It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly backfires

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TonySarc

I have no idea why they don't want it to happen because on the surface he appears to be one of their gang but it does have me interested. There are reasons I hope are the reasons of course.

some simple research woudl probably suffice..........

People keep using this line, but then dont look into him I dont get it

"he has me interested by this and this, and the establishment doent likehim, he MUST be good"

RESEARCH AND STOP BEING SPOON FED.........hes in BED with the Clintons and Lobbyists

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The issue of Trump saying "on her knees" is a big fat nothing burger, Brande Roderick's comments day after debate regarding the issue.

Brande Roderick

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Watch as all challengers get eliminated one by one until we are left with Bush and Clinton. I would vote for almost anyone over those two...even Trump. He may not be 'Presidential', but he isn't scripted either.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It was set up well by Fox because Trump always goes hard against anyone he believes has attacked him. When it was politicians who everyone hates that was ok but when it's a pretty blonde woman that is different. It would have been more sexist if he responded differently to how he normally responds.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Phoenix
Meygyn Kelly is a total hypocrite. Looks to me she's only SELECTIVELY offended when it suits her purpose or more likely her masters purposes.

Did she say offended by what Trump said? What was her response?

And what was offensive in the Howard Stern audio? He was interviewing her with genuine curiosity, asking questions.

I feel like I am going to have to remove myself from these threads.......

For months all ive done is repeat myself and people who support him not only ignore it, but when confronted with the facts on trump, just refuse to answer all together..

i feel like its futile......

The crux is people dont WANT to know the truth about Trump.....

They want their fantasy and they dont want to be wrong, Im disappointing in my conservative brethren

IM telling all of you right now, if you support Trump, you will give Hillary all the ammunition and talking points she needs to blow past Sanders, because Trump will be a constant material factory for her...and you will GIVE her the presidency just like Perot did with her husband

(wait Maybe thats the conversation that Bill was having with Trump before Trump decided to run? They are all close w each other hmmmm)

Hes brash, and shes a woman all about the war on women , You will put Hillary in the white house , and remove the chance for other Democrat hopefuls if you keep pushing Trump

Mark my words

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonySarc

It was set up well by Fox because Trump always goes hard against anyone he believes has attacked him. When it was politicians who everyone hates that was ok but when it's a pretty blonde woman that is different. It would have been more sexist if he responded differently to how he normally responds.

Oh stop with that tired line, thats BS

They asked every single one of the other candidates , about controversial statements they made,

Including Paul, Christie, Carson, Jeb, Rubio, and the rest.......There was NO damn difference, except in reaction and Trump blew his top JUST LIKE I SAID HE WOULD, months ago when he was challenged in a debate

It wasnt set up, he just couldnt handle the heat

The same man who says hes going to be tough on Mexico and China, and yet cant keep his crap together through a little debate?

And then goes on a childish Tirade in the media for two days because he thinks he was treated "unfair"? HES gonna be tough on another country?

Give me a break
edit on 8/8/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Watch as all challengers get eliminated one by one until we are left with Bush and Clinton. I would vote for almost anyone over those two...even Trump. He may not be 'Presidential', but he isn't scripted either.

Yeah and the people who want anything different will be called crazy. They already have and when Trump defended them in his bombastic style he was somehow the bad guy. people always talk about how Trump attacks people but never the fact they are usually the ones that start the fight and cry when he fights back.

link   

I dunno.

Least with Bush or Hillary you get the status quo....

With Trump things would accelerate down hill faster.

Personal I think for good candidates:
Left: Sander
Right: Paul

Bad would be Bush or Hillary

Catastrophic Trump....

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Phoenix
Meygyn Kelly is a total hypocrite. Looks to me she's only SELECTIVELY offended when it suits her purpose or more likely her masters purposes.

Did she say offended by what Trump said? What was her response?

And what was offensive in the Howard Stern audio? He was interviewing her with genuine curiosity, asking questions.

I feel like I am going to have to remove myself from these threads.......

For months all ive done is repeat myself and people who support him not only ignore it, but when confronted with the facts on trump, just refuse to answer all together..

i feel like its futile......

The crux is people dont WANT to know the truth about Trump.....

They want their fantasy and they dont want to be wrong, Im disappointing in my conservative brethren

IM telling all of you right now, if you support Trump, you will give Hillary all the ammunition and talking points she needs to blow past Sanders, because Trump will be a constant material factory for her...and you will GIVE her the presidency just like Perot did with her husband

(wait Maybe thats the conversation that Bill was having with Trump before Trump decided to run? They are all close w each other hmmmm)

Hes brash, and shes a woman all about the war on women , You will put Hillary in the white house , and remove the chance for other Democrat hopefuls if you keep pushing Trump

Mark my words

Its almost like a personalty cult is forming around Trump.....again like a certain mustached Austrian born dictator.

link   

This is exactly what's being attempted IMHO especially in regard the news that many top doners are contributing to Bush/Clinton campaigns.

link   

This is exactly what's being attempted IMHO especially in regard the news that many top doners are contributing to Bush/Clinton campaigns.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I respectfully disagree and refer you to the two first questions of the debate. The first was directed only at Trump because they fear a 3rd party run and with all that is wrong with America Trump being mean to Rosie is a real issue? Really?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Its almost like a personalty cult is forming around Trump.....again like a certain mustached Austrian born dictator.

Yes Trump is basically Hitler!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yes Trump is basically Hitler!

In the way he is gaining popularity yes.

He is playing the public like a fiddle manipulating the dumb masses.

And its clear from his background he wants power simply for the sake of power.

Now im not saying hes going to go on to commit mass genocide. But I would not want someone like HIM in charge of the most powerful military in the world and the CIA and NSA!

You know what? I see a bit of myself in trump......and I would not want me as president....EVER
edit on 8-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Its so hard not to say it isnt it lol.....I hate it too but Truth is Truth....

When people are so hungry for "something different" and "Someone do something"

You get tyrants and despots

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I cannot know Trumps mindset, but he has made it clear that Trump is always the "boss" wherever he goes. He is not the People's employee. The President should represent even the most common citizen.

This is distraction so the Dems can build up their base. HC has been spiraling downward so they have to build her back up. They will fail.

I believe that the grandson of Prescott Bush has been predetermined to be President by those at the top of the central banking cabal. THEY are the puppet-masters. We are the audience to the show.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Thats the thing people like that are normally very bright.

They see a chance open to manipulate the sheeple and they will take.

End of the day we all want something different, but you really need to look into someones background and motives.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I respectfully disagree and refer you to the two first questions of the debate. The first was directed only at Trump because they fear a 3rd party run and with all that is wrong with America Trump being mean to Rosie is a real issue? Really?

I see youre conveniently ignoring EVERYTHING else........

Lets say she was out of line........fine........

Address the fact the man said he could be bought and sold for favors.........

He still had NO solutions on the border, even though he was asked POINT BLANK , all he did was regurgitate his "we build a wall" Thats great trump, HOW

Hes so full of himself he actually says "If it werent for me you wouldnt even be talking about immigration"

News flash jckass, we talk about it every election cycle! Wrong again!

Address the fact that you dont want Hillary, but willing to throw your support for someone whose IN BED with them.......

WAKE UP

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

My God Bro....All we have had is Tyrants and despots.

Trump said he was talking about her nose.

If you want to extrapolate he was talking about her vagina...Go ahead.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thats the thing people like that are normally very bright.

They see a chance open to manipulate the sheeple and they will take.

End of the day we all want something different, but you really need to look into someones background and motives.

I'm absolutely certain there are people far more power than Trump who want something and they have likely been getting it and will continue to get it. Trump is nothing more than an upstart to these kind of people if he is serious at all and just isn't mocking us and the system.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join