It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly backfires

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I lived through 8 years of Clinton. Is that a threat.

I made more money while Bill was in office. I opened two businesses.

Made a small fortune.

Not a threat. I still look back as the Clinton years as the "good ole days" and thats when I made my fortune as well.
I'm still living off the investments I made back then.

I have no illusions that Hillary could bring those days back but I did very well during the Bush years as well. Laura Bush was one of my customers.

I really don't give a **** what happens in American politics....

As Zappa said..."Politics is the entertainment section of the Military industrial complex" It's their show....and they chose Jeb!!!!

edit on 8-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Phoenix

These guys NEED to be asked the hard questions anyway

I agree with that premise, had Fox done that fairly I'd have no issue. For example why ask nominee support as they did instead of going down the line with the question - answer; because they singled out one guy.

Why did kiddy debate have mods asking about Trump when he could not answer back?
Why was Trump singled out on WOW question or Bankruptcy questions with long diatribes indicting him prior to any answer unlike other candidates who basically got direct questions without opinionated diatribe attached.

IMHO the entire affair was to single out and damage Trumps candidacy and you know what go over to realclearpolitics and look at last two weeks of combined polling data for Republican Candidates and you'll see Bush's drop with Trumps rise almost in lockstep. Trump was taking Bush voters and the establishment acted.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We don't know if Trump has any solutions.

They sandbagged him. It was dirty.

I don't know what Trump thinks about a lot of things.

I wanted to hear his ideas. You seem OK with what FOX did.

I'm not. I prefer to make up my own mind.

Yes we do, he was asked POINT BLANK what he would do about immigration, and he regurgitated his same old "Water is wet"
"immigration is out of control"

WITH NO SOLUTION on how to fix it, he was asked WHAT he would do and he had NO solutions......

Its fine, youll see in more debates that he has NO solutions.......

Infact you can look up damn near any candidate on that stage and find what THEIR solutions to the issues are, what THEIR policies would be in fixing situations........

I challenge you RIGHT now, go look up Trump, and see what HIS solutions are.....

You will NOT find any

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

agree with that premise, had Fox done that fairly I'd have no issue. For example why ask nominee support as they did instead of going down the line with the question - answer; because they singled out one guy.

Except that they Didnt.......Every single candidate got asked about controversial statements they made.......every single one of them.........

again, people seeing what they want to see

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah I guess if you can live with all the deaths from the destabilizing Iraq Bush wasn't too bad. That is the blood red mark on his record. I don't even blame him for the market crash but he own that and so does Obama to some degree, for the situation now anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I cannot know Trumps mindset, but he has made it clear that Trump is always the "boss" wherever he goes. He is not the People's employee. The President should represent even the most common citizen.

Definitely agree with you there.

This is distraction so the Dems can build up their base.

Ah... I doubt it. Trump wants to be president. He doesn't do stuff like this for other people...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hmm, bully, woman hater, rapist, couldnt keep his cool if he was frozen solid..whats not to like.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sorry I have to remove myself from this thread......

Im repeating myself over and over and people just arent reading or are refusing to read.....

Glossing over answers to statements they make and making repeat assertions when they have already been addresssed....

People just want so badly to be right about trump they are going to plug their ears and disregard the facts

Have fun with it, count yourselves part of the problem if we dont get good candidates from both sides because you pushed Trump SO hard, that hillary was able to take the lead just to destroy him and take votes away from a real candidate like Rand Paul or Carson,

I cant do ignorant and spoonfed anymore

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

agree with that premise, had Fox done that fairly I'd have no issue. For example why ask nominee support as they did instead of going down the line with the question - answer; because they singled out one guy.

Except that they Didnt.......Every single candidate got asked about controversial statements they made.......every single one of them.........

again, people seeing what they want to see

Don't worry,

Bush is a shoe in for the nomination.

All this is a sideshow so they can pretend they have a fair process.

Even if Trump got every vote in this Nation.

The Electoral College would never allow it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

if I recall correctly Trump said the Mexicans would build the wall and PAY for it as well

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Sorry I have to remove myself from this thread......

Im repeating myself over and over and people just arent reading or are refusing to read.....

Glossing over answers to statements they make and making repeat assertions when they have already been addresssed....

I know exactly how you feel. In a larger sense, even.

I continue to maintain that Mr. Trump is the epitome of a certain American worldview, that can be basically summed up in: "Money lets me do anything I want."

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

In two months of backbreaking, finger numbing, eye straining research can I infer you've read "Time to Get Tough" which has been updated and lays out his policy positions quite nicely.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I feel like I am going to have to remove myself from these threads.......

For months all ive done is repeat myself and people who support him not only ignore it, but when confronted with the facts on trump, just refuse to answer all together..

Ah, don't let it get to you. Trump supporters don't HAVE answers to these questions. They CAN'T answer them, so they ignore them. Being in a bubble like that can't be very fun. Denying the facts when they're in your face takes a lot of energy.

The crux is people dont WANT to know the truth about Trump.....

Exactly. Remember that. Nothing they see or hear will change their minds. When this is all over, and Trump is blaming the whole world for his own failure, his supporters will be joining him in blaming MSM, FOX, the Clintons, the GOP and "political correctness" (not to mention China and Putin) for it, instead of looking at the real problem, which is Mr. Trump, himself.

Those of us on the left are going to do all we can to see that Hillary isn't the alternative... Mark my words.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

if I recall correctly Trump said the Mexicans would build the wall and PAY for it as well

Typical Trump BS....how is he going to convince the Mexicans to do that???

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Typical Trump BS....how is he going to convince the Mexicans to do that?

Trade restrictions, maybe a threat to tear up NAFTA. Make it cost them less to build the wall then face that.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yup, true! by holding out funds from the nearly billion dollars in foreign aid paid to Mexico just this past year. Leverage exists if a politician will use it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonySarc

Typical Trump BS....how is he going to convince the Mexicans to do that?

Trade restrictions, maybe a threat to tear up NAFTA. Make it cost them less to build the wall then face that.

When did he say that??? Oh right...he didn't.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Don't get so mad. We are just having a discussion.

You act like anyone here thinks Trump will be President.

Don't remove yourself from anything. Fight for you principles.

This is where a well thought out idea could actually change minds.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I think Trump has played the BS game for so long, he actually now truly believes his own hype.

I think he's isolated himself so far from reality, that he honestly doesn't even see it anymore.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Typical Trump BS....how is he going to convince the Mexicans to do that???

"They WILL pay for it! They WILL!" What an idiot! He thinks he's invincible because he gets what he wants in the business world.

What a joke! LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join