It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Someone Proved one point Would Accept the rest?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

Let us not forget about the bin ladens killed in an air crash this week on UK soil.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: AceWombat04

My message should have gone to someone else. My mistake.

Ah, no worries. Thanks for clarifying.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Oh yeah that guy. Said he saw loads of bodies after he said for at least 4 times prior there were no bodies and no plane wreckage! Did he decide to change his glasses? Or just his testimony after being told to.

You are trying to twist his words just like all the conspiracy sites do.
When he said no bodies most people know he means no complete bodies.

The only way conspiracy believers can make their beliefs work is to twist peoples words and facts.

No I wasn't twisting his words. I took them into context! The fact is he said there was no plane or bodies 4 times before he changed his story. That was regarding Shanksville!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The Truth Movement was responsible for taking the Coroner''s statements out of context, which is why he slammed Truthers for doing so. As it was, remains of passenger and crew were recovered and identified.

Another 14 victims of Flight 93 identified

Investigators have positively identified the remains of another 14 persons aboard United Airlines Flight 93 and Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller said the investigation could conclude more quickly than expected.At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts -- seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal -- from trees near the crash site."It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

Yesterday's confirmation of victims' identities by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology DNA lab in Rockville, Md., means that 34 of the 44 people who were aboard the jetliner crashed Sept. 11. have been identified.

911research.wtc7.net...

4 more Flight 93 passengers identified

The Somerset County coroner said yesterday that officials have now identified the remains of 16 of the 44 passengers aboard United Airlines Flight 93, the plane that crashed into a former strip mine in rural Stonycreek Sept. 11.

The addition of four names to the list came through DNA sampling -- the first DNA matches made in the identification of remains, Coroner Wallace Miller said yesterday.

Identifications of remains of the first 12 passengers, made through the beginning of last week, was done using dental records and fingerprints. Investigators had exhausted that avenue and have since been relying exclusively on DNA, which will enable the coroner's office to identify more remains at a steady pace, Miller said.

stevenwarran.blogspot.com...

Even wreckage from United 93 was recovered.

United 93 Wreckage

United 93 Wreckage

And of course, United Airlines confirmed the loss of United 93.

United Airlines Confirms Loss of United 93

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
If someone proved one of your sticking points that has prevented you from accepting the OS would you change your mind about the entire conspiracy?

Example:
Lets say Joe Schmoe's son is going through his deceased fathers things and finds a camcorder.
So he charges and hits play.
The tape was shot in DC and out the hotel window is the Pentagon and it clearly shows the plane hitting.

or

More debris is found between NYC buildings.
Again a camcorder.
This time it was shot on one of the planes clearly showing the hijackers doing their thing.

Would evidence like this stop your conspiracy in it's tracks?

How about taking a brick and dropping it the same height as one of the floors is/was...
Then put a floor-pan to it and drop it...

Only magic will keep the brick intact, or completely pulverize it?

Once it becomes globally accepted that bricks don't crumble when they're combined with a floor-pan in a simple drop-test of 14 feet...

I'd ask for an actual piece of wtc concrete flooring with pan to do the test, best there wasn't anything left to test?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

And there's another thing. They found a bandanna and a hijacker's passport. Our passport office should change our passports to be made of the same stuff those apparent hijackers passports are made of. They are apparently indestructible!

Let's take a look at this passport that was recovered from a fiery airline crash in Nepal.

Recovered Passport and Dollar Bill from Fiery Airline Crash in Nepal

With Shanlsville and the Pentagon there is no evidence of a plane and or bodies at the scene until later on when they plant evidence, photograph it, pass it to the Lamestream Media to report and sit back and watch the Gullible Sheeple take it all in.

On the contrary, all 95% of the wreckage from United 93 was recovered and remains of the passengers, crew and hijackers were recovered from the crash site of United 93.

They then as you do nod their heads and say 'Yeah it was Osama Bin Laden and 19 Muslim Hijackers that did it!'.

Well, let's take a look.

Bin Laden Claims Responsibility for 9/11

Usama bin Laden made his first televised appearance in more than a year Friday in which he admitted for the first time ordering the Sept. 11 attacks and accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people.

Injecting himself into the campaign four days ahead of the presidential election, bin Laden said the United States can avoid another Sept. 11-style attack if it stops threatening the security of Muslims.

In the portion of the tape that was broadcast, the Al Qaeda leader refrained from directly warning of new attacks, although he said "there are still reasons to repeat what happened."

www.foxnews.com...

Al-Qaeda statements after 9/11

Al-Qaeda's spokesman, Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, said in a video sent to al Jazeera and broadcast in October 2001 the following:

The Americans should know that the storm of plane attacks will not abate, with God's permission.

news.bbc.co.uk...

In other words, Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were responsible for the 9/11 attack.

Look at that Shanksville Video. No plane, No bodies, a 'Scar' shape that was already there and the only thing added was a smoking hole. A week or 2 later and there are coroner reports saying there were bodies after saying there were none, evidence of a plane starts coming out when on that day there was none!

I had challenged you to show us wreckage and bodies in the crater at the crash site of Caspian Airlines 7908 Here is the photo and explain to us why there are no intact bodies and wreckage in this photo.

Crash Site of Caspian Airlines 7908

Same sh*t as the Pentagon. No evidence of a plane, no videos

That is not true by any means considering that you were made aware of B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon. You also blundered when you posted a video claiming that no plane wreckage at the Pentagon, yet the imagery on your video posted clearly shows jet engine wreckage from a Rolls-Royce engine that are used on B-757's flown by American Airlines.

It is such blunders over the years that has made the Truth Movement a mockery of itself that it is today.

edit on 6-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

The mockery is the Official story and the sheeple that believe it. LaBTop in the other thread explains it to you better!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
from the perspective of someone who has extensively researched both the conspiracies and the official story in my time i have noticed that many truthers hold their belief in the 9/11 false flag with the same commitment that a priest holds his belief in God.

Now not all truthers are like this so it does very much depend on the individual.

But there are many truthers who will spout the same debunked rubbish over and over again and no matter how much it is explained to them they will just keep going on about it.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The mockery is the Official story and the sheeple that believe it. LaBTop in the other thread explains it to you better!

Considering that you have been caught posting bogus and hoaxed videos and disinformation on the regular basis, not much more to say.

LaBTop in the other thread explains it to you better!

After 14 years, still no evidence of an inside 9/11 job.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Somerset coroner changed his tune from
his original on the scene comments of
"There were no bodies "
after he got a little visit , it was "oh those bodies..Yeah sure bodies everywhere".
I'd go with what he and others on the scene said originally.

if OS dogmatists want truth all they have do to is watch
"9/11 Ten Years of Deception " on HULU .
Emeritus Professors Architects Engineers Sociologists
and other mouth breathing "truthers" tear the OS a new one.
It's a done deal folks . Explosions brought all 4 structures down.

Or just continue burying your heads in the sand and tell yourself
Cheney Blackwater Rumsfeld and Guilliani could never do such a thing.
(they are so not the type)
edit on 6-8-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
from the perspective of someone who has extensively researched both the conspiracies and the official story in my time i have noticed that many truthers hold their belief in the 9/11 false flag with the same commitment that a priest holds his belief in God.

Now not all truthers are like this so it does very much depend on the individual.

But there are many truthers who will spout the same debunked rubbish over and over again and no matter how much it is explained to them they will just keep going on about it.

The thing is what is debunked? Both sides have good and bad evidence Truthers and Sheeple.

I follow the money. I follow what these False Flags accomplish the work my way back!

9/11 has accomplished the illegal occupation and murder of many Muslim people and rape of their countries.

At least 4 MILLION Muslims have been slaughtered because of 9/11. How many Americans have been slaughtered. Not a lot!

How many False Flags has the US orchestrated before 9/11? Quite a few if you've looked deep enough! And why? To get TPTB and their agendas justified in the eyes of the public! It doesn't take a genius to see that!

edit on 6-8-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You need to start doing homework. It is apparent that you were unaware that your video was debunked some time ago.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The thing is what is debunked?

Ok yes there is very good arguments to be made on both sides but let me give you a example

I often hear some on this site talking about the "pentagons missing $2.3Trn" as a motivation stating that the attacks were used to cover this up in some way. Thats utter crap.

Just like saying WTC-7 fell at free fall speed into its own footprint, or that Northwoods somehow proves 9/11 was a false flag.

there are some truthers who just will not accept anything but their version of events no matter what.

the same can be said for the OS

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

often hear some on this site talking about the "pentagons missing $2.3Trn" as a motivation stating that the attacks were used to cover this up in some way. Thats utter crap.

Yes indeed, and we can take a look here, because the Truth Movement created another unfounded conspiracy theory because they didn't bother to do their homework. We can take a look here to see what I mean.

The Pentagon and the $2.3 Trillion

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old.

According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

www.defense.gov...

In other words, the $2.3 trillion didn't just disappear into thin air. Now, we can go here and see the progress that has been achieved since then.

Accounting for the $2.3 Trillion

Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

web.archive.org...://www.defenselink.mil/news/Feb2002/n02202002_200202201.html

Considering that the Pentagon doesn't keep all of its eggs in the same basket, crashing an airplane into the Pentagon is not going to destroy all evidence.

Just like saying WTC-7 fell at free fall speed into its own footprint,...

We can take a look here and count the total seconds it actually took WTC 7 to collapse.

Those are just a few examples of many how unfounded 9/11 conspiracy theories are hatched.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

yup there are quite a few statements that truthers will make because they heard it in a documentary or read about it online that are really huge mistakes or in some cases have been entirely fabricated but which they hold to be true because these "facts" fit with their cognitive bias towards 9/11

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

yup there are quite a few statements that truthers will make because they heard it in a documentary or read about it online that are really huge mistakes or in some cases have been entirely fabricated but which they hold to be true because these "facts" fit with their cognitive bias towards 9/11

And where did the Sheeple get their info from?

Santa Claus? The Terror Government? The Orchestrator's of this event?

So who fits what bias and for whom!

skyeagle409 keeps bleating "Your video has been debunked!"

By whom???

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

And where did the Sheeple get their info from? Santa Claus? The Terror Government? The Orchestrator's of this event?

My references are from reliable sources unlike your sources that have been caught posting hoaxed videos and photos, and spreading disinformation, misinformation, and in some cases, outright lies.

Let's remember, a known hoaxed video of WTC 7 was posted a few days ago to prove my cased that Truthers are guilty of posting hoaxed videos and photos and a short time later, you came along and posted that same hoaxed video that was used to prove my case.

What better way to prove my case against Truthers than to let you do it for me.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have caught Truthers posting fabricated stories on a number of occasions. I can still remember a Truther posting a photo of United 175 just before it struck WTC 2, where he claimed that a pod could be seen beneath the aircraft which he claimed was proof that United 175 was carrying an explosive-laden pod.

Upon close examination, it was determined that he confused a section of a lightly-colored paint scheme as proof of a pod, and to underline my point that he was confused, I posted a clearer photo of another United B-757 that proved my case that he had confused the paint scheme on the lower fuselage as a pod that wasn't a pod at all.

Here is an example of how the Truth Movement has been twisting words over the years in order to push ahead with their brand of disinformation. Reporter Mike Walter responds about Truthers twisting and distorting his Pentagon report.

edit on 6-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just look at how stupid the official story is, that's a "conspiracy theory" :

So 19 Afghani, oh wait what? They weren't Afghani? Oh ok... 19 Saudi Arabian hijackers that were part of the Taliban, oh wait what? They weren't a part of the Taliban? They were a part of Al-Qaida... Ok.. So 19 Saudi Arabian hijackers that were a part of Al-Qaida and were being lead by Osama Bin Laden who was a Taliban member and Afghani, wait what?! He was Saudi Arabian too, and not a part of the Taliban? Ok.... So 19 Saudi Arabian hijackers, a part of Al-Qaida, lead by Osama Bin Laden, who was also a Saudi Arabian orchestraighted a terrorist attack from the deserts of Saudi Arabia, what? From a cave in Afghanistan??? Are you sure? Ok... well headquartered in.....Afghanistan... Where their leader was trained by Russian KGB to fight against the United States.............what now?!!!! So their leader wasn't trained by the KGB? He was trained by the CIA, to fight the Russians? Wow, well okay... So 19 Saudis, lead by a Saudi, part of a independent terror organization that was originally trained by the CIA and the United States government..........came up with the idea to hijack 4 planes with nothing but box cutters and very fashionable red bandanas (the flight recordings claiming they used CS or Tear Gas are to be forgotten) and then fly those planes willy nilly without proper training on how to do so for over an hour, never getting intercepted by any NORAD Interceptors........and then perform 3 impossible flight maneuvers to hit 3 of their targets perfectly...............causing 3 Steel Buildings to collapse due to fire, which is impossible and never happened before, and got so lucky that one of those 3 buildings that collapsed wasn't even hit by them............causing the greatest terrorist attack on American soil. And they just so happened to pull all of that off on the SAME DAY that NORAD was conducting drills on the EXACT SAME THING happening........ And that was done by a government who never had foreknowledge and could never envision such a thing ever occurring...... And then as one last struck of luck, while all U.S. Citizens were grounded, the Bin Laden relatives were flown out of the country on secure flights for their protection......

And when it was all said and done, did we attack Saudi Arabia? No, we attacked the Taliban in Afghanistan, and when we had Osama in our cross hairs our troops were told to stand down and let him go... And within a few years the guy who was on the FBI's most wanted list was someone our President was saying he didn't really care or think about anymore.... And within a few more years we were tying to put the Taliban back into power in Afghanistan, and we were openly supplying Al-Qaida with weapons and military support in places like Libya and Syria.... And then there was news that we had found Osama Bin Laden after a decade or more of searching! And, did we capture him and bring him back home to be made a public example of? Did we kill him on site and bring his head back, and stick it on a pike at Time Square as a warning to the world? No... we shot him through his wife, no wait his wife wasn't shot, wait he used his wife as a shield and we shot around her, no there was never any women there at all.......well we killed him, and we didn't take any pictures, but we did take his body, but when we brought it back to base we still didn't take any pictures, and although his Saudi family and country are our allies we didn't even return his body to them, no we simply kicked it off the side of the boat as is tradition in the Islamic Religion, and not a single person took a picture or recording of this event, but if you don't believe that that's what happened your a tin foil hat wearing lunatic that should be arrested under the patriot act, taken to another country and tortured to death.....

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

I'd ask for an actual piece of wtc concrete flooring with pan to do the test, best there wasn't anything left to test?

We have exactly what you are asking for right here:

s3.amazonaws.com...
s3.amazonaws.com...

It contains samples from 3 floors with concrete, trusses, floorpans, and rebar .

Now what kind of test do you want to do ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join