It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Shall Know My Name

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Well then I would suggest to jump in, the water is fine.

I live my life swimming in the river.....I don't really prefer the shore.

Dam horse is sitting there lol.

May your path always lead straight and true, a proverb and a sincere wish.

Cheers to you on the journey

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
On that day the world will change; the dynasties of new shall fall and those of old shall return.[/align]

☴ ☥ Ω

I'm confused because the "dynasties of the new" are the Abrahamic ones that have taken over the world. The "old" are the pre-Abrahamic ones. So are you warning us that Christianity will topple and that the old ways of Babylon and Sumeria are returning?

I agree.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I knew it was something with Ching in it. Didn't bother to go looking for it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Funny. I was thinking of doing the same.

It is open lines night. Maybe I'll tell my story.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'm actually hoping that somebody will finally come forward and properly discuss what is clearly a very serious problem, although after saying that for three years already I can't help but feel that nobody will. Fact of the matter is... there has blatantly been a conspiracy to silence something which is of great importance and I'm under no illusion whatsoever that I am relevant to whatever it is. I think I know, the attention shown towards me of late has been very telling and there has to be a reason
Maybe YOU should step up to the plate then, since no one else will. Unless that is what you are already planning on doing? I know that you can't/won't post Too much, but maybe a hint or two as to this conspiracy, which I'm guessing you are privy to? Mayhaps that is the reason for the unwanted attention?
edit on 3-8-2015 by 5leepingWarrior because: le sigh

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You wouldn't happen to have another banned account on here that went by MorpheusNeo123, would you?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

That 1st symbol reminds me of the "I Ching".

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Your need to be famous kills your credibility.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Do you have enemies? It seems, from your words, that you might. Perhaps it may not be wise to state your intentions before you act. Aren't you concerned that your life may be put in danger, considering you plan to take down the monarchy?

I think you had better spill everything, now, here on the internet, before it's too late. Even if you told another person or people, they can be silenced... why put their life in danger, when you have the power of the internet at your fingertips? Why wait for a symbolic date? A lot can happen in 4 weeks. Spill it. For the love of God, spill it now! The truth is the rightful inheritance of All humanity, not yours to keep secret so you take the chance of taking it to your grave... what if you have a heart attack, or get hit by a drunk driver?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Who knows? I have to wonder, honestly...

a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

That's exactly it, I've been making a lot of noise lately while keeping quiet at the same time. As contradictory as that may sound, I've been hoping for dialogue and I haven't had it and so I'm opening up a bit now.

a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

This is the only account I've ever registered here.

a reply to: mahatche

It's not my desire, I want only for a simple life. If it was all about me then things would be very different already.

a reply to: 3n19m470

Seemingly I had enemies before I was even born. People have been watching my bloodline for a very long time, and now I see why. I've been under intense surveillance for four years and even my own mother won't talk to me about it, so it's obviously very serious. I'm not talking about “taking the monarchy down”, that would be a ludicrous thing to suggest let alone act upon... rather I'm talking about truth, bringing into the open the secrets which have evaded us for so long now.

Okay, this is the crux of it... I do not believe that one peasant has had so much attention directed towards him, with so many people in a major position power knowing his name, for 2,000 years. This is biblical, this is for real... what has happened to me is unprecedented. I'm experiencing telepathy and other psychic abilities and all most everybody can do is keep silent. How is it possible that I can think something in my head and somebody immediately turns to look at me either with a smile or a very confused face? Psychic blood, that's how... which must surely worry the crown to no end since it's very likely to be an ancient line. So... maybe I'm more royal than they?

Now, does anybody know anything about a phenomenon possibly known as the “Touch of God”?

Also, does anybody know anything about “Edwards Millions”? Now I wonder about 9/11...

edit on 4th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Ah, and there is the answer we have been looking for.

I'm experiencing telepathy and other psychic abilities and all most everybody can do is keep silent. How is it possible that I can think something in my head and somebody immediately turns to look at me either with a smile or a very confused face? Psychic blood, that's how... which must surely worry the crown to no end since it's very likely to be an ancient line. So... maybe I'm more royal than they?

Do you think they really care about your psychic abilities?

That is a serious question.

Nobody cares about mine.
Perhaps they are concerned instead.

It could go either way with something like that.
Maybe they think you are crazy, and that is why they are keeping an eye on you.

"The touch of God"

Have you encountered a divine being?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Well, so crazy that I scared the Mormons... that's gotta take some doing! Seriously though, I realise how this can sound but I'm prying for answers because nobody has been able to give me any. You're right though, many people think it's some kind of mental illness but the truth is that some very weird things have been happening in my life lately. I mean, consider this... I was sat at a train station one time and without even making eye contact with anybody I thought to myself, “If anybody's got the Spirit with them, turn and smile at me now” and at an instant, an Egyptian-looking lady did exactly that. Another time, sat outside a cathedral, I thought “I believe”, and this lady did the exact same thing. Those are just two examples, it's happened quite a few times. Now it's got to the point that people, including children, are giving me the Eye of Horus... which is very telling. So yeah, something is going on for sure. As for “encountering a divine being”, I guess that's one way of putting it... though I'm not talking about seeing or hearing, rather the being physically touched by something in a way which I believe has been documented in ancient text (although I'm struggling to find a reference, hence my asking).

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
That is kind of funny.
The Mormons used to bring their new recruits to my door when they were in training.
I think they called them elders or something like that.
Always had fun with them...lol

Also in reference to the eye, I've experienced something similar only it is a hamsa (eye in the hand)

And tons of other experiences.....

What may I ask makes you think you have royal bloodlines?
If you are connected to the crown, is it something documented in paperwork?
Or is this something you just kind of personally believe?

I'm just trying to get to understand how you came to the conclusion that being psychic means royal blood.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Speaking of the Eye of Horus...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So this is leading up to some Illuminati thing having to do with rituals,
Princess Diana's death,
and a big lie?

Just trying to see if I am getting the proper message you are conveying here.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

I already am famous, virtually the whole of England knows me. I won't be elaborating here and now, I'm just being left in an impossible position and so I will be forced into taking direct action and this serves as notice. On a side-note...

“Those whom believe not in prophets, will never see them coming”

You know there are medications you can take to help with that.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Well, I'm having a hard time finding any information, which is unsurprising really... but I'm pretty sure that the concept of “psychic blood” is known and is typically attributable to royalty. Personally, I believe that we're innately psychic but it is deliberately suppressed, either by filling our heads with garbage (television being a prime example), by overworking us or by putting nasties in our diet. For some, it may be much stronger than normal and I consider that royal bloodlines are amongst the strongest. One attribute of being psychic could be sensing bloodlines and I think I have a knack at that... it's as though I know a royal when I see one, be they Windsor or Spencer. I was once told that our family is distantly related to Diana, which makes me wonder if the Spencers were essentially a branch off a primary royal line, only to come back around into the family (hence that our heir-apparent has offspring from the Spencer line). I mentioned “Edwards Millions”; I am keen to know where this surname originated because I am considering that it came about from an illegitimate child who could not take his father's surname, and therefore took his forename... except the Edward in question was probably not the real father. I'm talking about the son of Henry VIII, who was shipped off to North America in order to keep him safe from enemies. This is one of the great secrets, that he actually had a son who survived childhood. Maybe that is why Queen Anne gave Robert Edwards significant land in what we now know as Wall Street, because she knew he was royal blood? Could this actually present an alternative theory as to why the towers fell?

a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I've already made it clear that I won't be medicated. Yes, this ordeal has caused me problems and occasionally I can be irrational... but what we're dealing with here is a genuine problem of public interest.

edit on 4th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

We already know the rumours that she was knocked-off by the crown. As for rituals, I never mentioned anything about such a thing but it's a valid point no less. Actually, what has been bothering me the most of late is not the surveillance, not any claim I may have to the throne or Wall Street... but what appears to be a real case of children being sacrificed. Heck, I've been seeing children's clothes lying about the street as if to be some kind of “clue”, be it nothing more than a wind-up or some kind of threat. There's the taking of blood, then there's taking children's blood... it's just not a done thing but I can only suspect that it is genuinely happening.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Ok, now there is some meat to this thread.

3. The identity of Robert Edwards

The honest answer to the question "Who was Robert Edwards"? is "No-one really knows". He is difficult to identify positively for a number of reasons. To start with, there are British and American versions of the legend. Some say he came from a family which originated from England or Wales but which emigrated to America in the 1620s or 30s; others that he, himself, emigrated to America from South Wales with his brothers Jacob, Joshua and John. Confusion is compounded by the fact that several claimant families appear to have basically the same family tree with slight variations. On the basis of just two of these, we find one Robert Edwards born 1716 with brothers and sisters as named in the lease and one Robert Edwards born 1730 with brothers and sisters identically named plus additional ones. One thing is certain, the name Robert Edwards was not uncommon. Indeed when one realises that the surname derived from the Christian name Edward it should come as no surprise to be told that not all families bearing the name are related to each other.

If the legends are to be believed, Robert Edwards was a man of many parts being variously described as a captain in the army, an officer in the navy, a shipbuilder, a buccaneer who was granted the land for services to the British Crown, and the the saviour of an Indian Princess whose father, the Chief of the local tribe, awarded him the land for saving his daughter's life! That there was a Robert Edwards serving as an officer in the British navy at the relevant period can be verified by navy records. The other stories have as yet no firm basis in fact.

Bottom line:

Conclusion In the years which have elapsed since the expiry of the lease in 1877, many attempts have been made to claim the fortune. All have failed. In most instances the evidence produced was either deemed inconclusive or was mishandled by unscrupulous lawyers looking to make easy money. Claims have been further hampered by the Statute of Limitations in the state of New York which requires claims to be made within fifteen years of the expiry of any lease. Genealogical problems aside (and these at present seem insurmountable), the would-be claimant faces a massive legal battle with little apparent hope of success. Indeed the chance of making a legitimate claim has been likened to that of winning the jackpot on the National Lottery.

This is not to say that if you are an Edwards you should give up trying to trace your family tree. Far from it. It can, and should be, an enjoyable hobby. Just be prepared to follow things through systematically generation by generation. If ultimately this results in financial gain, all well and good but look upon this possibility as a bonus. The immediate satisfaction of the amateur genealogist comes from placing the family in its context and in tracing one's own personal roots.

familysearch.org...

Now I get where you are coming from!

4 Weeks?
I'll be watching.
edit on 4-8-2015 by Darkblade71 because: forgot link

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I will start as I always do by saying while a great range of the out of ordinary topics interest me I have never witnessed or experienced any. I am interested in your post. Would you be so kind as to layout exactly what you see happening in 4 weeks with a time line, actions, and results?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join