It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Again Is "Now" - The Time To Act Is Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That just about sums him up in a nutshell! Well said.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
There's more than enough room in Antarctica for these refugees.....

What we are not told in this crisis?

Egyptian Billionaire Offers To Buy Island For Refuges

Naguib Sawiris, one of the region's wealthiest men, said "there is no limit" on what he is willing to spend to buy an island from Italy or Greece -- where thousands have been arriving -- to provide the refugees with a new home.

"Greece or Italy, sell me an island," Sawiris tweeted. He even suggested a name for the new country: "Hope."

He said there are dozens of empty islands off of Greece and Italy that could handle 100,000 to 200,000 people. And he rejected a suggestion that it was a "ridiculous" idea.

"It's a very simple solution," he told CNN Friday. "They sell the island to me and I'll make a temporary shelter for these people. I'll make a small port or marina for the boats to land there. I'll employ the people to build their own homes, their schools, a hospital, a university, a hotel," he said.

Here is a man with enough money and offering to help and because it just doesn't fit into the Globalists plan? Crickets....

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a

Muslim wont pick up arms to fight their Muslim oppressors but they will suicide bomb a mosque or flee to free money.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So are Muslims at the same rate!

So lets not talk about soap boxes here.
But the OP stated they are not allowed into the US like the Muslims are. Thats the point. Dont know the accuracy though. But if true, its not right...agree?

link   
a reply to: brancolinoxx

I don't agree it is true.
Not right if true though.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Its sickening isnt it?

And to think people STILL vote for these main political parties, after all these decades of corruption and war we still have people defending the Democrats and Republicans. Makes me sick the lot of em.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

People getting arrested for coming in illegally?

Guess we are finally getting what we want.

Crazy how when you go to different sources you get a different story!
articles.latimes.com...

By late Saturday, however, 16 people--including children and pregnant women--had been released from U.S. custody for humanitarian reasons. Bazzi said the church was receiving some of them and placing them with family members in San Diego.

Mexican officials, who detained the Iraqis as illegal immigrants, agreed to release them as long as U.S. immigration officials were prepared to process asylum applications, some of which had been submitted two months ago. The INS dispatched extra staffers to the port of entry to handle the increased flow of arrivals.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I don't agree it is true.
Not right if true though.

Im not sure either. Who knows in this world what is true anymore. We need to get them all the hell out.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

We do, but if we are going to act like the people we are getting out are possible terrorist then it needs to be the standard.

We always talk about how we need to screen people before we let them in, well that should be the case with everyone.
Being Christian doesn't give you a front of the line pass, and if you can't wait and come over before then, except to possibly be detained until you have your request processed like everyone else.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the roles were reversed and the US or UK was in some sort of crisis where we had to send of our own to some other countries in large amounts, who would take us in? Seriously...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

I would say the same people taking people in right now.

Since we are going down this road, where would you want to go?
Would you appreciate people criticizing your choice if you were in that situation?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yes, at the same rate.
They kill anyone that doesn't agree with their radical religion.

And yes more then them are being saved but that isn't what this thread is about.

Should some people be allowed to skip the up to two year process the other refugees are going through to do what we can to screen those coming in?

how many muslims are still in the country and how many christians are still in the country?

No not at the same rate , im not saying its NOT happening, but absolutely not at the same rate

You know thats not true, and its time to put this Politically correct bullsnot, aside.........

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

That's probably why Antarctica is so underpopulated, that's where our survivor's are destined to reside. After the poleshift it may be rather hospitable.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia, Gulf states take zero refugees

While Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan have been swamped with Syrian and Iraqi refugees fleeing ISIS and other jihadist groups, some of the most wealthy Middle East countries have been notably absent from the discussion of where Syrian Muslims should be welcomed.

The Saudis haven't offered to take any refugees, nor have they been publicly called upon by the U.N. and the resettlement agencies to do so. Ditto for Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain, even though these states offer geographic proximity and a common culture based on Islam and Shariah law.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Well if I was in a situation similar to them, I would take anywhere I could go and not expect to be put up in a 5 star hotel for the rest of my life...

You see the video where they were getting aid from the red cross and they refused to accept it because the boxes had red crosses on them???

I guess we have no other choice but to roll out the red carpet, anything less is unacceptable.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I don't know anything.
I know we only cover one side of the killings and not the others it seems.
www.thedailybeast.com...
www.theatlantic.com...

Muslim “apostates” are the most common victims.

No special tax for them to pay.

Seems like that is PC angle, that we don't cover one side of it for what ever reason.
Maybe because the news knows how they want to make mad and how to do it.
And sadly it seems muslims dying isn't the trigger for that.

Do you think the Christians should be able to skip the vetting process the other refugees are going through?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The Department of State is adhering with all the rigidity of a Soviet era bureaucracy to the rule that only people at risk from massacres launched by the regime qualify for refugee status. The rapes of Christian women and the butchery of Christian children do not count. No matter how moved Americans were this Christmas season by the plight of their fellow Christ followers in Syria and Iraq, no matter how horrific the visuals of beheadings, enslavement, and mass murder, the Christians fleeing death do not engender the compassion of this president.

The Christians are being raped, tortured, and murdered by militias, not by the Syrian government. This technicality condemns them to continue to be victims without hope. And this technicality is being adhered to with all the tenacity with which President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s State Department manipulated quotas and created subterfuges to keep out the Jews fleeing the oppression of Nazi Germany. Obama no more wants the Middle East’s Christian refugees than Roosevelt wanted Europe’s Jewish refugees.

The Department of State chooses to adhere to a definition of refugees as people persecuted by their own government. What difference does it make which army imperils the lives of innocent Christians? Christians are still be slaughtered for being Christian, and their government is incapable of protecting them. Does some group have to come along—as Jewish groups did during the Holocaust—and sardonically guarantee that these are real human beings?

thehill.com...
edit on 10-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Bull snip.
All of that is opinion and not based in reality.

Obama no more wants the Middle East’s Christian refugees than Roosevelt wanted Europe’s Jewish refugees.

Show some proof that, nothing has shown that to be fact.
Or does getting held to the same standards as other refugees some how imply that they are not being accepted?
The 10k that has been approved has to go through long vetting process, should christians not have to do that?
Crazy how the refugee watch site fails to mention the 18-24 month vetting process.
edit on thThu, 10 Sep 2015 18:43:47 -0500America/Chicago920154780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I get it, but the context and reasoning that the State Department is using is criminal.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I get it, but the context and reasoning that the State Department is using is criminal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join