It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hidden words?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
These are just words mirrored...

LOVE
EVOL-TION

LIVE
EVIL

DEVIL
LIVED

GOD
DOG

Do we just paint our world? Obviously the story is already there? there's much meaning in this, I'm not gonna sit and try to convince, but I believe this is satans world, we just live in it... Hopefully u all find ur heaven
edit on 23-8-2015 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2015 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thefourthjokerscard

Show same words are hidden in all other languages ... then maybe we can find something sinister to it.

The reality is that English is a language that comprises 26 letters. It is inevitable that those letters will create interesting coincidental anagrams occasionally.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
nope...just coincidence

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's the devil's work! What you say sounds far too logical......

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
As stated above, with a comprehensive language such as English, with a grand total of 26 letters and a forever growing number of words, this is bound to happen. If there is some grand conspiracy, I doubt its woven into ye'old English.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Mood = Doom
Nuts = Stun

How about my favorite anagram:
Woman Hitler = Mother in Law

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

*sniff ffins*

kitty want a fish?

funbox

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Strap on = No parts

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I love
Olive
I love olives.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

I hate to use these kinds of things but roll or lol or whatever those shortened thongs are . Funny funny funny. That's the best one yet.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Not the case, I can hear Shawn saying "which craft" in my skull... Lol, I think that life's a lot like that, we as humans think rationally that there's always more to the puzzle. Watch out for the massive migraine that's followed by this... It sticks around for a little while, less gravity.....a reply to: EA006

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
TRUTH
HTURT

LIES
SEIL ---verb (transitive)
(Scottish, dialect) to strain

HURT
TRUH

Theres a couple things that seem always off...

WAR
RAW?

edit on 23-8-2015 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
WANT
TNAW Lol

NEED
DEEN- Means God will judge? (In Hebrew) I chuckeled at this one too a reply to: thefourthjokerscard

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thefourthjokerscard

GOD
DOG

"God" is derived from the words "gudis" or "gud" in older English and Germanic languages, while "dog" is derived from the old English word "dogge"...

...So, yeah -- the mirrored words in modern English is just a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
59888865 this is an example of what i mean by mirror... i dont think that i quite got the message out right... i guess u can feed a creative mind but can not create one...a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thefourthjokerscard
These are just words mirrored...

DEVIL
LIVED

GOD
DOG

Do we just paint our world? Obviously the story is already there? there's much meaning in this, I'm not gonna sit and try to convince, but I believe this is satans world, we just live in it... Hopefully u all find ur heaven

Skeptics would work out pretty good math model showing that the odds of English not having words which, when read backward would form another word, are pretty slim. The main problem is that in most cases the new word doesn't relate to the original, which is a strong indicator of a mere coincidence taking place. As a counter-example, anagram ELVIS-LIVES reflects upon the pervasive idea that Elvis is actually alive.

The meaning of words that can form other words when read backward should reflect upon the fact; that is, the meaning of a word read backward should mean an opposite to the original word. In case of GOD-DOG or DEVIL-LIVED, such an opposite is not readily apparent, unless you introduce the concept of opposites by making a broad relation between God and the devil: God is viewed as the GOOD guy as opposed to the devil who is considered the BAD guy. And if it so, both words GOD and DEVIL should display the rare property of forming other word when read in opposite direction, as it is the case.

In an isolated case GOD-DOG, the justification of a non-coincidental arrangement gets sort of speculative, even though, when rendered properly, it is lots of fun. In essence, when God decided to make Man "to his image, to his likeness," he used mirror. Since a mirror renders reverse image, God's newly made creature was a spitting image of a dog. Since DOG and BONE are two closely related words given their meaning,
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
the word bone is used in the Bible in connection with God trying to make mankind. (Genesis 2:22 and 2:23).

In the case of directional opposites DEVIL-LIVED, the justification of the relation between both words is a straightforward thing:
DEVIL is to 666 as LIVED is to 999.
edit on 27-8-2015 by tremex because: typo

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
S o
A fter reading your thread
T his has me pondering
A nd if what you say is true
N ow I am worried

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
S o
A fter reading your thread
T his has me pondering
A nd if what you say is true
N ow I am worried

That's what the skeptics would also point out: if LIVED, the opposite of DEVIL, is a word; why is it so that NATAS, the opposite of SATAN, is not? Be it the case, it would have only added fuel to the idea that there is something fishy about such coincidences. After all, the devil and Satan are often regarded as one entity.

Well, the way you wrote the name clearly explains why NATAS is not a recognized word:

S
a
t
a
N

That's not where the north and the south are located on the map. You can't write the name Satan vertically without offending the spiritS of Nature. Those are little creatures, but when angry, they can spit over the distance of two and a half mile.

Scientists believe that throughout the history of the earth, the poles shifted on several occasions, so when that happens again in our times, the word NATAS stops being meaningless. It could describe some new species of nuts that would speedily evolve as a consequence of the sudden and rapid polar shift.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tremex

Apologies ... I was being light hearted
I realise you take all this very seriously

From my point of view
You are reading too much into co-incidence

top topics

<<   2 >>

join