It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those of You Waiting For the Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am not sure if this belongs in Religion or as a rant. Mods feel free to move it as you see fit.

This thread is inspired by my years of lurking and posting on ATS.

If Satan's sin is selfish ego, you wouldn't even notice him in this world.

The Anti-Christ's are everywhere, why is everyone still looking for One Anti-Christ? How much worse does the world need to be before everyone stops waiting for it to get worse?

We are living in the world of the Ant-Christ's. Self seeking, Godless egos are everywhere.

How is everyone so blind to see what is right in front of your faces. People defend unlimited wealth and Elitism as if it is the only way for the world to run.

In the age of Technology the number of impoverished needing welfare is growing at an alarming rate. We have become slaves to debt and the corporations that have been allowed to dictate the controlled supply of goods that has lead to massive income disparity.

It has been proven on several threads here on ATS that the system is a sham. That if allowed to continue will lead to even worse conditions, that can only be categorized as slavery.

The term American Made and Sweat Shops used to mean something. Now we just turn the other cheek to the working conditions in third world countries.

If Satan were to post his ideology right here on ATS, most of you wouldn't even notice. He could walk up and shake your hand and you would think he was just one of the crowd.

The Anti-Christ's are everywhere. Those of you reading this may be an Anti-Christ without even realizing it. Christ is for helping the impoverished and destroying selfishness.

Most are too absorbed in their own lives to even notice what is going on this world. We don't need anymore Anti-Christ's, the world is full of them. And if God does not intervene soon we will all be slaves to those who are the worst of the bunch.

The lessor Anti-Christ's will simply be enslaved by the most evil Anti-Christ's. But they are Anti-Christ's all the same. It is the infectious selfish Ego of the Anti-Christ's that prevent people from looking in the mirror and realizing that they are Anti-Christ.

I used to be one of the selfish Anti-Christ's. But now my heart pours out in hopes that somehow God will make a path for me to help the impoverished, and end the mentality of the selfish Anti-Christ's that are everywhere.

Are you an Anti-Christ? Does your heart bleed daily for the impoverished, or do you simply turn the other cheek and return to only thinking about yourself?

Wake up people, it is time to destroy the Anti-Christ that is looking at you in the mirror.

edit on 3-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nope, no christs or anti christs. Just us humans doing what we have been doing for the last 100,000 years. It's not that bad really when you realise that the world is actually becoming safer and collectively more intellegent in the past few 100 years. You remember those times before that. When the church used to burn everyone they thought were anti christs.
Oh wait. Your a christian. Of course you remember the good ole days when you could just call some one an antichrist and a group of people would rush to your side and help you burn that #er.
Yea. That is why your kind are on the way out. See we don't want your silly superstitions holding us back anymore. Just because you think the world is going the wrong way doesn't mean that it is. You are so busy looking for anti-christs, you see it every where. Really all you are noticing is that people have stopped caring about ancient superstitions. Sorry that you feel excluded from the festivities but you could always ask your god to change it back to the way you like it. Hahahahaha.

a reply to: Isurrender73

edit on 3-8-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The old "everyone is the Anti-Christ" trick, eh? Even you?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If you don't believe in Christ, you automatically cannot believe in the Anti-Christ for christ's sake.

Have a drink and pipe down.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I believe in all the religions, to Classify me solely a Christian would be incorrect.

My name I Surrender comes from the meaning of the word Islam, which means One who surrenders his will to God.

I also follow all of the Eastern religions and find them to be founded by men filled with the Holy Spirit as well.

The churches are equally Anti-Christ. Since most teach Ritual Salvation and condemnation of those who believe differently. Even though Christ taught Love your neighbors, regardless of religion. So I do not condone the Christianity you speak of, because it is Anti-Christ as well.,

This thread has much less to do with any religion then it does the fundamental mindset of mankind.

(post by Woodcarver removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
If you don't believe in Christ, you automatically cannot believe in the Anti-Christ for christ's sake.

Yes but you can believe in the peaceful ideology of Christ without adhering to any religion.

Do you believe in loving your neighbor and helping those who are impoverished?

Or because you were blessed to be born in a better environment than a large portion of the world do you simply ignore the problems in the world?

One does not have to believe in religion to believe in the principles of Christ, nor does one have to believe to be a self seeking arrogant Anti-Christ.

Anti-Christ has very little to do with religions but much to do with how you treat others.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No I simply read the texts for myself, I understand the metaphors, and find no spiritual contradictions.

You can believe in the interpretations given by those who would like to be right and condemn everyone who doesn't believe exactly what they believe. Or you can believe one who has found the message of the internal devine Spirit of Love and Reason, the Holy Spirit, within all the texts.

The texts do not support intolerance of any kind. They all teach tolerance and love of those who do not physically oppose you, regardless of religion.

Islam is only allowed to Jihad in retaliation to being attacked, allthough you would never know that without reading one of the few non-biased interpretations for yourself.
edit on Tue Aug 4 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Yes but you can believe in the peaceful ideology of Christ without adhering to any religion.

So, That was not what the OP was about.

Do you believe in loving your neighbor and helping those who are impoverished?

Depends.

Or because you were blessed to be born in a better environment than a large portion of the world do you simply ignore the problems in the world?

No.

One does not have to believe in religion to believe in the principles of Christ, nor does one have to believe to be a self seeking arrogant Anti-Christ.

Irrelevant to the OP.

Anti-Christ has very little to do with religions but much to do with how you treat others.

You did not attempt to create a philosophical debate and then only metaphorically speak about Christ, did you?
edit on 4-8-2015 by notmyrealname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Even the religion in Tanna in Vanuatu where the islanders believe Prince Phillip is a divine being?.
edit on 4-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Even the religion in Tanna in Vanuatu where the islanders believe Prince Phillip is a divine being?.

Lol, nope. And not the nutters at Scientology. I guess I could have been more specific.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Christ is a philosophy, regardless of what the church teaches.

All the major religions are philosophy. Those who seek righteousness through rituals are blind to the philosophy found within the texts.

The philosophy of Internal Divinity is a profound philosophy that leads to Spiritual Perfection.
Enlightenment is much more about philosophy than religion.

And I am sure Christ does not have issue with me using him as a metaphor when speaking to the irreligious.
edit on 4-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Well after reading about them they converted me

All hail the divine Prince Phillip spirit of Vanuatu!!.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Well after reading about them they converted me

All hail the divine Prince Phillip spirit of Vanuatu!!.

Thank for lightening my mood. I needed a good laugh.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Those of you reading this may be an Anti-Christ

but i am spartacus

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I think what we need to do is let the entire show including the antichrist/s implode in on themselves. There is no other way. All seemingly good things come to their ultimate demise. The more you fight against it, the more it becomes real and continues on it's twisted course. Just let it all go. You'll feel so much better, i do.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with people loving themselves.

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?" - John 10:34

People don't love themselves, enough. This is why they feel the need to judge and condemn others, to feel better about themselves and see themselves as more "righteous" than the people they condemn just for being/living differently.

Self-sacrifice is the perfect philosophy for the New World Order. Anger is second, if The New World Order can manipulate people to be angry and fight and use it as a part of their NWO plan ("order out of chaos").

The Cross is one of the darkest symbols there is. It represents the crucifuxion/killing of what is good/divine. There is nothing "holy" about the cross. Notice how the symbol most churches have is a cross and NOT a resurrected Jesus or a symbol of Life overcoming death.

Only if people love themselves more, then they will not be used by others with negative intentions.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Most of the replies here in the "Religion, Faith, And Theology" forum are anti-religious. I don't understand why people who are against religion come to this forum to knock down people's beliefs. It seems that those type of people need to feel superior by beating down faith and religion and go out of their way to do so.

Why do posters like that feel the need to go to a religion forum and attack religion? Are you that insecure? Have you been that personally abused by religious beliefs that you are compelled to bash religion in a religious forum? Are your egos so large that you have a problem with the possibility of a supreme being?

It's like that on most forums here lately, that's why I've been away as a refugee to the "Other Side" for so long now. Those of you that have left here for the "Other Side" know what I'm talking about.

An example would be if I had a problem with internal combustion engines. If I were like most of the anti-types you find on ATS, I'd be in some muscle car forum spouting my anti-automobile rants. I'd be trying to vilify racing, taking road trips or the carbon foot print of car exhaust, whatever I could come up with to make car owners feel like dirt and to elevate myself for my righteousness.

All these anti-religion posters need an anti-religion forum where you can "preach to the choir" and you can get that pat on the back for your secular and enlightened humanist arguments against all religious ideologies.

I won't respond to any replies, it will be another month or more before, if ever, that I post anything on ATS again. I was glad to be invited to the Other Side and join the other ATS refugees there. I hope most of you never find it and spoil the good thing we have going on.
edit on 4-8-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

All these anti-religion posters need an anti-religion forum where you can "preach to the choir" and you can get that pat you on the back for your secular and enlightened humanist arguments against all religious ideologies.

You make it sound as if it's one-sided. There are plenty of threads in the religious section that believers choose to make to criticize atheists. Many religious people like to force their ideas on others, it's not like atheists are the only ones doing it and religious people are completely innocent of this.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Isurrender73. I do agree with your post. Humanity is filed with the ego demonic and many souls behave like satanist no matter what religion they say they belong to. I am not perfect myself since the ego demonic in them trigger a response in me wanting other souls to experience the worst possible fate so they wake up from their slumber and see the insanity of their behavior. Forever leaving this systems behind. Hard to empathize with insane predators.

While many souls are afraid of the economic disasters coming. I am in fact looking forwards to it since maybe finally humanity will be forced to make a choice on a new system that works for all and is not just a pyramid Ponzi scheme.
edit on 4-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join