It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS blow up a booby-trapped BABY - Just when you think they can't get any more depraved

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Kapusta -
That picture put my head back in the right place.
Because its true.
Honestly, along the majority of people on ATS, I know nothing about Muslim faith other than what is quoted by people off the net, showing phrases that Muhammad apparently said about killing other religions, making them slaves, beheading them....ect

I dont know if the Qur'an even states anything like that.
But what i do hate, is the acts these cowards are committing in the name of god. Even if this particular story isnt true, we have heard it countless times from men that served over there, that these low lives will not hesitate to put their own children in the line of fire because they know Americans ROE's and will not fire upon them.
Its pure cowardice at its finest

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ladies and gentleman, naziism 2.0, these guys are straight out of an S.S playbook

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
While I can fully understand the thought process behind thinking that the U.S. is behind ISIS and these videos in order to prolong the war on terror, what I can't get on board with is the notion that a group of people bent on prolonging destruction and death would insist on having their underlings pretend to perform brutal acts in front of green screens and on sets, rather than actually performing them.

Why would the life of some random person (or a handful) matter enough to TPTB that they would use an actor, if their goal is going to end up killing a ton of people anyhow?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Looking glass... US did NOT create ISIS, rather thru inaction allowed for their creation.
BIG difference.
So you are half-right.
This falls directly in the lap of Barack Hussein Obama.
I think he rather likes ISIS, or ISIL as he calls them.
They are the lowest scum on the planet.
Anyone who could prey on innocence the way they do is beyond my comprehension.
NORO

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ISIS leaders need to go the way of Muammar Gaddafi, stick a K-bar up their? Well you pick an orifice.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just imagine if the bastards blew up a kitten!

Seriously. They are a bit much. I say we take them out.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So, there's a reason WHY some of us do not care for folks in the Mid-east. I kin be tolerant of a lot, but the individuals responsible for THIS oughtta be listed as "Open Season" on huntin' permits.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Im sure James Franco and Seth Rogan are preparing a script on this as we speak

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greywolf13A
So, there's a reason WHY some of us do not care for folks in the Mid-east. I kin be tolerant of a lot, but the individuals responsible for THIS oughtta be listed as "Open Season" on huntin' permits.

You can't hunt people just because they are Muslim.

Just like you can't marry a sheep just because it's mating season.

edit on 13-7-2015 by highfromphoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: macenroe82
a reply to: Kapusta

Kapusta -
That picture put my head back in the right place.
Because its true.
Honestly, along the majority of people on ATS, I know nothing about Muslim faith other than what is quoted by people off the net, showing phrases that Muhammad apparently said about killing other religions, making them slaves, beheading them....ect

I dont know if the Qur'an even states anything like that.
But what i do hate, is the acts these cowards are committing in the name of god. Even if this particular story isnt true, we have heard it countless times from men that served over there, that these low lives will not hesitate to put their own children in the line of fire because they know Americans ROE's and will not fire upon them.
Its pure cowardice at its finest

Most often Hadith (a collection of traditions containing sayings of the prophet Muhammad that, with accounts of his daily practice (the Sunna), constitute the major source of guidance for Muslims apart from the Quran ) and Quran are most often mistranslated and misquoted . Also people don't separate the weak hadith from the strong hadith . Allot of hadith also serve as a " metaphor" as well as the verses in the quran.

When i say "strong and weak Hadith" i mean the chain of narration.

Example , During the time of Muhammad , people loved him so much that they often made up Hadith . One hadith talks about the prophet (pbuh) being able to move the moon with this thumb.....Obviously this is a weak hadith that is a fable.

A "strong" hadith is/has been traced back to the Muhammad though a chain of narration. The problem is , we see people who are anti Islam as well as Extremist use these weak hadiths and misquotes coupled with no understanding of the metaphor to seemingly paint a picture of Islam that is most often inaccurate .

Also this is one of the reasons we have division / differing sects in Islam .

Its very important that if you ever have the urge to learn about Islam that you gain your knowledge from those who are qualified to give it ,

Otherwise you might end up innovating the scripture , -meaning form an idea of understanding about a certain hadith or verse that is incorrect.

This is how extremist work . They bypass the real accurate meaning of scripture and form their own Idea /innovation and use it to press forward with what ever agenda they have .

Hope this makes sens .

Kap

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Don't believe a word of it.

Even in the twisted world of these maniacs it makes no sense, it's impractical, messy, serves no purpose except......

To draw people against them.

So whoever allegedly leaked this 'tale' has an agenda which is the sentence above.

BS IMO.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
If there is truly a hell, these animals will lead the way.

Rest assured it's a real place alright...

Those of you reading this who might be thinking of actually joining up with ISIS...

Mark my words, sign up and you will find yourself on the fast track to get there.

FYI, there are no exits either....

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

No the people are maniacs who love publicity.

What have you missed in the past twelve months?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Do you honestly think there's people out there haven't gotten pissed off at IS yet but this is going to sway them? All the stories that have come out haven't phased them at all but this one suddenly tips them over the edge?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Doesn't it even matter to you that the whole operation is cultivated, financed and supported by the West expressly for the purpose of creating hatred and fostering support for more war?

........ and there is about as much proof of this statement as there is from the Daily Mail article of the baby, if you go by what the naysayers state.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Don't believe a word of it.

Even in the twisted world of these maniacs it makes no sense, it's impractical, messy, serves no purpose except......

To draw people against them.

So whoever allegedly leaked this 'tale' has an agenda which is the sentence above.

BS IMO.

You, my friend, have no idea what they're capable of. Do you really think they care if people are against them? They want to instill as much terror as possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Auschwitz guard trial hears of Jewish baby bashing

A FRAIL, white-haired former Nazi SS guard has described in harrowing detail how he watched one of his comrades batter to death the baby

93-year-old Oskar Gröning, who served in the SS at Auschwitz from 1942 until 1944, shook visibly as he told a court in the German city of Lüneburg how, shortly after he arrived at the Nazi death camp, he was dispatched to the so-called "ramp" where prisoners were selected either for work or immediate death in the gas chambers.

"There was a little baby left lying behind on the ramp, after the main group was marched away, and it was crying," Gröning told the court.

"I turned round and saw one of my comrades pick up the child. He grabbed it by the legs and smashed it again and again against the iron side of a truck until it was silent

Source

Pure evil in the form of a State, it has happened and is happening again.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The sociopathic bastards that are running this world are really evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Its hard to even describe how I feel reading that.. I am not a racist in any way, but I swear I am becoming a religionist.

I am really starting to hate Muslims, Im sorry I really am that I feel that way but I do.. And I am not religious at all....

You good Muslims need to take your religion back..

First thing first..muslims are not a race,it's a religion. I am a muslim..i work,pay taxes etc etc...i am loyal to my country and a proud citizen. I would pick my countries laws and constitution over sharia any time. So..my question to you is..why do i have to fight these animals who are thousands of miles away from my home ? Just because they claim to be " muslims" ? # no. Those animals have nothing to do with me nor my family.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackNWhite

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Its hard to even describe how I feel reading that.. I am not a racist in any way, but I swear I am becoming a religionist.

I am really starting to hate Muslims, Im sorry I really am that I feel that way but I do.. And I am not religious at all....

You good Muslims need to take your religion back..

First thing first..muslims are not a race,it's a religion. I am a muslim..i work,pay taxes etc etc...i am loyal to my country and a proud citizen. I would pick my countries laws and constitution over sharia any time. So..my question to you is..why do i have to fight these animals who are thousands of miles away from my home ? Just because they claim to be " muslims" ? # no. Those animals have nothing to do with me nor my family.

Well, your stance is still a thousand times better than the idiots who want to join up with them.

If your nation goes to war against them though, would you still be a proud citizen and support the war effort against them, or object while donating to your mosques where treasury gets funneled back to their war efforts? Hard to stay neutral even if you pretend to yourself that you are.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join