It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS blow up a booby-trapped BABY - Just when you think they can't get any more depraved

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"al-Husseini claims the baby's father had been arrested and swiftly executed for killing several ISIS militants. It is unclear what happened to the baby's mother. As punishment for its father's attack on ISIS fighters, the baby was brought to the training camp and used as part of a horrific demonstration on assembling booby traps, al-Hussaini told Iraqi news.
al-Husseini commented: 'The organisation does not care for the most basic human values.'
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If this story is true, there's no video, so the conspiracy theorists can't claim it was staged. If there is truly a hell, these animals will lead the way.

edit on 13-7-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
If this story is true, there's no video, so the conspiracy theorists can't claim it was staged. If there is truly a hell, these animals will lead the way.

There is a hell, it's called Earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have no struggles imagining how depraved that they will eventually become.

But I'm pretty twisted, and I often project what I would do to them, into what they would do to us.

Doesn't bare thinking about really.

RIP.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

So you are saying the people responsible for the creation of this new and improved boogey man should be rounded up and executed? Or what?

How about the sheep that pay taxes that support the people that created this?

How about the people that support a bloody war of attrition on captive civilians?

Or how about the people that support mass murder, genocide, torture, totalitarianism and medical dehumanization for profit?

Or is it just easier to be programmed?

I don't know the answer but I know that if you are American, you need to admit you have been totally duped --again.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Its hard to even describe how I feel reading that.. I am not a racist in any way, but I swear I am becoming a religionist.

I am really starting to hate Muslims, Im sorry I really am that I feel that way but I do.. And I am not religious at all....

You good Muslims need to take your religion back..

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I am not an ISIS Supporter but I would take this story with a grain a salt .

The man who made the claim is a Shia cleric, I am sure it hold's bias .

There is no real way to confirm the story unfortunately.

However ISIS is home to some evil scum who who knows really .

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Doesn't sound right to me, especially being sourced from the daily mail. I'm sure they are capable but is reported as hear say.but if it is true adleast the baby will have 100 virgins waiting once his reproductive organs start to grow ( I know I know).

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Doesn't sound right to me, especially being sourced from the daily mail. I'm sure they are capable but is reported as hear say.but if it is true adleast the baby will have 100 virgins waiting once his reproductive organs start to grow ( I know I know).

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

There is a hell, it's called Earth.

Can't argue with that. Only in hell would someone blow up a baby.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

I have seen a couple videos on liveleak (when they still allwed them) of these ISIS F#### holding up the head of a baby all effing proud.

So i need no grain of salt to believe this..
edit on 13-7-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

So you are saying the people responsible for the creation of this new and improved boogey man should be rounded up and executed? Or what?

How about the people that support a bloody war of attrition on captive civilians?

Or how about the people that support mass murder, genocide, torture, totalitarianism and medical dehumanization for profit?

I don't know the answer but I know that if you are American, you need to admit you have been totally duped --again.

I don't know how they came about or who created them. Regardless, the act of blowing up a baby is beyond human thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Well, they're not above burning people alive or drowning people in a cage submerged in a pool, so exploding babies is not out of their realm. No salt needed.
edit on 13-7-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm sure it was staged by the US government

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I'm sure it was staged by the US government

Only if they'd have it on video with the soundstage crew and equipment, with a green screen.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Why do you hate people for the actions of the few?

What could some one have done to stop this from happening?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Yes lets hide under the table in fear of a boogy man our own masters created.But the war on terror is growing thin and we need new powerful enemies to justify the military industrial complex as the sheep are getting a bit tired of the middle east- cue Russia and China

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

I don't know how they came about or who created them. Regardless, the act of blowing up a baby is beyond human thought.

It's nowhere near beyond human thought...

It's actually perfectly in line with the barbarism that the Human mind can concoct.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm not just going to take this at face value - it's from The Daily Mail for one.

A lot of these stories remind me of the atrocity stories about the Germans during World War. German forces certainly committed atrocities but there was a lot of propaganda and downright fabrications too.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Why do you hate people for the actions of the few?

What could some one have done to stop this from happening?

Teach your youth better....

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So like the father of this child that killed isis militants?

Blame the many for the actions of the few if you must, but don't ignore them trying to stop it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join