It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those of You Waiting For the Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

All these anti-religion posters need an anti-religion forum where you can "preach to the choir" and you can get that pat you on the back for your secular and enlightened humanist arguments against all religious ideologies.

You make it sound as if it's one-sided. There are plenty of threads in the religious section that believers choose to make to criticize atheists. Many religious people like to force their ideas on others, it's not like atheists are the only ones doing it and religious people are completely innocent of this.

I said I wouldn't reply, but I guess I will. It happens and what I wrote goes for them too, although I don't see that as much and it goes for any forum on ATS regardless of the subject matter, that's why I left. "A trail goes two ways and looks different in each direction." You can quote me on that.

ETA: I gave you a star for your comment as it was rational and on topic. Flags and stars are the only comments I make here lately while I still lurk around ATS.
edit on 4-8-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added extra comments

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Meh. I'm good. Looking for bogeymen around every unknown corner bores me. Let's worry about the bogeymen that we know actually exist.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
From my point of view:

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Meh. I'm good. Looking for bogeymen around every unknown corner bores me. Let's worry about the bogeymen that we know actually exist.

But he is not wrong in his observation. There are humans/souls on this planet that are doing things that are very ego insane and causes much suffering to others. In christian terminology they would be called Anti-Christs or ego demonic.

This span beyond religion and goes to objective morality and self awareness, battling the darkness within and without wherever it hides with reason and logic.

For those who want to play around in the spiritual realm. On spiritual level the Anti-Christs hinders the majority of souls from achieving the anointment and Gnosis (the knowing/increased level of awareness) either by accident or by purpose (like the pharisees in the bible).
edit on 4-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
From my point of view:

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

But he is not wrong in his observation. There are humans/souls on this planet that are doing things that are very ego insane and causes much suffering to others. In christian terminology they would be called Anti-Christs or ego demonic.

Tis true, but that has also always been the case. It's not like this is some new development or anything, and it certainly isn't going to chance any time soon either.

This span beyond religion and goes to objective morality and self awareness, battling the darkness within and without wherever it hides with reason and logic.

It COULD just be undiagnosed mental illness.
edit on 4-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well then if you recognize that people must be filled with the Holy Spirit, then you must also be part of the anit-Christ world like us Christians.

How do you think one arrives at the Holy Spirit? Through Christ ...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
But for OP, there are many who are anti-Christ, there is one figure recognized as Satan incarnate cast down at the time of the end who mirrors Christ.

We see his teachings all over, even in the Church. It is the doctrine that says self is of utmost importance. That you can be your own god given time.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Or wrong frequency on the third eye dial.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
the cross is exactly the symbol for victory over death. The cross represents the most selfless act of courage that will ever be done, forever. It was an display of love, How is the cross some dark image. I look at the cross, and I instantly think of how I am loved, I think of a future, a hope for life. Christ lay his life down, no man killed Christ. How is that not holy, yes the Son of God died on the cross, a God died, but how do you think he died? by man, no, he came into this world for a few reasons, to glorify God, and to be a savior for all mankind.

I feel like you are joking with what you said, im sorry it just makes no sense, do you not know the greatest story of all time at all my friend? look at the cross, and you should think he died for you. I agree, a resurrected Christ is a good symbol, but Christ always had life, before he was in Heaven, even before Abraham. it says it in the bible, he came under Gods will to fulfill everything. He only died because he chose to die, so the cross is the perfect symbol for victory of evil, sin, and death.

so if you going to say use the resurrected Christ you might as well use both, the cross should be there, and the resurrected Christ. Nothing bad about the cross

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: socksrocks

I feel like you are joking with what you said, im sorry it just makes no sense, do you not know the greatest story of all time at all my friend?

We all know the story.

Welcome to ATS. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You actually believe "Satan" exists? And here I thought you were a big fan of Ayn Rand....!!!
guess I was mistaken.

So, but...you are one of those "faith alone" types, right?

ETA: confused.
edit on 8/8/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Okay here's my two cents on subject;

Anti = opposite of being.( not being) Christ = jesus christ. So with this wordplay i would throw it out like this; If you deny "jesus christ son of god saviour" blablabla, doesnt that make u ANTICHRIST when you dont follow his teachings?

So every human or creature who goes by different teachings (paganism,muslim,buddhism) for example, is indeed literally antichrist, it's not just one guy who will kill half of the world at end of the times, think it this way if you will..

I label myself as Anti-Christ, because I deny obvious fact that every human will be saved by going to church every sunday and reading modified word of god from bible, because, you know, we have had civilisations before our, and tales just circulate over and over again with different aliases..

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UnHealtyArrogance

No, if you are a good loving person, you ain't that far from Christ.
If you are against Christ in how he is in person, then you are. But really how could people not like this guy when you read about him??
edit on 21-8-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join