It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorcycle Bomb rocks central Bangkok

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I didn't say China as a nation did it. But there's decades of bad blood between Chinese and Thai's.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

So would 30% prejudice be more reasonable, how exactly do we go about measuring prejudice? Don't be a fool as if 100% behind the word prejudice has any meaning what so ever.

Like I have stated the suspicion is Islamic terrorist who operate in the south of Thailand, call it prejudice or silly I don't give a #. This is terrorism

(post by CharlieSpeirs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

So would 30% prejudice be more reasonable, how exactly do we go about measuring prejudice? Don't be a fool as if 100% behind the word prejudice has any meaning what so ever.

Like I have stated the suspicion is Islamic terrorist who operate in the south of Thailand, call it prejudice or silly I don't give a #. This is terrorism

I am just saying that terrorism does not mean it was jihadi....

Who is to say it wasn't an upset individual from Bangkok?

A bomb going off you immediately jump on the jihadi bandwagon? Again, not calling you wrong but man why does that happen? Too much USA brainwashing? Before getting ANY details other than a bomb going off it is jihadi?

Sorry if I upset you, didn't mean to attack you personally because others agree with you....Just throwing that out there about calling it is what it is currently....A bomb that went off....No group laying claim "as of yet".....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Who is it that conducts attacks regularly on religious shrines? Is this indoctrination, brainwashing? Is global warming a suspect still?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Who's "suspicion" are you referring to? Yours or somebody who's actually familiar with the event in Bangkok?

You keep referencing the insurgency in the south of the country yet keep leaving out that those insurgents rarely attack outside their home territory.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Who is it that conducts attacks regularly on religious shrines? Is this indoctrination, brainwashing? Is global warming a suspect still?

Yep, global warming.....Why do you constantly deflect back to things I DIDN'T SAY?? You do that on every thread I question something on...

JIHADI'S I TELL YA.......KILL EM ALL!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your hate filled day of hunting down those damn Jihadis.....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Shamrock the information and suspicion is in one of the many news articles I've read, currently on my phone I can supply that to you, will edit it in. Further, you don't like me because of my position in the police officer thread, and knowing your posting history you don't disagree with what I'm saying, you only disagree because I am saying it. Poor form

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anniquity

My guess is that these latest 'accidents' or/and blasts are being played down as the Media don't want people to panic but to go about their daily live's! If all stops, it means 'money' will be lost at a high rate!

But yes, I smell 'Terrorist' actions at play.

I read the other day that 'Granades' & 'detonators' were stolen from an army centre in France...

I wonder what they could be used for...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Belligerents
Thailand;
Royal Thai Armed Forces
Royal Thai Police
National Revolution Front (BRN)
Runda Kumpulan Kecil (RKK)
Pattani Islamic Mujahideen Movement (GMIP)
Islamic Front for the Liberation of Pattani (BIPP)
Patani United Liberation Organisation (PULO)
I emaah Islamiyah
United Mujahideen Front of Pattani (BBMP)
Pusaka
Pemuda
Black December 1902
Saibillillah
Hikmat Allah Abadan

Take your pick.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Actually Kali the Thais and the Chinese are getting along better than they (Thais) are with the USA. Mutual defense agreements plus some big infrastructure projects have all been signed these last two years..

IMO, It was either a political opposition type thing or some religious statement by the separatist. To early to tell yet ...

Last report I just saw said 15 dead and 80 injured but that was on the local news and as all things like this are subject to change.

According to the news station out of Bangkok no one has taken responsibility as of yet..

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Some ISIS nutter probably stuck his hand up a ladyboy's skirt and got pissed off.

I thought to be in ISIS you had to be in a default state of being pissed off 24/7 ? Its like a core entry requirement!

No they have "fun days" as well.

Like the Girl Guides...
Or the Boy Scouts...

Forgive me, I shouldn't make light of this subject, it seems like the only sanity saver we have left in this day & age.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Lmfao what the actual eff dude, seriously?

I haven't seen a single article mentioning any suspicion pointing to the insurgency in the south (pro-tip: I'm ALWAYS mobile and can link articles just fine). Any article that I've seen that mentions the insurgency points out that the insurgents rarely carry out attacks outside of their historical home area.

Don't get all puffed up with importance buddy.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Yep, global warming.....Why do you constantly deflect back to things I DIDN'T SAY?? You do that on every thread I question something on...

JIHADI'S I TELL YA.......KILL EM ALL!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your hate filled day of hunting down those damn Jihadis.....

Ok, you need to stop being emo and sensationalist, otherwise I'm not going to speak to you, the conversation will be fruitless. I only said is global warming still a suspect because of earlier assumptions. Once again who regularly carries out attack against shrines? You tell me, it is logical to suspect Islamic terrorists, if you don't like that and have some qualm with it that's your personal problem.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I have no certainty who is responsible. It's just awful.

link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't see how it's being downplayed... still active scene.

link   

There has been a large explosion close to a shrine in the centre of the Thai capital, Bangkok.

FROM the OP^^^^^^^

CLOSE to a shrine......Not blew up a shrine.....CLOSE TO......

Nevermind

(post by TechniXcality removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join