It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Paper Fires" Brought The Buildings Down !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Is Manhattan surrounded by salt water?.

Is there a possibility that shoddy construction, corrosion from salt air and mist from the waterways around the area, age and being impacted by multi ton flying vehicles at high speeds may have influenced the structures to succumb to the never ending effects of gravity?.

On the other hand, who wants to keep on beating this dead horse anyway?.

Tain't more n' a grease spot left o' it.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: htapath

Your work is far from over, my friend.

That's not the way it works. It's up to you to make the case.

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.

Who are you to decide which side has to make the case and which side doesn't?

What makes you the authority?

soulwaxer

Of course it works that way...There is an official story. People dispute it. The official story was researched, presented, blah blah blah. If you want to present a counterpoint you have to make your case.

You know...innocent until proven guilty? Same concept. The official story is legit until PROVEN otherwise. Carry on now...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

It works exactly that way.

You've made the accusation. It's up to you to prove it.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

You might also look into the corruption rampant within enforcement of building codes. Nothing to do with any conspiracies on 911 itself, but shoddy materials could indeed have played a roll.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

soulwaxer

Of course it works that way...There is an official story. People dispute it. The official story was researched, presented, blah blah blah. If you want to present a counterpoint you have to make your case.

You know...innocent until proven guilty? Same concept. The official story is legit until PROVEN otherwise. Carry on now...

The "official story" was driven by the main stream media. Duuuh!

"Innocent until proven guilty" also goes for the other party. You know... the muslims in who's lives we were interfering. If you can't see that, then you are a ...

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

soulwaxer

The "official story" was driven by the main stream media. Duuuh!

"Innocent until proven guilty" also goes for the other party. You know... the muslims in who's lives we were interfering. If you can't see that, then you are a ...

soulwaxer

You're really having a tough time here aren't ya? There's an official story. Everyone - including you - in this forum is saying it's bs, which means its up to them - and you - to prove it.

The muslims suffering in this case aren't relevant to the issue of whether or not the official story is true. The suffering of muslims is a side effect - not a cause.

If you can't see that, then you're a...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Wood has a lot of energy stored in it initially so when it burns it burns hot and fast, after all wood is compacted dried out sugars, it's plant material.

Paper is a wood bi-product, with chemicals and such in it used for dying, keeping it together, etc. plus if it's in an office building dealing with trade MILLIONS of hard copies would have been stored, in a dry, cool environment, enclosed as well, once they ignite, get a good gust of wind in there and you got one hell of a high in HEAT fire. This can cause rapid oxygenation, this is the process that steel and iron workers use to cut steel, just that they use an ignition source, helium, acetylene, or propane, mixed with pure oxygen, in most cases they use acetylene.
So, yes it can happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Bull. The FBI alone spent over $40 million investigating. Then, there was NTSB, CIA, NSA, PAPD, NYPD, FDNY, FEMA, NIST and finally the 9/11 Commission.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
9/11 was definitely a magic trick, I had a conversation with a Cal Tech educated structural engineer who didn't even know about wtc 7. Talk about a disappearing act! A lot of people went into denial over the whole thing, believed the os and never looked back, even structural engineers.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

At least this video briefly mentioned WTC7.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975 People who claim not to know about WTC 7, are a perfect illustration of the goldfish memory most Americans have. Anyone over the age of ten that day, probably watched WTC 7 collapse since every network was live from lower Manhattan that day and heard the comments being made that they expected 7 to fall because of the damage it had and the fires that grew all afternoon.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

May i ask if you believe the OS and you think people who do not are a little mad why bother spending so much time in a conversation that can do nothing more than go round in circles ?

Soulwaxer has a point...there is one constant in these threads,especially the 911 forum and the moon hoax ,the same posters that defend the OS jump on any thread which questions the narrative ...it is quite surreal to watch from the outside looking in.....

edit on 7-8-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

edit on 7-8-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Paper fires, yeah right, so lame.
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

And carpets .......

And Furniture ........

And office equipment ......

Almost everything in a modern office (and home) is combustible. Most are synthetics aka plastics which are
made from petroleum. Plastics pound for pound contain 50 to 100 % more heat energy than
organic (wood, paper, cloth)

Was calculated that the thermal energy at WTC was equivalent to output of a nuclear reactor.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Forget about the fires -- the sequence of the edifices toppling is more dubious. The north and south towers falling in virtual sequence and in a near-identical fashion as the did, followed thereafter by the WTC7 'imploding' from mere ancillary fires caused by the 'splash damage' of the former two direct hits, are highly curious occurrences to have all taken place as part of the same event.

That, and why not release all the footage of the Pentagon being hit, which was infamously and suspiciously confiscated immediately after said building was attacked and has since been classified for unfathomable and inexplicable reasons...?

This could all be put to rest with full disclosure. Yet, for whatever speculative reason, those in the know refuse to budge.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I've always been fascinated (for lack of a better word) with watching 911 footage, the whole ordeal was completely mind blowing. My personal opinion is that it was a controlled demolition that took those buildings down.

But having said that, I think it was a lot more than just paper burning. Melting plastics & carpet or whatever else clearly created a cocktail of extremely toxic fumes, which would have been unbearable to anyone stuck on those floors.

That's what sticks in my mind more than anything, all those people jumping out of the buildings. I mean, were they just so disoriented and overwhelmed by the fumes that they weren't fully aware of what they where doing? Or where they fully aware that there was no chance of survival and it was a choice of either jumping from the buildings or dying a slow horrible death of suffocation from extremely toxic fumes?

The fact that they were constantly jumping from the buildings from the very start till the very end, indicates that it was in fact a fully conscious decision to go out quickly, rather than endure a slow horrible death. There's even that one instance where that women even appears to be deliberately keeping her dress from flying up, well she falls to her death.

The whole ordeal was just surreal and incredibly emotional... What else can you really say.

It's the smoke. Most people who die in fires die from smoke inhalation. The mixture of smoke & other toxic fumes is excruciatingly painful on the lungs. Your eyes, ears, face & skin are burning while your lungs feel like they're both burning & exploding. If you've ever heard someone say they'd rather commit suicide than burn to death, this is partly why.

I nearly drowned once and the pain of breathing in & nothing happened was horrific. But at least my skin & eyes didn't feel like they were cooking at the same time. Then add in the knowledge that there's nothing anyone can do to help; the fact that there are massive fires & explosions both above & below you; and add in the sheer panic of not wanting to be crushed to death by falling debris. Then add in the fact that the fires were spreading closer to you, it was getting both hotter and harder to breathe, and you're slowly losing consciousness. Some people probably felt that a quick end to it was better than the prolonged torture.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

...and people.

Don't forget the people. Seems to me, all too many of us do.

In our rush to blame someone, anyone, we seem to forget that a lot of people died that day.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Some of us remember very well the BBC announcing that Building 7 had collapsed when in fact it had not collapsed yet.

And those of us who remember the BBC report also recall sitting stunned as WTC Building 7 was brought down in a clear textbook case of a controlled building demolition -- not at all because of damage it sustained or fires in the building causing a randomised collapse of the structure.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

What is your training? Members of the FDNY stood there at the base of WTC 7 and reported severe enough damage that they decided to not even attempt to fight the fires. The damage was severe enough that they set up a surveyor's transit and it showed that 7 was slowly shifting to the south. FDNY, was saying all afternoon that they expected WTC 7 to fall. So, if you are saying you were "stunned" when it finally came down, then either you tuned in late, or you failed to comprehend all the previous reports that FDNY was saying it was going to fall.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

The trouble is that the official version cannot be proven. Even worse, so much of what forensic evidence we have actually contradicts the official story. You know, no visible airliners where there should have been airliners, damage at WTC that could not possibly have been caused by office fires and gravity, members of the 911 Commission stating they were set up to fail.

You know, things like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join