It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
By the way, I still have no viable answer on my question in this 2006 post of mine :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can perimeter parts fall further, the lower they are situated in the building ?
Did you meticulously inspected that BBC hires video of the South Tower collapse, and see that perimeter wall part smash in the ground near the southern base, in the back of the running cameraman?

More of the same here.
And at 11:35 in this video, you see him running while his shadow of him with the still recording camera in his hand, is trailing him, and at exactly 11:45 you see that huge exterior panel chunk nearly hit the ground beside the tower's southern base. Count the seconds from start of collapse to that chunk's landing.

That first ground-impacting exterior chunk could have only been the first huge Vierendeel exterior wall part that fell down in a true natural manner, broken out of the WTC2S southern facade wall high up, where the collapse initiated.
How come then, that the same kind of exterior wall parts were shot MUCH further, as far as the roof of the Winter Garden, 2 1/2 times the length of one Tower side, from somewhere on the western facade side of WTC1N.? And situated, following logic, higher in the North Tower, around the 90st floor, than that first exterior chunk part of the South Tower from around the 80st floor, hitting the ground so close to its SOUTHERN base.
I don't see that happen in 2 natural collapses, both chunks would then have landed close to their tower's bases.

My explanation is, that the TB's exploding in the North Tower were acting all in an east-west plain, and much less in a north-south plain. When you have a look at that WTC map with the orange exterior panel damage circles in it from the NIST report, one thing is immediately clear.
The North Tower spitted most of its debris out in the east-west plain, while the South Tower did it just the opposite way, and miraculously its orange southern damage vector "tongue" was half as wide as its northern "tongue". Thus avoiding most of the pricey real estate on the southern side, as if it was planned that way. Only St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church had to go.
What a pity.
There is thus some correlation connected to the tower's central core placements in both towers. These central cores were rectangular, not square as the 4 exterior sides. And their longest sides were build in place in a different position, per tower. The North Tower along a N-S line, the South Tower along an E-W line. (See the 24:51 / 56:03 time in this video, or this photo :

However, planners could have chosen just simply to spare as much real estate around their real targets, as possible, therefore those peculiar exterior damage patterns.
Since the cores were not really closed off with strong partitioning walls of concrete or bricks, but with relatively thin dry-walls from gypsum and paper, or from plastic-plates and glass wool insulation, I don't really see them as a guiding wall function for high-explosives their pressure waves by the 2 longer core sides.

But they are excellent rectangular cages to be filled up by the gaseous cloud from a thermobaric bomb. And that rectangular space will result in the biggest force from the exploding gaseous cloud being build up along the longest walls, before they shatter, aimed as a kind of shaped charge, towards the shortest walls. These walls all need only to hold for a millisecond, and that's enough to form that exploding cloud into a stronger east-west component and a less stronger north-south component for the North Tower. And thus that peculiar damage pattern around both towers.

Picture wanted.

By the way, from 13:30 on to 13:43, it seems as if a huge WTC-1N exterior chunk hits the south face of WTC-7, but that was the chunk that scooped out that huge center hole in WTC-6.
From 13:43 on to 13:56, in the same above video, you see that WTC 7 is missed by all these smaller chunks of WTC 1N exterior panels expelled in wide parabolic trajectories, except for one smaller exterior chunk, that shows all the signs of an explosive origin (too low started, but too far launched up in a parabolic trajectory). , which is a sign of explosive forces their major horizontal vector forces acting upon those chunks.
You have to take in account, that the east-west roof lines of WTC 7 are situated under a sharp angle with the camera its field of view. That's why those chunks in fact missed WTC 7's South face.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The answer is literally right in front of your eyes in that video. The top floor is clearing collapsed onto the floors below it, and the far side of the building shows through the windows of the side closest to us (in the video) shows this.
This was nothing more than a fire that was smoldering in a high rise building that gave away, and the bottom floors could not hold the force of impact from the top floor caving in.

And, the force of a impact like that would give off quite the 'boom' as the pressure from a falling FLOOR OF A BUILDING MADE OF CONCRETE AND STEEL would cause such a noise.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Post on page 33 :
DerekJR321 : "Why was all the steel shipped off as fast as possible, thus destroying evidence? "
hellobruce : "It was shipped to Fresh Kills, where it was again examined."

LaBTop : "examined", don't think so.!
There were no failing steel columns, beams, seats saved from WTC 7.
NONE.! That fact alone should put you already on High Alert.!

They did save a FEW however for the Twin Towers.
The very peculiar result of that "examination" were that ONLY one column piece was saved from WTC2S and ONLY two from WTC1N, from their plane impact regions.

A serious crime investigation team would have conserved all eventually buckled core and perimeter columns from those impact regions, and especially the initial failure regions.
This SOURCE compiled by Major_Tom is the best collection on the Internet, regarding 9/11 conspiracies that are checked on their validity in an honest scientifically robust manner. This page shows the single buckled column NIST saved...and the positions of those 3 columns they saved...which were not in the failure initialization regions.!

I advice those of you that have the drive and education to follow their discussions, to delve deep in this goldmine.
Most of their writers come from this below linked website, the911forum.freeforums.org where new members are still not allowed.
Its contents however is pure gold worth for the honest 9/11 investigator.

WTC 1 Dust Jet Locations by femr2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I thought you had to shoot a horse when it was beaten to the ground ? I guess I was wrong as this horse has been beaten to bloody pile of giant proportions and revived again and again and again...when is enough enough ? Nothing here proven....solved....no proof....evidence or anything but whimsical musings.
edit on 7/27/2015 by DJMSN because: correction

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yet another excellent thread LaBtop!

If anyone is dedicated to getting to the bottom of what happened on 9/11 it's you.
My compliments on your dedication to an issue that is crucial to what direction the US will take in the future.
Without facts we are lost, the media has done a tremendous job of discarding them in favor of sound bites.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
A bunch of Muslim terrorists hijacked planes(which they had taken lessons to fly) and flew them into the World Trade Center and the pentagon.
This was an extension of their obsession with the World Trade Center as an icon of American Exceptionalism....
They tried to bomb it during the Clinton Administration....
Muslim radicals have an obsession with anything not relating to their cult of death...
What is the mystery???
The only mystery I see is why people continue to think this was anything more than a bunch of unenlightened religious zealots bent of the subjugation of all who will not bow to the will of Allah who decided to blow up some buildings....go spend some time in one of their countries and let me know how that works out for you...especially if you are a women or, Allah forbid, a homosexual....
But have fun continuing to distract the OBVIOUS truth with nonsense...
-Christosterone...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Labtop didn't you beat this seismic thing to death already in another thread that went on for 894 pages?
Where did it get you last time?
No where!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Great thread Labtop, Star and Flag.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Sure, here is a thread about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I just gave so much old and new evidence that WTC 7 was a clear demolition, and the TWIN Towers too, that hordes of fresh and old members will HAVE to change their mind on the 9/11 subject, and start to dig into it themselves. When they are honest to themselves.

If you want to attack my arguments, why don't you go and read my earlier post here, where I rowed-up all the EVIDENCE already laid before you by me in my 5 signature links, and NONE of you OS-Trusters and Believers (except 1, waypastvne) have reacted seriously on one of these strong indications of foul play by one or more governments.

Be constructive, give links to your argumentation, and your readers will treat you serious.

ONLY waypastvne made a good serious post about the muffler blanket video in my 5 Sig-Links. Which in his opinion, could be a nylon bird screen in front of an air-con unit "blowing" up on a top Mechanical Floor. I think those units do not blow up, but massively leak FREON when its pressurized side bursts. The standard pressure is however by far not high enough to send such a fast and long stream of dust out from a bird-screen protected louver.
The explosive speed that can be measured in the video is too FAST and reaches too FAR to be FREON from a failing big AC-unit. The deep black cloth that spits out behaves too flexible also, to be a hard and stiff nylon bird-screen in front of those AC-units, which you can see also floating by in front of the windows of the WTC Tower in the same video, as a much stiffer, rectangular and much lighter colored object.

This is a long list of oral stories by people who were in and around the Twin Towers and WTC 7, who all heard and saw signs of explosives, even were blown around by them. They all reported "pops, loud booms, flashes, multiple explosions, sparkling, flashing and then explosion rings, bombs going off, shaking ground, horizontal ejections, it blew out, timed or synchronized explosions".

All these oral histories are still available at this NY Times website page.! CLICK HERE.

If you came this far, thanks for absorbing all of that, and sleep well. Till tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Good job. Sadly, this was not necessary to know the events of that day were not only tragic enough without all the lies, it was never investigated the way a "true crime" should have been. I liken this to what happens in an officer involved shooting to the 1000 degree, evidence gets "misplaced", witnesses get "misplaced", somebody else gets the "misplaced" blame and the real offender gets off scott free.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Fantastic thread and info.

S+F

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
are you one of those people who's fact source come from the media? lol. AKA SHEEP. it's thanks to people like you that corrupt people can do things like this right under our noses. Media spreads the news that you eat right on the spot. No questions asked. Again, sheep.
a reply to: CALGARIAN

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
Yes. Please see my thread here:

Bush's connections and now a possible connection to controlled demo consulting and planning company

Once again, belief, conspiracy, opinion is not evidence.
Evidence is proven information, documented and verifiable facts.
All that's being offered for all of this is nothing but opinion.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i don understand the fear some of you people have when thousands of evidence points to it all being an inside job. You so scared you rather close your eyes to the truth? You think a few camel riders could do this? lol.. seriously you must not be so bright.. sorry to say.
a reply to: Christosterone

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

LaBTop, if you're going to do nothing more than constantly spam the thread with all the nonsense conspiracy videos from YouTube, could you do us a favor and stop embedding them all and just provide links?

Most of us have seen (and debunked) everything you have presented already, all you are doing is attempting to shut down any discussion through SHOUTING your conspiracy at us.

You're not responding to any of the opinions of anyone pointing out the inaccuracies or inconsistencies in your theories, you're just spamming the thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Sure, here is a thread about it.

No evidence there at all, as with all this constant and never ending bs, all opinion and theory and absolutely no evidence for any of it.
And when evidence is provided to debunk it all, you all run away.

I fully expect this thread to be the same. You scream about everyone else not being open minded enough for their brain to fall out, but when you're confronted with SCIENTIFIC reality and a demand for actual proof of your theories, you all panic and disappear.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The WTC7 is the gateway to just the very beginning of understanding 9/11 beyond the OS.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
I just gave so much old and new evidence that WTC 7 was a clear demolition, and the TWIN Towers too, that hordes of fresh and old members will HAVE to change their mind on the 9/11 subject, and start to dig into it themselves.

Sorry buddy, but nothing you have offered in your never ending tirade of conspiracy videos has changed anything.
No one who understands the science, and no one who understands the level of bs the conspiracy theorists believe, could possibly be swayed by this.

I have seen the theories, and I have seen the scientific explanations, and the evidence of all the nonsense the conspiracy theorists believe (even when scientifically proven wrong, repeatedly) and you will never persuade any sensible and sane person to disregard all the real information in preference of this nonsense.

It just won't happen, what you believe is based in nothing but belief and suspicion, there is no proof for any of it, and in contrast there is a wealth of evidence to support the actual events, and to debunk all of the conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I'm starting to think these threads are a way for truthers to give themselves stars.

I thought this issue had been "solved" years ago.
edit on 27-7-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join