It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of the here after?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Ive had this reaccuring dream for about 20 years now, it was especially vivid before I joined the Marine Corps in 2000

I "wake up" in the jungle , with men screaming, the radio squaking and people yelling.....Then silence.....

There are only about 6 of us, but I know we are surrounded, the man with the radio turns it off, (in my dream I know all these men and even though I dont remember their names now, i swear i do in my dreams)

we have taken formation on the jungle floor and shots start ringing out, and men start falling. We fight for what seems like forever

When there are about 3 left and our ammo is spent the asian men come out of the jungle and surround us and start berrating us, hitting us, one of our men is stabbed in the arm....

I get questioned , In my dream i know what hes saying , but remebering now I have no idea.....he keeps hitting my men, stabbing the one with a knife ......

Ive been shot in the side, i feel my breath giving way, but I know i can still make it.....

The man beside me is black , hes defiant as I am , and spitting at this asian guy , I keep telling him to stop ......

I know this is a dream......I know this is a dream.....

The next thing I know my buddy beside me looks at me and says hell no, spit at the guy myself, and we all get sprayed........theres a hot flash
My stomach hurts for a bit then the pain subsides and im done......

The next I see a wall of light......and on it is a picture of everyone ive ever been close to literally framed like a photo, and some person behind me saying "remember this person" and me nodding "yes I do"

Im not crazy, im practical, but i had this dream again last night , for a long time in a long time....someone has to have had this..........

I wake up with pain where I was shot in the dream every time, its always in the side/stomach
edit on 9/3/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That's probably what happened to you in your past life. How old do you say you are in the dream?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Usually recurring dreams mean something. They can be a hint into the future or maybe in your case, it could be remnants of memories from a past life. I am intrigued. Let's see what others think and say.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

We're on the same wave length. I thought that too.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Usually recurring dreams mean something. They can be a hint into the future or maybe in your case, it could be remnants of memories from a past life. I am intrigued. Let's see what others think and say.

Recurring dreams, in this case, could be a reminder not to repeat the same mistake as it happened in the past life, and also goes on to show that it ended up with death.

It's at this *interesting* times, that the Higher Self or Guide, like in this case that person who the OP knew was showing him pictures or faces of people he or she knew after he blacked out. Come out every now and then to give us the nudge to not repeat that again.

This kind of experiences are very real, and also goes to show the dimensional shifts that are being said to be happening during this time frame. Since in the OP's story, he felt pain right at the area of where he got shot in the dream, only adds to the theory of the merging of the dream state reality and this physical 3rd dimensional reality we know as our reality.

Peace

edit on 3-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
That's probably what happened to you in your past life. How old do you say you are in the dream?

I have no idea boss, Id say no older than about 25

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It was very real to me because in the dream I could feel the pain, after I felt the pain.......

but what was so vivid besides myself and my men dying was my walk down this hall, seeing these mens faces in these frames...some, most, were not present during this battle......

Im left baffled, I havent told but one person about this, and i was laughed offf........

But its always stuck with me

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Knowing how old you are in the dream and comparing how old you are now, can help you see whether it's something bound to happen in this timeline or something that has already happened in a another lifetime.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Knowing how old you are in the dream and comparing how old you are now, can help you see whether it's something bound to happen in this timeline or something that has already happened in a another lifetime.

Peace

Well im almost 38 now, This dream began before I went into the Marines, subsided for a while while I was there, and has now resurfaced again, I suppose thats why im so confused

I could understand before and during, but there was a break during my enlistment........

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

One other thing you can try to compare is the personality of the person you are in the dream compare that to what you think you are now. You can learn from that experience also.

Happy dreaming..

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It sounds like a past life memory to me too. it would be very interesting if you could recall a name and then go try and research that person, you might uncover some startling history!
Can you try meditating or even just some calm breathing before sleep and ask for (or focus on) clarification of the dream?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It was very real to me because in the dream I could feel the pain, after I felt the pain.......

but what was so vivid besides myself and my men dying was my walk down this hall, seeing these mens faces in these frames...some, most, were not present during this battle......

Im left baffled, I havent told but one person about this, and i was laughed offf........

But its always stuck with me

The intricate details with which the mind furnishes it's own stage, are indeed profound when considered.

The thing that catches me is, everything is that - a whole bunch of stories our brain tells us. No different in how it affects us internally, if it is a dream, a memory or happening right this moment.

I am astounded at how intricate the details are when I've had vivid dreams/nightmares. But I also know that without a constant frame of mind, we can either become lost in the bigger picture (it's overwhelming) or in the fine details (it's so complex) just with daily life.. let alone in the realms of the impossible.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Something I'm curious about is that when I regressed people (as part of my work), I never ever managed to get an insight into what happens between lives, only the life they went back to - remembered in vivid technicolour, but nothing in-between. Its surprising that when being regressed our minds just don't go to this period.

Perhaps we are due to our preconceptions of heaven, purgatory and hell to assume there is some kind of judgement and clearing house for the dead to go through, but reincarnation suggests not. There seems to be a time lapse so its not quite straight out of one and into another - one of life's mysteries we seem not to be able to fathom yet.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
OP, It's your dream. Don't let anyone take it from you.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It sounds like Vietnam or Korea war. Wonder if you have lessons related or healing to do. And those close to you then are probably close to you now, at least some key people.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Check out the last generation of your family. Was an uncle killed or close relative before you were born. Was it 1st, 2nd ww equipment around you. Think of your surroundings and you will get the date. I personally think it is a relatives memory or communication with him to guide his decision making in the forces.
Good luck and enjoy investigating.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Although not a reoccurring dream, I was amid quite the # storm last night. Baby woke me out of it which is probably why I remember it.

Dreams really make you think. We can try to explain them all we want, but the profoundness of some experiences take it well beyond the point of "it was just a dream".

Dreams, just like certain life experiences whether abrupt or reoccurring, seem to have a direct role in our day to day decisions whether we realize it or not, just like every action with the planet is connected to every other action of the planet. Just like the Northern Lights play a significant role in energy distribution yet unnoticed by the masses, I can see our dreams working similarly.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

All dreams matter!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Perhaps we are due to our preconceptions of heaven, purgatory and hell to assume there is some kind of judgement and clearing house for the dead to go through, but reincarnation suggests not. There seems to be a time lapse so its not quite straight out of one and into another - one of life's mysteries we seem not to be able to fathom yet.

Maybe, maybe not. Time is a human construct in the form of consciousness but really just matter in space right? Two pieces of matter in space offers a perception of time. Kind of like time lapse stories with UFO's or hikes in mysterious mountains or caves, If for the time being (in between life) you are not matter than time wouldn't or couldn't be expressed even if there was still an expression of you. Once you incarnate or perhaps jack-in, the perception of distance/time takes "foot" or meters....depending on where you live.

edit on 3-9-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Maybe you could try having a regression. I'm trying to get my brother to do one, because he has night terrors and occasionally starts yelling in what sounds to me some Eastern European accent. I know this because I shared a room with him on holiday a few years ago and he just started shouting like some Russian military person or something. He's super skeptical about the paranormal so doubt he'll go get a regression, but I find the subject interesting enough

top topics

<<   2 >>

join