It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ashamed to be a conspiracist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

I feel really good about being a (conspiracy person) and I do not hide that fact from anyone. I own it!

I am not afraid that some people may think I am a loon; I like to know what really is going on and dig for the truth; to me that is what this ATS community is about.

I think us (conspiracy people) are misunderstood by many; they don't realize that a lot of us don't see a conspiracy around every corner; we do realize that sometimes something is what it seems to be; but we do dig and bother to find out.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I don't go round looking for alternatives to every story, just those where things don't appear right, it's as simple as that.
So, Nothing wrong in being a conspiracist, if in doubt, ask an expert!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Free thinking is nothing to feel ashamed about.

I only registered on this site a few days ago, but I have been coming here to get my conspiracy fix for quite some time now. In my regular circles, conspiracies are discussed openly and explored by all. We get into arguments and call each other crazy, but there is always an underlying respect that we share. Your friend will accept you even if you're a conspiracist and you'll probably find that she believes in a few of her own.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
No. My husband, daughter, mother, EVERYONE knows I'm a little off in the head.

Celebrate it is what I say!!

But seriously... It's only because the news and stuff always paints this community as nut cases and that can give one a complex if we allow it. DON'T allow it.

Just tell her.

have you seen thye UFO videos that get posted every day? have you read the chemtrail forum? Have you seen how people LEAP onto conspiracies without using their brains for even a second? Have you seen how ATSers claim to be more awake than the average person but fail to spot when a conspiracy pusher is trying to sell them a book or a quack remedy? Have you seen the posts of people spotting objects on Mars?

Im sorry to say this as i really enjoy the forum, but its not the media that is portraying you guys are crazy...you are all doing an admirable job yourselves.

You definitely should not be ashamed to be a conspiracy beliver. Each to their own, but dont pretend its the reast of the world demonising you.

edit on 28-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm not ashamed. The people on this website are so quick on the news. Often, you hear about something in the website 3 full day befor they speak about it in the news! My friends asked me how I was so quick, usually I told them: "Go on ATS, if you are critics, you'll find alots of good info. Just don't trust every thread
"
edit on 28-8-2015 by PersonneX because: typo, so much typo...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Um....no....in fact anyone who is asleep at the wheel, not seeing through who the world mismanagement team is and what they're doing, (they're murder incorporated evil babylonian form of satanism, freaks, serving really dark beings), is co-creating that with them.

I've waited all my life for sane, awake majority (no martyrs please, it has to be massive numbers), to stand up (and truly you don't sit down until its done) and surround all public offices with bullhorns, and get rid of them. That perhaps after sending them letters telling them to step down, and that once your private investigators scan all the paperwork there will be arrests.

No sane body of people would ever pass this world on to their children, would ever allow bankers and royals to run the world and would ever allow Isil for example, as agents for the US secret service, murdering, raping and selling babies and mothers into slavery.

I know that no matter who thinks I'm crazy, that when I die, I won't be sitting there with my jaw on the ground feeling massive shame, even if the stage where all people unite and stand up isn't reached, but knowing I spoke up and even writing on forums, directly surveillanced by them, as they tapped my phones, tagged my vehicle while driving, entered my house, booted my living room wall while poasting, parked outside with a black communications van, sent black choppers over my house, all for posting about my families experiences, and also because I found online forums, posting about current events.

When you are being surveillanced, and they spent that kind of money doing such a ridiculous thing, you actually have the mike, and can share with elite world mismanagers the kind of world you should be in, what is cosmically legal, that they're on the wrong boat and their karma system is BS, and their mystery school beliefs complete erroneous BS, that they got F's given to them, for their corrupt mismanagement jobs. No passing grades and that we are here, and will haul them away one day for massive retraining. Because everyone goes home as a hero in the end, and they're not that.

So, truth sound crazy enough for you. And yet its the real world, and our real experiences, and when I pass over, I'm not going to be ashamed because despite hard circumstances, family situations in which I try to get everyone to wake up and get along and grow understanding of each other, I speak up. I would do more if I had the health and time, such as form community counsels.

edit on 28-8-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

One thing to say to yourself before sleep is this: Don't want to let anyone/Family down above, nor my family down here. Reporting for duty, wish to help everyone. Give permission to your own soul.

In my experience, there are people asleep at the wheel, and a few awake ones. There are more women among the awake ones, and natives, and those who have experienced inequality first hand.

But you always speak up, don't hide truth.

Also, I don't call truth conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Also, going to add this, because of our experiences as a family (they were ufology ones), and then finding forums and posting and experiencing severe monitoring/surveillance, without any fear, mainly ready give any one of them the hero or zero lecture of their lives, would give that to Winsors and Rockerfellers if necessary!!!!! I know what the world is like. These conspiracies are not conspiracy but true.

However, the majority are not awake. Anyone who is conservative, or "establishment type left", rather than counsels of citizens who find alternatives and win/wins, equality AND freedom solutions so there is no one in need and all are empowered and growing up and learning and experiencing joy and healing . Unless you step out of fundamental religious boxes, or fundamental political boxes, you are NOT AWAKE. If you believe in harming others, retaliation, capital punishment, don't care about single parents, children, homeless, you are not awake. You're just an agent for them.

You have to turn the dial up on your love to go home to the next level and care about others, yourself too. If one person was homeless, one person falsely in jail, one person suffering abuse, that would be a failure. There is no number game. If a meteor strikes and 1 billion people die, each one dies individually and experiences it like 1 person does. So 1 person is 1 person too many to suffer injustice.

Anyone that allows this world or goes along with it without deep thinking, in order to blame overly traumatized and burdened people for things, is not awake.

Waking up is a soul thing, and its going within and dusting off who you really are, and really caring about everyone including the bad guys here.

And you earn your smoothie in the next life by doing what you can each day, and by speaking up wherever you can. If you can do more, form those groups, you do more. You don't let them bully you, you don't cave in out of fear, you do the right thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Also, going to add this, because of our experiences as a family (they were ufology ones), and then finding forums and posting and experiencing severe monitoring/surveillance, without any fear, mainly ready give any one of them the hero or zero lecture of their lives, would give that to Winsors and Rockerfellers if necessary!!!!! I know what the world is like. These conspiracies are not conspiracy but true.

However, the majority are not awake. Anyone who is conservative, or "establishment type left", rather than counsels of citizens who find alternatives and win/wins, equality AND freedom solutions so there is no one in need and all are empowered and growing up and learning and experiencing joy and healing . Unless you step out of fundamental religious boxes, or fundamental political boxes, you are NOT AWAKE. If you believe in harming others, retaliation, capital punishment, don't care about single parents, children, homeless, you are not awake. You're just an agent for them.

You have to turn the dial up on your love to go home to the next level and care about others, yourself too. If one person was homeless, one person falsely in jail, one person suffering abuse, that would be a failure. There is no number game. If a meteor strikes and 1 billion people die, each one dies individually and experiences it like 1 person does. So 1 person is 1 person too many to suffer injustice.

Anyone that allows this world or goes along with it without deep thinking, in order to blame overly traumatized and burdened people for things, is not awake.

Waking up is a soul thing, and its going within and dusting off who you really are, and really caring about everyone including the bad guys here.

And you earn your smoothie in the next life by doing what you can each day, and by speaking up wherever you can. If you can do more, form those groups, you do more. You don't let them bully you, you don't cave in out of fear, you do the right thing.

Love it. SO tell me, other than spending most iof your time posting on here ....what are you doing to change the world? Hosting a youtube channel or a silly website doesnt count. WHat are you ACDTUALLY doing oh "awake" one?

How are you making the world better for your loved ones? Ill wait...but i wont hold my breath for an answer.

And that goes to ANYONE else who thinks hes better tand more awake than the every day man/woman just because he believes in UFOs and frequests ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Not at all. The way I see it; if I have a friend that lies about everything constantly I'm just gonna assume he's chatting bs everytime he opens his mouth.

To expect honesty from govt and keep giving them the ability to screw you after a lifetime of disappointment is just being a gullible sucker.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This girl was able to tell you she had herpes on the second date but you can't admit that you visit a site like ATS?

Do you feel that burn ATS?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Not at all. The way I see it; if I have a friend that lies about everything constantly I'm just gonna assume he's chatting bs everytime he opens his mouth.

To expect honesty from govt and keep giving them the ability to screw you after a lifetime of disappointment is just being a gullible sucker.

Sure...so, can i ask. What are YOU doing to buck that trend? How are you living your life differently to someone who isnt as clued up about how politicians lie constantly.

Oh..or were you just saying?
edit on 28-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
To the OP,

Yes because I'm only 18, and less accepted at my age unlike these old crazy seniors on here

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
And that goes to ANYONE else who thinks hes better tand more awake than the every day man/woman just because he believes in UFOs and frequests ATS.

You're the one wasting your time here boasting on how superior you are because of what your limited existence believes in. Your denial doesn't make you better, your ignorance doesn't mean anything to the truth. Your opinion about what others believe won't ever make you a better person other than how you percieve yourself in your little mind.
edit on 28-8-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't feel ashamed of any aspect of myself. I need to change things to a more positive path in areas of my life just like other people do, but what others think and believe doesn't change who I am or what I care about. It is liberating to not care what others think about you and your life.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlacklist
Do you feel that burn ATS?

I feel that the social condiotionning done by the media and society worked too well.

Closed minds don't open doors.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I'm going to try to respond to your post even though you seem kind of hostile and rude, for what reason I'm not sure, but here goes.
To be asleep is to live a life that society has laid out for you without questioning other possibilities.
When I say that I am more awake than some, this does not mean I think I'm better than them or that I know more than they do.what it means is that I'm more open to alternative ideas, because I'm willing to go against the status quo.
People who frequent free thinking sites like this one are probably more awake and the good their doing is obvious to me... Opening other peoples minds. In fact it seems really odd to me that you would dispute the fact that some people are much more aware of reality than others. We live in a system. Some people are content to just live within the confines of that system. Others see the flaws in that system and choose to live by their own way of thinking and expose those flaws. Is one of them better than the other? Ofcorse not. Is the person who seeks to understand more awake or aware of their surroundings? Yes, because they are constantly questioning.
Now, I'll admit that some people's ideas are a little off the wall even for me, but the fact remains that they are more "awake" because they're willing to discuss things outside the norm.
These are my feelings on the matter and other opinions are most welcome! (Insults will be ignored now that I've said my piece)
Thank-you
Sara

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I'm waiting for the ascension from 3d into 5d where I can be christ michael's wingman in the galactic federation with my fellow star children.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Ha-ha! Yah, that's exactly what I mean by off the wall! Lol
BUT how do you know that it's not possible? What makes you an authority on that subject? Who are you to refute it?
What makes you so certain that's not the way things are? Do you know all and see all? The way your post reads, it seems like you think your smarter than someone who believes in that... Why?
Please explain?
Sara
edit on 28-8-2015 by NaughtyLibrarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't go around and try to convert those content with the status quo. I merely look for the cracks in their influenced beliefs and open them up a bit more. My father-in-law is getting on in life and seems to be diving head first into his church's doctrine and spreading the gospel. I've had a few talks about the testaments and he seems to have toned down the dogma considerably. Personally I feel if you don't have the light in you and don't show it even in a small fashion every day then you just don't get it. The golden rule is universally applicable to all. Spread the light and don't be ashamed to buck the system. I consider myself more of a conspiracy factualist than theorist. Most people really are afraid of the rabbit hole than curious.
edit on 28-8-2015 by cprnicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NaughtyLibrarian

Lol nah I'm just playing. I've seen so many weird things in life that I'm open to pretty much anything at this point. Definitely not any better or worse than anyone else regardless of what they believe.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join