It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Someone Proved one point Would Accept the rest?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The only reason most people believe the official story is because it's THE OFFICIAL STORY.

It's one of the most ludicrous conspiracy theories that's ever been presented. And unlike the JFK OS, it IS a conspiracy theory.

But Americans are conditioned to believe voices of authority. So most bought that nonsense hook, line and sinker.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Would evidence like this stop your conspiracy in it's tracks?

I have to say no. Despite the fact we have a video of American 77 striking the Pentagon and videos of American 11 and United 175 striking the WTC Towers, there are still those claiming that no aircraft struck those buildings, while others claim that missiles were used.

Now, there are claims that nukes were used to demolish the WTC buildings while still others claim that beamed weapons were used. What's next?
edit on 4-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

But Americans are conditioned to believe voices of authority. So most bought that nonsense hook, line and sinker.

It is not what the government says, it is all about the evidence provided by non-government sources.

As far back as 1995, warning were issued to the United States that Muslim terrorist would use hijacked airliners to kill thousands of people. That warning was issued by the Philippine government in 1995, which broke up the plot known as Bojinka. CIA headquarters was also a target.

In the months prior to the 9/11 attack, warnings were issued to the United States from countries around the world that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were in the stages to carrying out their attack on America by using hijacked airliners. Muslim countries, Russia and even the Taliban, were among those countries that issued warnings to the United States on bin Laden's intentions.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Would evidence like this stop your conspiracy in it's tracks?

I have to say no. Despite the fact we have a video of American 77 striking the Pentagon and videos of American 11 and United 175 striking the WTC Towers, there are still those claiming that no aircraft struck those buildings, while others claim that missiles were used.

Now, there are claims that nukes were used to demolish the WTC buildings while still others claim that beamed weapons were used. What's next?

Can you provide a link to the video of flight 77 striking the Pentagon?

As far as I remember there was that pathetic (Let's not show the missile hitting the Pentagon) few frames that was released by the Controllers!

As far as planes hitting the towers I believe that's maybe true but as far as what demolished the buildings that is obviously explosives. I don't believe the nuke theory either!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

This is all a mute point from OP and those who believe in official story

WTC 7 is the smoking gun , why are we still talking about it

Greg

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Moresby

It is not what the government says, it is all about the evidence provided by non-government sources.

As far back as 1995, warning were issued to the United States that Muslim terrorist would use hijacked airliners to kill thousands of people. That warning was issued by the Philippine government in 1995, which broke up the plot known as Bojinka. CIA headquarters was also a target.

In the months prior to the 9/11 attack, warnings were issued to the United States from countries around the world that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were in the stages to carrying out their attack on America by using hijacked airliners. Muslim countries, Russia and even the Taliban, were among those countries that issued warnings to the United States on bin Laden's intentions.

Non Government sources? Who are they?

Good idea to target the CIA. Terrorists in suits!

And the Taliban are not a country. They like Al-Qaeda are Mercenaries for hire!

And like I said on the other thread that was closed, Bin Laden has been dead since just after 9/11.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: C46driver

And if they had they probably would be able to pull off a survivable landing by the use of automatics, as all planes used 9/11 were CATIIIB capable.

And, I might add that even children can be taught to fly and land commercial airliners.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

Non Government sources? Who are they?

The Boeing Company, Rolls-Royce, American Airlines and United Airlines for starters. After all, they possessed information that proved that the 9/11 airliners were not switched nor modified to fly under remote control.

And, demolition experts, structural and civil engineers and architects.

Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse

"The aircraft moved through the building as if it were a hot and fast lava flow," Sozen says. "Consequently, much of the fireproofing insulation was ripped off the structure. Even if all of the columns and girders had survived the impact - an unlikely event - the structure would fail as the result of a buckling of the columns.

The heat from an ordinary office fire would suffice to soften and weaken the unprotected steel. Evaluation of the effects of the fire on the core column structure, with the insulation removed by the impact, showed that collapse would follow whatever the number of columns cut at the time of the impact."

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

Whom should we ask to find out if WTC 7’s collapse resembled an explosive demolition? How about asking the explosive demolition experts who were on the scene on 9/11? Brent Blanchard of Protec:

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event.

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

American Society of Civil Engineers

Towers Weakened by Planes; Brought Down by Fire

123,000 members of ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 80,000 members of AIA(American Institute of Architects) who do not question the NIST Report.

Why the World Trade Center Buildings Collapsed: A Fire Chief ’s Assessment

The jet collapsed the ceilings and scraped most of the spray-on fire retarding asbestos from the steel trusses. The steel truss floor supports probably started to fail quickly from the flames and the center steel supporting columns severed by plane parts heated by the flames began to buckle, sag, warp and fail.

Then the top part of the tower crashed down on the lower portion of the structure. This pancake collapse triggered the entire cascading collapse of the 110-story structure.

And like I said on the other thread that was closed, Bin Laden has been dead since just after 9/11.

Considering the fact that Osama bin Laden released a number of videos and audio tapes in the years since 9/11, even addressing Barack Obama by name, proves that Osama bin Laden was alive and well right up to the night he was taken out by Navy Seals in May 2011.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Lol

Fake OBL videos!

Again! Why would you want to believe the Controllers? They have well and truly convinced you that Lies are Truth!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

The theorist claims that this cannot possibly be Aluminum (of which there was plenty) because it supposedly doesn't glow orange.

I have heard that argument as well. They were wrong and I had to post proof that aluminum does glow orange.

Aluminum Temperature Chart

Molten Aluminum

Hot Aluminum

Molten Aluminum

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Fake OBL videos!

That was proven to be false and another reason of many is this.

Bin Laden’s daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan

Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. 

english.alarabiya.net...

And this:

Al Qaeda Confirms Bin Laden’s Death

Al Qaeda released a statement on militant Web sites Friday confirming the death of Osama bin Laden, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi Web sites. The lengthy statement, dated May 3 and signed by Al Qaeda’s General Command, warned of new attacks and called on the Pakistani people to rebel against their government to protest its relations with the United States.

www.nytimes.com...

Al-Qaeda vows revenge for bin Laden death

Group confirms death of its leader in an online posting and says it will continue attacks on the West.

The group said it would not deviate from the path of armed struggle and that bin Laden's blood "is more precious to us and to every Muslim than to be wasted in vain".

www.aljazeera.com...

Which explaines why al-Qaeda chose a new leader in June 2011.

Al-Zawahiri appointed al Qaeda's new leader, jihadist websites say

"Hereby the General Command of the Qaeda al-Jihad -- and after the end of the consultations -- we declare that Sheikh Dr. Abu Muhammad Ayman al-Zawahiri (may God bless him) will take over the responsibility of command of the group," the statement said, attributed to al Qaeda's "general command."

It cited bin Laden's "martyrdom" and prayed "to the Almighty to raise him to his heavens and reward him for his good deeds for us and the Islamic nation."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Fake OBL videos!

That was proven to be false and another reason of many is this.

Bin Laden’s daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan

Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. 

english.alarabiya.net...

And this:

Al Qaeda Confirms Bin Laden’s Death

Al Qaeda released a statement on militant Web sites Friday confirming the death of Osama bin Laden, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi Web sites. The lengthy statement, dated May 3 and signed by Al Qaeda’s General Command, warned of new attacks and called on the Pakistani people to rebel against their government to protest its relations with the United States.

www.nytimes.com...

I've seen all that rubbish and the fake photos the media paraded for ages.

There's not one iota of proof that the U.S. Navy SEALs has killed the REAL CIA-made-world-terrorist, Osama bin Laden. There's plenty of proof that CIA's tactic is an attempt to fool the public with disinformation, inconsistencies, and confusion for its multiple ulterior motives.

The mainstream media lapped up the spoon-fed storyline by the U.S. administration, heaping praises on President Obama and the CIA for a job well done until their story started to unravel under the scrutiny of the skeptic public.

First, the fake photo of the bloody Osama bin Laden appeared in mainstream media and went viral over the Internet for a day or so.

To show how inconsistent the news stories on the "kill bin Laden" 40-minute operation have been, three versions have appeared in different parts of the world: AFP (Pakistan Hits Back Over Bin Laden Furore), Xinhua (Pakistani armed forces not involved in operation killing bin Laden), and The Tribune, Pakistan (The Operation: What exactly happened in Abbottabad).

The killing of OBL was fake. The daughter witness testimony was fake!

Killing Osama

Don't you know who the Bin Ladens worked with? Does the BUSH family mean anything to you?

Does the fact that 'Bin Laden Construction' built most of the Middle Eastern American Military Bases even spark a little suspicion in you?

How about the fact that the Bin Laden family were flown back to Saudi Arabia in private jets laid on by the Bush's straight after 9/11.

So does the Bin Laden family still have credibility with you? Or would you like me to draw you a picture?

Not everything is as seems! But for proof of that you have to look beyond the Controllers domain!
edit on 4-8-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Sorry OP that's a negative.

All more plausible than the OBS.
Here we go with another campaign of cut and paste.
But nah me. I am outta here.
edit on Rpm80415v00201500000047 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Rpm80415v03201500000018 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409. You mean Osama Bin Laden's daughter was in on it too?????? (sarc). Sorry....couldnt resist

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Let us see..... there are the hush a boom explosives that make no sound, or the nanoo nanoo thermite that was just painted on!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

As far as I remember there was that pathetic (Let's not show the missile hitting the Pentagon) few frames that was released by the Controllers!

Considering no one reported seeing a missile, but everyone reported seeing an airplane, automatically dismisses a missile. Add to the fact that I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon underlines that fact, and of course, my Wing Commander was inside the Pentagon at that time.

Explosives didn't take down WTC 1, WTC 2 nor WTC 7 because it would have been impossible considering the buildings were still occupied. It should be noted that a huge bomb failed to take down WTC 1 in 1993.

All explosives will do in a steel frame building is to blow out windows and walls while leaving structural steel intact. After all, much smaller buildings in Iraq absorbed multiple bomb and missile strikes and yet, they remained standing. Case in point.

Explosives failed to take down this building

Explosives failed to take down this building as well

Explosives failed in this attempt to knock down a building

Explosives could not even knock down this building

Now, explain why explosives failed in these attempts.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

You mean Osama Bin Laden's daughter was in on it too?????? (sarc). Sorry....couldnt resist

She was there when her pop got poped by Navy Seals. I couldn't resist that either.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: samkent

I would probably ask why none of the other footage was released if all it showed was the plane everyone claims hit the building.

But since you don't have that camcorder, and none of the other footage was released, I guess there will always be a question mark in that department.

With so many cameras that could have gotten the shot, it's almost uncanny that not one DVR was able to produce a picture of the plane at any point. (except for the 5 grainy frames that don't show the plane that is.)

Hey, it hasn't been released because it hasn't been created yet. I mean, it hasn't been "declassified" yet, heh heh.

In all seriousness, video editing software has gotten so good now that I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead & release some fakes. That would shut a lot of people up, especially ones who don't know how good the software is now. It's at a point where any audio or image can be modeled & recreated in software. Even Blender, which is free, can do some absolutely incredible stuff.

It just makes the old Bin Laden tapes even more laughable. If you go back & look at them now, it's so obvious they're fake (I'm thinking of the October Surprise one from 2004). Even the supposed Bin Laden tapes from when they "killed" him are suspect, particularly the one without audio and the one where he supposedly dyed his hair & had makeup on.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Let us see..... there are the hush a boom explosives that make no sound,...

That wasn't it either because mufflers are not attached to demolition explosives.

or the nanoo nanoo thermite that was just painted on!...

The ingredients in question that make up thermite, iron oxide and aluminum, are used in structural steel primer paint. Check it out.

What can be expected from a structural primer?

Nucor offers our steel coated with both red and gray primer, galvanized, or unpainted. Unpainted steel is usually used when special paint or cementous coatings are specified. The contractor or owner usually subcontracts the finish painting or application of the more aggressive primer systems.

Nucor offers primers in either red or gray. The gray primers usually cost slightly more and often come with a schedule impact. Some miscellaneous clips will be provided in red primer even on the gray orders.

www.nucorbuil...turalprimer.pdf...

Aluminum & Gray Epoxy-Mastic Primer

* Coating Section Dry Film Thickness mils
* Aluminum Epoxy-Mastic Primer 1045.8 5.0 min.
* Gray Epoxy-Mastic Primer 1045.9 5.0 m

Corothane I - MIO Aluminum

COROTHANE I MIO-ALUMINUM is a single component, VOC compliant, moisture curing, aluminum and Micaceous Iron Oxide (MIO) filled, urethane primer, intermediate coating, or finish. It has excellent surface wetting properties and provides extended recoatability.

Some people were totally unaware that the ingredients of thermite is also found in commercial primers, and because they didn't know that, they decided to concoct another unfounded 9/11 conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What exactly happened in Abbottabad).

Osama bin Laden got taken out by Navy Seals, which explains why al-Qaeda had a sudden leadership change in June 2011.

Ayman al-Zawahiri

Ayman al-Zawahiri, an eye surgeon who helped found the Egyptian militant group Islamic Jihad, was named as the new leader of al-Qaeda on 16 June 2011, a few weeks after Osama Bin Laden's death.

In a statement, al-Qaeda vowed to continue its jihad under the new leadership against "crusader America and its servant Israel, and whoever supports them".

www.bbc.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join