found in Iraq.

..."incubator babies",

In regard to Iraqis dumping babies from incubators, that story was nothing compared to the actual atrocities committed by Iraqi forces in Kuwait on a daily basis. Question is, what were the Iraqis doing in Kuwait in the first place? Did you know that for a brief period, Iraqi troops invaded Saudi Arabia?

'ISIS"

You can't blame "ISIS" on the United States. In regard to the trillions of dollars, the Pentagon was unable to handle $2.3 trillion, but much of that money has since been accounted for.

edit on 22-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Prove it,...

First of all, how do you think these B-757 flaps ended up at the Pentagon?

Photo: B-757 Flaps at the Pentagon

That photo alone is proof enough.

lets see part numbers,..serial numbers too,

Photo: American 77 Part Number

photos...

Photos: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

...and blue prints... because without them you have no proof..

Question is, what would blueprints of a commercial airliner belonging to American Airlines be doing at the Pentagon anyway? I don't think you understood what you have just posted.

We can continue here.

Photo: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo: American 77 Landing Gear at the Pentagon

Photo: American 77 Wheel at the Pentagon

Photo: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photos: American 77 Engine Wreckage

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I will make it very simple for you. Prove me wrong with scientific evidence, and do so for us all, otherwise, you won't' have a case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join