It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man offers $25,000 cash for Irrefutable Proof of Sandy Hook Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
He says it's for real and he has the money. Even gives a couple examples as to why if it was in fact real it should be easy to prove. For any one of the families just proof of their child being killed there is enough.

Whether this guy is trying to pull a scam or not I don't know. But it's an interesting challenge in that he's correct that it should be easy for certain people involved to prove beyond doubt that it did happen. He doesn't believe any of it was real at all, none of it.

I really hope someone claims that prize and shuts him down for being such a douche about it. However, if nobody comes to claim it, I'll have to give him credit for exposing a very possible false flag.

Which will it be???

joejinkyvideo - $25,000.00 CASH REWARD for Irrefutable Proof that Sandy Hook was REAL

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I really hope someone claims that prize and shuts him down for being such a douche about it. However, if nobody comes to claim it, I'll have to give him credit for exposing a very possible false flag.
False dichotomy.
There are other possibilities. Including "don't feed the troll."

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I know it's one of those things where you shouldn't sink to his level and all that. But at the same time just proving that it did happen shouldn't be a problem for many people. The people involved besides the victims should be able to as well and they could do it without being emotionally involved.

I know what you're saying which is also why I do want someone to come forward and shut his dumb azz up. But if nobody even tries or those that do really can't, with as many people who were involved from victims to EMS and LEO's, etc., he might have a point.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

he might have a point.

Or not.

Curious, what did that "false flag" accomplish, exactly?

edit on 8/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

he might have a point.

Or not.

Nothing that I know of, but that isn't the point. Understand, I don't believe him. I think it was a real event. I also don't like his Liberal Bashing Broad Brush of applying blame or his crappy blow hard attitude he has about it either. So I really want him to be proven wrong and even humiliated a little in doing so.

But I also know I couldn't provide proof of it, nor can most people. But a Real Event that happened should be able to be proven true by lot's of people if it did happen. So that is what I'm curious to see happen.

If it doesn't he could still be wrong, this is true, but it would really make me wonder why nobody could prove an actual event like that happening not too long ago.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

If it doesn't he could still be wrong, this is true, but it would really make me wonder why nobody could prove an actual event like that happening not too long ago.

Not me.
I would wonder why anyone would give him the attention he so desperately seems to crave. I would wonder why anyone who cares would even look at his youtube channel.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

he might have a point.

Or not.

Could be a satanic ritual or maybe just pushing the anti-gun agenda. pick one
edit on 15-8-2015 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot
The claim is that nothing actually happened. No blood offering. No satanic ritual.

Anti-gun? Doesn't seem to have done much for that cause.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Not me.
I would wonder why anyone would give him the attention he so desperately seems to crave. I would wonder why anyone who cares would even look at his youtube channel.

To prove him wrong and put an end to him and the rest of those like him. Plus take his money.

I mean it's not like he's asking for proof of every detail. Just that it a school shooting actually happened. That's it. How hard could that be??

Plus this is ATS after all. It's sort of a conspiracy forum so I thought others might be interested.
edit on 15-8-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

To prove him wrong and put an end to him and the rest of those like him.
It wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

To prove him wrong and put an end to him and the rest of those like him.
It wouldn't.

LOL.....Ya, you're probably right. So what....

The fact remains that just proving an event like that did actually take place should be easy. We aren't talking about an insignificant thing. It's a school shooting with multiple dead kids and massive coverage and a guy put on trial and soon executed(or maybe already executed I forget)...The point being it shouldn't be hard to prove that something simply happened of that magnitude.

Or am I wrong??? Is there some reason that it would be difficult to prove it simply happened???

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

i predict :

"goalposts on wheels "

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i predict :

"goalposts on wheels "

He said he'd agree to have the evidence verified by an independent person that both parties would agree on and that the money would be placed in an account that couldn't be accessed until either proven or not proven.

One twist that I don't like is that he wants the person providing the evidence to also put up equal money too. So if they are wrong they lose something too. That way there isn't just a million people trying to claim the money wasting time and resources of his for no reason. If it's valid then he's out the reward and he'll pay for the validation so I sort of see where he's coming from, but I still find it shady.

So we'll see.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No, that one incident wouldn't cause much with anti-gun laws....but a number of them would be cause for some type of action towards anti-gun laws

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

shut his dumb azz up

No one has claimed the money, but the guys already a dumb ass?
Is this guy threatening you? It's all about you isn't it?
To hell with justice. Nobody will claim the money! Because
nobody will be able to claim the money and it sure should
be easy to prove if it happened. Scary isn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87
So, faking the murder of 20 children fits right in with the actual murder of 12 people in a movie theater (and any number of others) were all "false flags" for the anti-gun cause?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87
So, faking the murder of 20 children fits right in with the actual murder of 12 people in a movie theater? Those and any number of others were all "false flags" for the anti-gun cause?

There are no demented people, just anti-gun false flags?

edit on 8/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
That's assuming one of the parents doesn't do what I'd do in their shoes...

Knock his slimy ass out cold. Wait for him to wake up, and do it again.

This dude is a serious piece of work.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Why in the Hell should those parents put themselves through that sort of thing?

Tell me that. For money? I'd sooner beat the guy senseless, and I didn't lose a child...imagine, just for a moment, what they must feel like doing.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

No one has claimed the money, but the guys already a dumb ass?
Is this guy threatening you? It's all about you isn't it?
To hell with justice. Nobody will claim the money! Because
nobody will be able to claim the money and it sure should
be easy to prove if it happened. Scary isn't it?

Well, he just made the video within the last day so there hasn't been much time yet for anyone to collect. When I called him a dumb ass it's because of the other BS he goes on a rant about, not because of his challenge.

I never said anything about any of this being about me either so I don't know what you're getting your panties in a twist about. Do you have something against me personally you'd like to say or something???

I don't know about scary, but it is interesting because like you say, it should be very easy to prove. So if nobody does take the challenge at all for 25 grand it would surprise me a lot. At which point I'll have to give the guy some credit for at least challenging the official story and not having his bluff called. I mean he's allegedly willing to pay a good sum of money to prove his convictions to his theory. If he's actually sincere about it I give him some respect for that at least.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join