It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#AllLivesMatter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

But how exactly do we know that?

If 1,000 black people are stopped in NYC for no reason and half of them have weed on them but only 500 white people are stopped for no reason and 400 of them have weed on them, it's easy to say well more black people are arrested for weed than white people.

The data sets aren't the same therefor an accurate picture can't be painted.

You asked about violence committed by white people. WTF does this post have to do with my answer?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JalapenoPepper

Pure BS. If I can find my post with videos and sources... you will see that white people do go out in mobs causing violence and destruction.

ETA: Found it
edit on 8/9/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

But how exactly do we know that?

If 1,000 black people are stopped in NYC for no reason and half of them have weed on them but only 500 white people are stopped for no reason and 400 of them have weed on them, it's easy to say well more black people are arrested for weed than white people.

The data sets aren't the same therefor an accurate picture can't be painted.

You do have a good point, but where we differ is you see stop and frisk as a tool of oppression. I see it as a tool to prevent people from killing eachother.

I would actually like to see an experiment done in NYC where an equal amount of blacks and whites are randomly stopped and frisked for drugs and guns. You may want to prepare yourself to walk without a crutch though.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Everything but I can't understand it for you.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

As stated, Ohio is an open carry state. You can legally walk into Wal-Mart with a rifle strapped on. So what was so different about John Crawford that he couldn't pick up merchandise sold in the store without losing his life?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Everything but I can't understand it for you.

It's a fabricated hypothetical deflecting from the issue you can't face.

link   
a reply to: Bone75

So you value a police state, security over freedom.

link   

Fabricated? Because I can't face something? Pardon me did I interrupt your rolling around in an idea that you can't let go of?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

As stated, Ohio is an open carry state. You can legally walk into Wal-Mart with a rifle strapped on. So what was so different about John Crawford that he couldn't pick up merchandise sold in the store without losing his life?

i live in ohio. been here for 20 years and have never 1 time seen anyone open carry even though it is legal.
you make it seem like all sorts of people run around with guns visible and that is not true.

reason being, it freaks people out and you get the attention of the cops.
thats a fact

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
If you can't comprehend simple English, you're not going to get this.

Was your reply about people being stopped and having weed, along with the numbers you used statistically based? No, you made it up.

Did your reply address my reply to your question about white violence? No, it did not.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Bone75

So you value a police state, security over freedom.

No I value reality over denial and misplaced anger.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

edit on 9-8-2015 by Bone75 because: double post

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Compare it to this story from Mississippi.

The police chief of Gulfport, Mississippi, expressed his frustration with his state’s open carry laws after a man strolling through a Walmart Sunday night menaced shoppers by loading and racking shells into his shotgun, causing police to dispatch a SWAT team and evacuate the store.

This guy was actively threatening people. He's alive. What's different?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

It's you who seems to have trouble comprehending. Especially me. Why don't we leave it at you don't understand the way I speak, okay?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JalapenoPepper
There is plenty of genetic evidence as far as impulse control between races. And we can see that unfold daily.

Jalapeno!

ETHNICITIES not RACES. stop using their terms and be scientific. there is only one race.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It's you who seems to have trouble comprehending. Especially me. Why don't we leave it at you don't understand the way I speak, okay?

I comprehend WHAT you say just fine. I also see that you tend to deflect, a lot.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

ETHNICITIES not RACES. stop using their terms and be scientific. there is only one race.

Wouldn't it be more scientific to say breeds?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JalapenoPepper

BS. Sources?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Funny... all the people I tangle with on this site, you're the first to accuse me of deflection. So maybe it's you.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Funny... all the people I tangle with on this site, you're the first to accuse me of deflection. So maybe it's you.

Well... you did deflect when I suggested an NYC experiment.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join