It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Scientists baffled after mysterious "alien" corpse found in Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

"Are Bananas all the same size then?"

Not yet, but I understand Monsanto is working on that!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here he is "Alyoshenka the Handsome:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
I saw this just before logging on to ATS...I had hoped to be able to break the story

Anyway, while I can't say what it is, or was, it always amuses me that people jump straight to aliens.
With so much on this Earth undiscovered, why do you all look to space for the answers?
This question is not meant to insult or anger anyone, just to help me learn.
For the record, I am undecided on the existance of aliens, but very open minded to the posibility.

What do you mean "you all"

Not one single person in this thread has claimed it was an alien.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: FamCore

Mystery solved.

It's a chocolate covered Bananafish.

You forgot to fudge-coat its face.

Eww that thing is gross - and yet it's still safer than GMO salmon
lmao

I agree with others on here - said alien / nanner-fish hybrid is really lookin like a chicken

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Could smb open the video on Alyoshenka? I can't. It looks like a conspiracy of humanoids. Yet here is the bare link to Alyoshenka
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I don't know what it is but Steven Greer will be charging us to look at it in 4... 3... 2...

Lol. Sirius 2 is in the making as soon as the creature got discovered. People sit back, get the popcorn ready and prepare for another moth type of alien invocation

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Having raised chickens, ducks, and ostriches, this doesn't look like anything like fowl.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It's a fetus that appears deformed or just underformed but more so with appendages torn off, front legs at the shoulder and one back leg missing. Would say looks mammalian. Due to the toe/digits it may be canid.

According the The Daily Express(more here), researches say it's not a chicken embryo as thought before hand.

Size comparison:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
wasn't that women who kept a carved vegetable in the fridge and claimed it was an alien from Russia too?

This one looks weird. It looks like a head, neck and arm. Even though, i'm hoping that appendage is a shrivelled up fin of a mutant baby mermaid/man

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
It's sometimes hard to distinguish a decomposed human corpse from anything that has the same size or form. And this little maybe devormed decomposed horse or some other animal gets labeled Alien. where's DNA testing? It's a unidentified dead lifeform that's what it is... until proporly proven.

And I think Aliens wouldn't leave there own race behind, maybe in the case of a criminal settlement...

Your post belongs on all such threads. To the OP's credit, he's not claiming the Big A, but the Internet's of course want to sell it as such. More importantly, i believe you should coin the UDL acronym, and that ATS needs to have a UDL Forum along with the UFO forum.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
#ing DNA TEST the bitch
to see what the # it is!

WOW !

hell, Ive seen convincing Faireys. Corpses
the makers did a good job ,
and a Pickled Baby Dragon,

DNA or its FAKE!

ok its a Little People a Brownie ! a Pixie !
A Chick man Mammal!

So maybe Someone lost their Dam Pygmy marmoset monkey

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Deformed tadpole perhaps? It was found in water.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The beak looks like tortoise. It could be a small snapping turtle with a front leg bone.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's the Eraserhead baby.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Every time I see "alien" and "Russia" in the same headline, my first thought is: "definitely a hoax."
edit on 9/4/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The beak looks like tortoise. It could be a small snapping turtle with a front leg bone.
I'm with Charlie on this one. That's just what it looks like to me, as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ancient Alien Astronaut theorists say yes!

It's a banana nut butt boat float?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wait...wait a minute y'all....do you mean to tell me some bloke was walking minding his own dad-gummed business and this someofabichen little mutherjumperalien lookin bassturd half dead thing friggin jumped up the dudes sleeve...get outtta here...sheet man...I'd be crappin...and I'm a big old tough guy...I'd scream...yep

edit on 4-9-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 4-9-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
thats the one armed man that richard kimble was looking for

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Its a rock I tell you , a rock.
Seriously , I agree with tortoise or turtle

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join