It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#AskJesse

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Do you have any concerns regarding
the Pacific Ocean biology and consumption
of seafood from particular areas
of harvest?
S&F

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
I'll be on the grid soon, so if you have any questions for me sound off in the comments below...

Are you going to actually respond? Or is this just another commercial?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GUITARPLAYER

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: GUITARPLAYER
If your going to be back on the grid why not answer the questions here on ATS that is what your paid to do is it not? Instead of directing traffic to your site and raise your hit rate so you get more $$$ from advertisers?.

Relax fella , did you have a question or the Governor?

ty kap .

To begin with He is not a governor anymore he's just a citizen now like the rest of the non-elected people and yes I have a question how much money did you squeeze out of Kyles widow?

it's customary in the USA to address past politicians by their titles held while in office, past or present .

It's an earned title and Gov. Ventura earned it rightfully so .

Also He sued the estate , not his wife directly , and rightfully so again !

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hey Jesse,

I joined just to ask the following questions.

In some of your talks you mention the ideas of secret bunkers/government installations in different areas of the United States, with your expertise maybe you can help me understand how it would work.

1) if the government has these installations, where are they finding the employees to operate them? If they are privately held corporations we wouldn't see public record of job postings but wouldn't we see Bid requests for the project?

2) if these are government or military operated wouldn't they report to a member of congress as the head or chairman of the facility Especially for funding?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Here's my question:

To what extent does your paycheck coming from the admitted propaganda arm of the Russian government affect your posts here on ATS?
edit on 7-7-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flux8

He's just mining ATS for ideas to help him make a buck.

Pro wrestler, politician, actor.

Lies for a living.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Would it be better he worked for a propaganda arm of your government say CNN or Faux

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Nope, not a bit.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Have you uncovered any information on your travels Jesse, that ties the Freemason/Templars to JADE HELM?

I'm going to take a punt right now that you haven't. Perhaps a new avenue for you to follow before the end of the month?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Does it bother you to witness the ridiculous amount of credence some American people put in the political opinions and current event ramblings of completely unqualified entertainers and celebrities who only receive their soapbox because they possess a recognizable persona from Hollywood?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: burdman30ott6

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Ouch!

Lol, very nice.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Otevo
Hey Jesse,

I joined just to ask the following questions.

In some of your talks you mention the ideas of secret bunkers/government installations in different areas of the United States, with your expertise maybe you can help me understand how it would work.

1) if the government has these installations, where are they finding the employees to operate them? If they are privately held corporations we wouldn't see public record of job postings but wouldn't we see Bid requests for the project?

2) if these are government or military operated wouldn't they report to a member of congress as the head or chairman of the facility Especially for funding?

YouTube - Phil Schneider. Was an expert, explains it for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Not sure if this will get address by you because it is actually above your level, so I posted a thread about having Alex Jones contact me. Why him? Well, as George Herbert Walker Bush said to Sarah Malendon: "yeah, Sarah, if people find out what we've done, they'll chase us down the street and lynch us".

You see, its about the homeless in Oahu. Yes, I know, homeless people are everywhere these days. But as you know, Hawaii is a battleground for the military and other government branches that specialize in... yep! That is why I wanted AJ to stop in and send me a PM. What did I leave blank in there. Well, lot of people know Kevin Dutton. I hope you investigate, the psychopathic behavior of the military soldier, the police and the implanted microchip (magnetic resonance imaging) will certain people be implanted with a special RFID where the metal won't be too minute to catch the magnets attention. You know, explode!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

OK, here's one.

Do you ever intend to answer/respond to any questions/comments put forth by ATS members, some of whom, for some strange reason, seem to respect your opinion on matters of import?

It'd be nice, for a change, if you did.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Lol, start a thread seagull, "Ask me anything".

You probably know more.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Nope.

I'm not about to expose my ignorance for the world to see/read...not deliberately, anyway. I do it often enough by accident around here...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

A thinly veiled dig, very nice.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
All right I waited 1 day. Now it's time for one of my old sayings . Does this thread fall under the principle of .......... ?

"Ask me no questions I'll tell you no lies." lol

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
in Jesse's defence, i myself interpreted his request for questions as meaning - 'questions i will answer in my next video' (maybe not all of them but some).

i didn't expect a personal response in this thread. nor am i offended by the lack of one.
edit on R2015th2015-07-07T17:33:46-05:0020150pm1874 by RoScoLaz4 because: something or other

edit on R2015th2015-07-07T17:40:32-05:0020150pm1874 by RoScoLaz4 because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join