It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly backfires

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I really dont want to break Godwins law here....

But this is like Hitler rise to power.

Telling the dumb public what they want to here and knowing just how to manipulate them......

Yes it is.......

People want "Different" and "Not establishment" so bad that they are going to ignore all the red flags and try to elect another moglomaniac psycopath with anger issues , to run a country .....

Thats what we need

its exactly how Hitler came to power

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If this guy acts like this when dealing with foreign governments, I can’t imagine the backlash and condemnation these countries will throw back at the U.S., let alone the amount of enemies he’ll create!

You're actually presuming that if Trump were president more countries would be created? Wouldn't there have to be more countries to create more enemies?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I said it before and I'll say it again. He's Martin Sheen in the Dead Zone

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If this guy acts like this when dealing with foreign governments, I can’t imagine the backlash and condemnation these countries will throw back at the U.S., let alone the amount of enemies he’ll create!

You're actually presuming that if Trump were president more countries would be created? Wouldn't there have to be more countries to create more enemies?

Cheers - Dave

Nope.......not when you can make enemies out of our allies because your a brash jackass who acts like a spoiled brat when he doesnt get his way....

Hes like Kim Jung UN with worse hair, same messiah complex anyway
edit on 8/8/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
If you pay attention you will see Donald has not attacked anyone who did not come at him first.

This proves he's acting like a spoiled child! "Mom!!! He hit me first"!

He is not going to let your politically correct fears govern his actions.

Do you think what he said about Megyn Kelly is simply his way of not being politically correct? Or was it a peek under the toupe of a purposely offensive and misogynistic asshole?

He has a plan and is going to follow it.

I sure hope you're right. I'm enjoying the hell out of his brash "dog and pony show", and the certainty of his eventual crash and burn.

When it comes to Donald you know exactly what your getting.

Yeah... I do. And I don't want it. I can't imagine why anyone would...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Doesn't Trump have a staff to reign in his crazy BS. Even so he is still no. 1 in the polls; I can't even imagine one woman republican supporting him; however with out the women's vote, the GOP is dead in the water and the conservatives can kiss all the important elections goodbye.

There are rumors of the Christian conservatives working to distance themselves from Trump. Not good for the GOP.

Does anyone think that alienating minorities, women is a viable political strategy?

I discounted the Clinton connection but this is beginning to look like a "trojan horse" more and more.

edit on 8-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Doesn't Trump have a staff to reign in his crazy BS. Even so he is still no. 1 in the polls; I can't even imagine one woman republican supporting him; however with out the women's vote, the GOP is dead in the water and the conservatives can kiss all the important elections goodbye.

There are rumors of the Christian conservatives working to distance themselves from Trump. Not good for the GOP.

The same staff that he directed to release the statement that "You cant Rape your wife" and then sent them in to threaten anyone who carried the story with financial ruin and other things.....

Yeah hes a nice guy....

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The wording of the comment allows for plausible deniability. Anyway when you look at this guys family photos you can't easily tell which woman is his wife and which ones are his daughters. He hosts beauty pageants. It isn't hard to believe he has old fashioned views on women but you know what I don't care. The guys in China, Mexico and everywhere else that is killing America in trade and other areas probably are just like him or worse.

America doesn't have time to wait for a nice guy who is pro-feminist to come along. We need someone who is willing to and capable of standing up to these guys now. That said, I don't know if Trump is even serious and I do have doubts about that but he is the only one where I think there is even a chance.
edit on 8-8-2015 by TonySarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Donald Trump...LOL. You know he reminds me of those old spice commercials where the guys hair jumps off his head and does things like woo the ladies and pencil in reservations at exclusive restaurants. Maybe the hair actually runs the show and Trump is just a puppet body. Beware of the hair, it is evil with an agenda of its own.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The same staff that he directed to release the statement that "You cant Rape your wife" and then sent them in to threaten anyone who carried the story with financial ruin and other things.....

Yeah hes a nice guy....

Makes you wonder how he would butcher the 1st amendment....

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonySarc
The wording of the comment allows for plausible deniability.

Plausible deniability of what? He KNOWS he said it... I mean, how can he deny ANYTHING about what he said? He is Already Denying the Meaning of What He Said!

What a liar. Maybe he does belong in politics...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Meygyn Kelly is a total hypocrite. Looks to me she's only SELECTIVELY offended when it suits her purpose or more likely her masters purposes.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Trump is still #1 in the polls and he has Rush's support. That is a huge plus for Trump.

www.breitbart.com...

The cult of personality strategy will evaporate as soon as they look in Trumps closet. ...maybe....
edit on 8-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: TonySarc
The wording of the comment allows for plausible deniability.

Plausible deniability of what? He KNOWS he said it... I mean, how can he deny ANYTHING about what he said? He is Already Denying the Meaning of What He Said!

What a liar. Maybe he does belong in politics...

Yes politics is the last place where you would find a liar. What I was saying is that he has plausible deniability he was referring to her period because of the words he used.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hillary has her issues going on right now, but the Republicans are worse than a daytime soap opera.

I think you're witnessing how emotional and childish the party has become.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Meygyn Kelly is a total hypocrite. Looks to me she's only SELECTIVELY offended when it suits her purpose or more likely her masters purposes.

Yep. The main reason I'm interested in Trump is how much the MSM, Republican establishment and basically every other power structure in America doesn't want him to win. I have no idea why they don't want it to happen because on the surface he appears to be one of their gang but it does have me interested. There are reasons I hope are the reasons of course.
edit on 8-8-2015 by TonySarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Did she say offended by what Trump said? What was her response?

And what was offensive in the Howard Stern audio? He was interviewing her with genuine curiosity, asking questions.
edit on 8/8/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
his comments were 'over the top' and will dominate "The News" for days

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah hes a nice guy....

Makes you wonder how he would butcher the 1st amendment....

Or any of them

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

What does that have to do with the demeaning tone and the blatant misogynistic bs Trump has said and continues to do?

She can muse and have conversations about many things, but that doesnt mean a woman deserves to be disrespected...

Thats like saying a woman who wears a skimpy dress deserves to be raped.........

A woman can have an off the cuff discussion about something Taboo, doesnt make her a slut, and damn sure doesnt give anyone a pass to treat them as such

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join