It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS blow up a booby-trapped BABY - Just when you think they can't get any more depraved

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
"al-Husseini claims the baby's father had been arrested and swiftly executed for killing several ISIS militants. It is unclear what happened to the baby's mother. As punishment for its father's attack on ISIS fighters, the baby was brought to the training camp and used as part of a horrific demonstration on assembling booby traps, al-Hussaini told Iraqi news.
al-Husseini commented: 'The organisation does not care for the most basic human values.'
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If this story is true, there's no video, so the conspiracy theorists can't claim it was staged. If there is truly a hell, these animals will lead the way.

Insurgents pulled that one in Iraq too and there are reports of similar incidents from Vietnam. Evil does what evil does.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If the story is even true (which coming from a Shiite in Iraq I doubt) I am impressed by the gullibility of people on ATS.

No longer do you even question or demand evidence, you just take the media at its word.

Sad, concerning even.. we are meant to be the ones who question the obvious nonsense and propaganda.

Now, I am not saying ISIS aren't bad, they've committed horrible crimes, but it is war. Is it different that the US bombs a home in Fallujah and obliterates a baby from a jet in the sky ?

They're both Iraqi babies, they're both done with explosives.. whats the difference?

Oh thats right, we're on team white & western. They're on team brown&religous. Ours is righteous, theirs is evil.

Say, I wonder if these monsters learnt how to fight wars from the US play book?

en.wikipedia.org... (warning graphic)

plenty of dead babies there, eh?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So now it's back to ISIS, no longer IS or ISIL, funny how the press and Presidents have differing ways of talking about the same thing. The Daily Fail is a piece of shiite, as are most tabloids. No matter how horrific this story is, it doesn't matter to them, it is just doesn't! these are the lowest of the low, some day they'll wake up and smell themselves, or maybe not, just like IS.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: UnBreakable

So you are saying the people responsible for the creation of this new and improved boogey man should be rounded up and executed? Or what?

How about the sheep that pay taxes that support the people that created this?

How about the people that support a bloody war of attrition on captive civilians?

Or how about the people that support mass murder, genocide, torture, totalitarianism and medical dehumanization for profit?

Or is it just easier to be programmed?

I don't know the answer but I know that if you are American, you need to admit you have been totally duped --again.

I don't know how they came about or who created them. Regardless, the act of blowing up a baby is beyond human thought.

ISIS is king Hussein obozos baby, created and funded. A few google searches should give you all you need to know on the how's and whys. If true, Just another kill on obozos tab.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If the story is even true (which coming from a Shiite in Iraq I doubt) I am impressed by the gullibility of people on ATS.

No longer do you even question or demand evidence, you just take the media at its word.

Now, I am not saying ISIS aren't bad, they've committed horrible crimes, but it is war. Is it different that the US bombs a home in Fallujah and obliterates a baby from a jet in the sky ?

So, according to your logic, I shouldn't believe that the US killed babies by bombing homes in Fallujah because the media said they did? How do I know that the dead babies I saw on TV weren't a staged production by some anti-American Iraqis?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta
I think saying stuff like Allah's religion is the "perfect" religion helps contribute to the hatred towards Muslim.Don't add wood to the fire. Remember these people doing this stuff also believe it to be the perfect religion. If it was perfect it wouldn't be up for interpretation, it would be definitive, with its implications undebatetable. You are both wrong unfortunately, only fortunate thing is you prioritise the good, they don't.

I would go as far to say that a "perfect" religion is incorruptible, as it would not have the foundations to facilitate "corruption", contrary to your perspective.

edit on 14-7-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Just the fact you don't know the difference is very concerning. To take a baby and strap him to explosives for training purposes. And you think this compares to a bombing where a civilian baby dies. I'm pretty sure the pilot wasn't targeting the baby or had any knowledge it would be there. However the same could not be said for the individual that said hey let's show them how a baby blows up during our class. I'm sure that would be helpful on their training.

Some people will go to the extreme to defend anything won't they. And always try to pin it on the US somehow. Like the whole lie of us is being created by the CIA traced back to 1 blog. And if courses Iran pocked it up later Russia and then now people believe a lie. Funny part the start of isis is well documented all you have to do is follow their leader.
edit on 7/14/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Doesn't it even matter to you that the whole operation is cultivated, financed and supported by the West expressly for the purpose of creating hatred and fostering support for more war?

No...

Hmm. Ok then.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: alienjuggalo

So like the father of this child that killed isis militants?

Blame the many for the actions of the few if you must, but don't ignore them trying to stop it.

good point that shouldn't go over looked. People always say why aren't good muslims doing anything, but the majority of people fighting ISIS are muslims, and the father of the baby was doing everything in his power to stop them.

The why aren't the good Muslims doing anything argument is baiting, it also helps that the same networks that always use it always bring in assholes like chaundry and give him a platform, but when they bring on intelligent Muslims like Reza Azlan they condescend him and never let him speak.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakablei say find where their vases are and drop a few daisy cutters on them using stealth bombers then deny any knowledge pf it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I bet you are outraged. I bet you will call for their death. You'll want revenge and war. You will ask for justice.

However, you won't realize they control you via your emotions.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Talk about monsters and crimes against humanity...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
So you are saying the people responsible for the creation of this new and improved boogey man should be rounded up and executed? Or what?........

I don't know the answer but I know that if you are American, you need to admit you have been totally duped --again.

I'm all for Obama being arrested, his half a BILLION dollars to Syrian rebels and thousands of lost military vehicles and equipment created the ISIS we have today.

So we are being duped because we are American...so you're saying Europe has no experience or knowledge of ISIS or Islamic extremism? Right....Je suis Charlie
edit on 7/14/2015 by AnonymousMoose because: derp

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

"al-Husseini claims the baby's father had been arrested and swiftly executed for killing several ISIS militants. It is unclear what happened to the baby's mother. As punishment for its father's attack on ISIS fighters, the baby was brought to the training camp and used as part of a horrific demonstration on assembling booby traps, al-Hussaini told Iraqi news.
al-Husseini commented: 'The organisation does not care for the most basic human values.'
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If this story is true, there's no video, so the conspiracy theorists can't claim it was staged. If there is truly a hell, these animals will lead the way.

I don't doubt for a moment that this story is true, war makes people do savage things.

I just want to point out when you think that there's no hope for these people that the Japanese would also do this in WW2, the women would act as refugees and try to give their baby away to a soldier. When the soldier got close they would detonate explosives that were strapped to themselves or the baby. Look at Japan now, they're a very different people than they were back then.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If this story is true, there's no video, so the conspiracy theorists can't claim it was staged.

Feels like I'm living in a world where everything is inverted.

You also cannot prove it happened then. And, given the history of all ISIS videos being staged and derived from a single Jewish film director and "terrorist analyst" Rita Katz, I must bet that this story is BS too.

The top rated comments on that article frighten the hell out of me. Masses of people frothing at the mouth and ready to annihilate an entire civilization on the basis of, literally, nothing.

I am afraid for this world. I've never been religious, but really wish Jesus were here.
edit on 7/14/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sounds too convenient...when you cant shock people anymore with faux beheadings(of which im sure there are plenty of happening really as well, just not televised), this is either a necessary demonization before some decisive military strategy shift, whether by russian/iranian demand for both the signature on the recent nuclear deal/no veto in UNSC (Thierry Meyssan ran an excellent piece on the recent change in the Daesh/ISIS military leadership from pan-arabic towards caucasian/russian (Dagestan, Chechnyan, Georgian). You can read it here: www.voltairenet.org...

sorry, in a rush so you have to copy paste that link

But i digress, what this could also mean is that IS is planning some new Beslan type attack, but this time i think the backlash from Ramzan Kadyrov will be more than they will be willing to pay - he runs the absolutely fiercest outfit in russia, and I think even Daeshs new caucasian mil leaders will fear the reprecussions to their whole extended families should they try to establish themself northwards into Russia.

a reply to: UnBreakable

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Meh, fearful peoplealways froth, too bad many are in charge of our respective nations too. I wish cool heads prevail ut im not holding my breath...

a reply to: TheLegend

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The DailyFail is always sensationalising the pro-war agenda, if this were actually true Isis would have a huge backclash from within as Islam totally forbids what is purported... However due to sectarian allegiances I can expect a Shi'a cleric to say such a thing to russle up support... Honestly calm down people this is Media hearsay to fire up emotions to suit their agenda

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Perhaps not leading the way, more likely right behind the western governments that allowed 1 million civilians to be 'blown up' in Iraq & Afghanistan!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Anything from the Daily Mail should be filed under Lies, Propaganda and General BS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join